• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats wrong with this??

Must be a slow day in Bob's life, at least he's having fun!:biggrin:

I found the original pic before he chopped it.

http://photosindia.com/browse/details.aspx?ImageID=1477237#

42-17501284.jpg

I just got this invoice from "Ebay". (p.s. He was no help with the teddy bear spinners and simply said I could do whatever I want with the car after I buy it.)

Seller:

Name: William J Elder
Address: 4182 Westlake Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84120

Buyer:

Name: Steven Tamoske Roberts
Address: c/o xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania

Transaction Details:

Case ID: 2410482639
Date: 08-05-2008

Item: 1992 Acura NSX

Deposit: US $ 4,400.00
Quantity: 1
Insurance: US $ 4,400.00
Shipping: US $ 0,00.00

Payment must be submitted via Money Gram Money Transfer to an eBay Agent in charge of this transaction. The eBay Agent will secure the payment until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the item. Or, if it is the case, the Agent will refund the payment to the Buyer.

eBay Agent*:

First Name: KEVIN
Last Name: WILLIAMS
Address: 247 Wadsworth Ave.
City: New York
State: NY
Zip: 10033-2505

*The Money Gram Money Transfer will be sent using this name and address.

Payment:

Invoice # : 62813461
Due Date: 5 business days

Subtotal: US $ 4,400.00
Shipping: 0
Sales Tax: 0

Deposit: US $ 4,400.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: US $ 10,900.00

My reply:

Sent: Thu 5/08/08 1:59 PM
To: William J Elder ([email protected])

Sorry it took so long to respond, William, but I had to run to my bank to get a certified check. I hope you don't mind I had it made out for the full amount of the transaction rather than just the $4400 deposit. In order to expedite the funds, I am having my courier hand deliver the check to your agent, Kevin Williams, as indicated in the invoice. Please have Mr. Williams call me to confirm when he has received the funds.

Thank you.

He must be waiting by his computer because I am now getting instant responses:

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Owner 62558923: AutoTrader.com: Vehicle Lead 1992 Acura NSX
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:03:30 +0000

If they asked you a check ,send them a check ,if not,fallow their instruction,otherwise they will sell the car to another buyer,who respects their policy ...talk with them also..

Sent: Thu 5/08/08 2:06 PM

I don't understand. I spoke with your agent who told me to have a check hand delivered in your name, William J. Elder, to Mr. Williams at the address on the invoice. The check is en route so I would suggest you contact Mr. Williams to let him know to wait for my courier.

He sent me the same ebaysafepay thing. But first he wanted my address. I gave him the address to the Scottsdale police department. Then I sent him this-

Hello William,

Now the nsxprime bank wants to have a picture of us together. I can't believe they are being so difficult. You seem to be good with images. I attached an image of myself during halloween. Could you insert an image of yourself next to me. If it looks good I'm sure they will allow the moneygram immediately. Thank you for your prompt response.

Thank you,
John

super-retard.JPG

I hope he falls for this one.

He seems to be getting a little bit testy............

Subject: RE: Case ID: 2410482639
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:34:30 +0000

The deal must be made, through eBay company,to sign the papers with them,they wont accept any check,or other methods,just the one specified in the invoice,to be able to buy the fallow their instruction from the invoice,otherwise the car will be sold to another serious buyer...have u ever seen an agent sitting home,and taking checks,without the company to know anything?this is not possible,all the deal must be done through eBay,and the agent,must prove them,the identity of the money,and papers also...so,fallow the invoice instruction,is the only way to make the deal..

Sent: Thu 5/08/08 2:41 PM

I wanted to expedite getting the money to your agent so I spoke with him and he said that he would accept a certified check to make it easier for you to get your money. I am trying to make sure that you get your money so you can see that I am a fair person to deal with. I am sure Mr. Williams will wait for the courier since he seems like an nice guy and a trustworthy soul. I believe he knows my aunt who goes to the church in his neighborhood.

He sent me the same ebaysafepay thing. But first he wanted my address. I gave him the address to the Scottsdale police department. Then I sent him this-

Hello William,

Now the nsxprime bank wants to have a picture of us together. I can't believe they are being so difficult. You seem to be good with images. I attached an image of myself during halloween. Could you insert an image of yourself next to me. If it looks good I'm sure they will allow the moneygram immediately. Thank you for your prompt response.

Thank you,
John

super-retard.JPG

I hope he falls for this one.

Ahahahahaah Awsome

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:52:48 +0000

Sir,i think that you don t understand me well...you must speak with ebay...you must falow their instruction........contact them [email protected]...

Sent: Thu 5/08/08 3:03 PM

URGENT:

My secretary just got paged and learned that my courier fell down some stairs at the subway station located at 225th Street and Broadway (the #1 line). He has been brough to the Allen Pavilion of Columbia Presbyterian Hospital located at 5141 Broadway. I am sure that Mr. Williams is familiar with it since it is in his neighborhood of Washington Heights.

Would it be possible to have Mr. Williams or one of his couriers go over there to pick up the check? I am truly sorry for this unforseen delay but I want to make sure you get your money so my competitor does not try to buy the car. I know you would not want to do business with him since he is a convicted child molestor and already has one NSX that he claims was purchased with money playing poker. I am sure you are like me and are a God fearing gentleman who does not approve of poker which the Bible tells us is the Devil's game of choice. Although as a Christian I continue to pray that his soul may be saved, I cannot allow him to have this car.

When Mr. Williams goes to the Allen Pavilion (he may call first if he needs directions - the telephone number is (866) NYP-ALLEN), he should ask to speak with my courier's attending orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vinnie Boombatz. If they ask you for the patient's name, please let them know you are there to see Mr. Ima Dooshbag. They should know him because of his prounounced Scottish accent. I feel terrible for him because he really is fun person and this injury will prevent him for trying out for next season's Dancing with the Stars.

Once again, William, my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused to you but I am confident that you and Mr. Williams will be able to have your money by the end of the day.

Steve

Very entertaining, thank you. Its about time someone scammed a scammer.

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 19:07:38 +0000

i think that you choose the wrong person to make jokes....i will find another buyer...

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:11:15 -0400

I don't appreciate the threat to find another buyer. We have a binding contract and I expect that you will deliver the NSX as we agreed upon. If this is your way of backing out of the deal because my competitor offered more money I assure you my lawyers will get an injunction and will file a petition for specific performance.

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 19:17:18 +0000

WE HAVE A CONTRACT BUT YOU DONT RESPECT IT,AND THE COMPANY WILL CANCEL IT,BECAUSE,YOU REJECT THEIR CONTRACT AND INSTRUCTION ALSO...I WILL CANCEL IT RIGHT AWAY,IF YOU DONT AGREE TO FALLOW THE INSTRUCTION SPECYFIED IN THE CONTRACT.

Sent: Thu 5/08/08 3:25 PM

I am sure you can understand that buying a car is an emotional thing so perhaps we should be step back, take a deep breath, and try to work through this.

I need to get that certified check back from my courier and have the funds redeposited. I finally just received the email from ebay so now I have a contact person to verify the procedure they require. I will need 24 hours to all the funds to be switched. Is there a particular person at ebay with who you are dealing?

Sent: Thu 5/08/08 3:14 PM
To: [email protected])

Dear Steven Roberts,

You must fallow the instruction like our invoice was made,please read it again and contact us.

Sincerely.

eBay VPP Support

He had spit out the hook but I landed him again......

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 19:32:14 +0000

OK,switch the founds,and contact the eBay support,they will provide you a phone number to talk with...and all info you need...as soon as you fallow their instruction,the deal will be finished,and you will have the car asap...

Sent: Thu 5/08/08 3:36 PM

It is good to see that we have both calmed down. William. I hope you can appreciate that this has been somewhat stressful for me. There are so many persons out there trying to scam people that I was leary at first but I felt that you were a good Christian also and that I could trust you.

I have already emailed ebay asking them for the further information. I just hope that funds can be transferred back before the weekend. The Bank of New York has told my secretary that this is possible if they get the certified check back by 3:00 pm EST tomorrow.

Steve

The only way i can do ,is like this,as i send you,i told you before i am gone with business and i don't have a foto camera,this picture of me,was sended by my wife...are a serious buyer,or we play with picture here..and i will sell the car to someone else...we lose time for nothing,if you dont trust me,find another buyer,if you do,lets make the deal, i dont have time for games,is not nice what you trying here,,,
_________

sorry,im stressed and busy..here it is

4217501284iy4.jpg

Hello William,

I really apologize for this situation. I am a serious buyer, but my bank is very strict with how they deal with wire transfers. These are not my rules they are theirs. You are my friend and I trust you with all of my heart. I just need to prove it to the nsxprime bank. Could you insert your head underneath my arm in the picture so it looks like you were at the halloween party with me? I have told the nsxprime bank that we are great friends and that we had a good time. I just need to have a picture of us together. I promise this will be the last request and then the moneygram with be authorized.

Thank you,
John

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:55:54 -0400
Subject: eBay VPP Support

Dear Customer,

Please use the fallowing addres of our agent,that is also in the invoice:
First Name: KEVIN
Last Name: WILLIAMS
Address: 247 Wadsworth Ave.
City: New York
State: NY
Zip: 10033-2505

Please feel free to contact us anytime,and when the transaction is
completed send us the details by email and fax -831-515-3470.

Sincerely,
eBay VPP Support

Sent: Thu 5/08/08 4:01 PM
To: eBay VPP ([email protected])
Cc: [email protected]

Thank you. My bank, The Bank of New York, has asked that I provide them with Mr. Williams telephone number so that they may release the funds. Additionally, since this will be a car registered in New York I am required to pay tax and will need a confirming ID number for Mr. Elder so that I may assume responsibility for this tax payment. I would not want Mr. Elder to receive a tax bill from NYS DMV after the transaction when I have agreed to make the necessary payment.

Thank you.

Hey, Deltron, the fish is threatening that he is going to sell it to you rather than me (he told me there was another buyer). You better not be trying to steal my great deal..........

Subject: RE: eBay VPP Support
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 06:31:02 +0000

i hope that you will solve this matter today....please keep me informed

Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 05:11:40 -0400

Good morning William,

The email I sent to ebay support came back as not deliverable. I don't understand why since all I did was reply to their email. My bank still needs a contact number for Mr. Williams as well as an ID number for you so that I can pay the NYS DMV tax and ensure that they don't bill you.

Thanks!

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 5:17 AM

WAll was arranged with the company,I won't pay any tax,they will give you the number of Mr.Williams,after the first deposit,because this is the amount to start the deal,and to mark the car as sold on your name,after that,you need to pay the whole amount..please make the payment,asap,to mark the car as sold,because they have other potential buyer.and also contact the co at : [email protected] maybe an error occured,thats why you could not send the message....keep me updated with your status...

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 5:49 AM

Dear Customer,

Please feel free to call us at : 786-375-8620,after 9 AM, our agent will be at the office.

Sincerely,
eBay VPP Support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 06:37:43 -0400

I just got a text message that my banker tried to reach Mr. Williams but got his voicemail so he left a message for Mr. Williams to get in contact with him.

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 6:49 AM

sir in New York is 6 a clock in The morning.......please try again later

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 6:54 AM

My understanding is that my rep left his contact info so I am sure that Mr. Williams will call him back. I will be in meetings for approximately the next 3 hours so please let me know when you have confirmed that Mr. Williams spoke with my bank.

Thanks again.

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 7:29 AM

Dear Customer,

We want to inform you that our agent Mr.Williams,can be contacted also by email at: [email protected]se feel free to contact us for any further question.

Sincerely,
eBay VPP Support

I have the ability to spoof any number I want on a caller ID so when I called and left a message for the fish earlier I used the Wall Street branch of the Bank of New York and left the name and number of one of the Vice Presidents to call back.

I am ready to make an offer if you guys have a change of heart.:biggrin:

Hey, Deltron, the fish is threatening that he is going to sell it to you rather than me (he told me there was another buyer). You better not be trying to steal my great deal..........

He's still whining about his photoshop skills. As soon as I get that pic of us together the car is mine!!!

I have the ability to spoof any number I want on a caller ID so when I called and left a message for the fish earlier I used the Wall Street branch of the Bank of New York and left the name and number of one of the Vice Presidents to call back.

Hmm. I wonder if there's any iPhone apps that will do that.

Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:48:23 -0400

I just got another text message that my banker again called Mr. Williams but only got his voice mail and Mr. Williams has not tried to call back. Because of the inability to reach him, I have been advised that the funds may not be able to be transferred until after the weekend at this rate. I cannot stress enough that time is of the essence because I need to take this car with me when I get back for a trip to Canada in a couple of weeks and need time to have my transporter pick up the car and deliver it.

I am arranging for Inter-City Lines to use a covered transport and they have asked if you could scan the registration or title or some other document so that they may enter the weight and specs on their bill of lading. Inter-City uses a 7 vehicle enclosed trailer and they estimate they will pick up the car from you on either their 3rd or 4th stop. I would hate to inconvenience you by having them come at a bad time to pick up the vehicle so do you have a preference as to earlier or later in the day? The driver, Tommy, has my cell number and can make the final plans through me so you wouldn't have to worry about him calling you to make the arrangements.

Thanks.

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 11:19 AM

He might be very busy,please call him back again...i really wanna sell the car asap...also contact him by email..

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 11:45 AM

It's my bank that needs to speak with him so he needs to call them back.

Please also forward a copy of whatever documents you have to be able to prepare the bill of lading for Inter City. They can probably do it without a copy of the title but they do need the weights, measurements and VIN.

Thanks.

Anyone want to play along and email "Mr. Williams" and string him along by acting like you are the Bank of New York?

Dear sir, i can t do that if you can provide me another photo ..i am not an expert....i want to sell my car...but you asking me to much

Hello William,

I wish I had another picture, but I do not have a camera. This picture was sent to me by a friend. If you could insert your head into the picture I'm sure I could make it work for the nsxprime bank. The bankers are very cooperative. I just need this for underwriting. Thank you for understanding. You are now a great friend to me and I just want to prove to the bank that we are best friends. Please do this so I can complete the transfer.

Thank you,
John

Dear John,
I can do that because i cant ,i see that you like the car but i don t know the solution...i don t have photo camera with me....make something i dont know maybe you can to convince your bank..i wait your reply today...

Hello William,

I am glad that you understand my problem. I wish I could go through another bank but this is the only bank that will approve this loan. I explained that you were away on business but they insist on having proof that we are friends. I told them that we went to the Halloween party together and hooked up with some fine women. Maybe if I send them some email communication between us they will believe that we are best friends forever. I will send a separate email about the Halloween party. You reply to it and tell stories that would make them believe we are best friends forever. I will change the dates later. This will work.

Thank you,
John

Hello William,

That was a great Halloween party! I'm so glad you could make it. Your dildo costume was fantastic. Those girls that we hooked up with were beautiful. Did she allow entry into her anal canal? Let's go grab lunch at the feces deli. I sure could use a delicious feces sandwich!

Thank you,
John

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 12:15 PM
Cc: [email protected] ([email protected])

Mr. Williams:

My banker has tried you several times today but only received your voice mail. Mr. Elder and I wanted to close the deal today but because of your delays you are costing Mr. Elder money. It is imperative that you act in your fiduciary capacity on behalf of Mr. Elder so as not to cause him to lose the sale. If my attorneys, Finagell, Finagell and Schysta, LLP need to add you as a named defendant in the breach of contract/specific perfomance action based upon your dilatory tactics then that is what we will have to do. I am confident that Mr. Elder does not appreciate your breach of your fiduciary responsibilities herein.

Steven Tamoske Roberts

Yeah!!Was nice party,hope to go together to another party soon...i really need some fun,this job stress me a lot...ill call you asap,to go out ,to have lunch,lemme finish my things here..ok???

Yeah. Can you believe our friend Nick was all over that 13 year old? Good thing Chris Hansen didn't show up.

Sure thing William. Finish up and then call me. You're such a pimp William it is unbelievable. You are my best friend and I love you with all my heart. You gotta tell if you hit that beautiful girl in the ass or not. Did you?

Hahahha..yeah ,you know me...how could i let her,escape without to pump her ass a bit..lol...love you too,u little devil...ill call you asap...dont go out without me;)

I knew you would hit that! How do you do it? Can you let me in on your secrets?

hm,if i have to tell about my secrets,after that i must kill ya..hahhahahahaha...every guy have secrets,if u tell me all your secrets,deepest ones,ill tell you mine..lol

I am very busy,i think we chat enough about this...we joke here and they will sell the car..so ,do something,hurry with all this,to be able to buy the car...

Last edited:
Back