• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats wrong with this??

I showed them our conversation and they are very close to releasing the wire transfer. They still want a picture of us together. Do you have any friends that know photoshop that could put your head underneath my arm?

I am sorry,I really cant do nothing more,I dont have a camera,anyway,you sign the contract ,the papers with them,you will pay alll,i dont see what is such a big problem,to allow you to buy your car,the car you like...its your life,money etc...

Hello William,

I wish my bank would allow this without a picture. I am in tears talking with them. I'm so sorry that this is a requirement for them. If you do not wish to talk to me again I understand. Please know that you really have been a good friend to me and I love you dearly. I yearn for your warmth at night. I will tell my children of a great man named William Elder that tried all he could to make my dream of owning an NSX come true. You will be remembered William.

Thank you,
John

Last edited:
To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 13:10:02 -0500
Subject: Re: nsx purchase re william elder

Hello,

I am sorry,for any inconvenience,I tried to answer the last call,and the connection was lost,I have a busy day,and I really wanted to talk with your banker,hope all will be ok,and Monday we will start the deal.

Thank you!

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 3:24 PM
To: Kevin Williams ([email protected])

I still need copies of some documentation to be able to have Inter City prepare the bill of lading for the transporter to pick up the vehicle. I have written to Mr. Elder several times but I believe you may have copies. If they cannot be scanned and emailed immediately, could you just hold up some documents in a photo of you and I can email it to the bank and tell them that you have strep throat and lost your voice. That might satisfy the Bank of New York.

Thanks.

Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:01:48 -0500
Subject: RE: nsx purchase re william elder

Please talk with the seller,he might have a copy of a title,or ask the company to give you a bill of sale,I am only an accountant,my job is to receive the payment,and sign the documents,of it,sending them afte rthat at the eBay VPP company.

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 4:24 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])

Good afternoon William,

I have been trying to get Mr. Williams to cooperate with my bank but he is not the most dependable person it appears. My trucking company and bank need some sort of supporting documentation to prepare the bill of lading and approve the funds transfer. Mr. Williams was unwilling/unable to cooperate and told me to contact you as you can see below. I still have not received copies of any documentation from you but perhaps you can pretend you are Mr. Williams since I had told the bank he was not returning their calls because he has strep throat and lost his voice.

I don't believe the bank will know any better if you took a photo holding up some papers that say NSX and I can tell them those are the ownership documents and claim it was Mr. Williams holding them. I hate to impose on you but your agent is not helping you get your money and I am just trying to figure out a way around it so that the Bank of New York can release the funds.

How does that sound to you?

Originally Posted by Him
I'm 7'4 '' and i fit in the car.

Bwaaahahahaha!! I didn't know Manute Bol had an affinity for NSXs.

But seriously, after you buy it, I'd consider upgrading that spare tire to a real engine. :wink:

This is too much... :biggrin:

How much do you want to bet he sends the same pic he sent me?

Bingo! You win the kewpie doll.........

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 4:51 PM
To: [email protected])

i AM NOT IN THE AREEA AT THIS MOMENT,THIS IS MY ONLY PICTURE I HAVE HERE,HOPE IT HELPS,IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW,AND ILL ASK THE COMPANY TO CANCEL OUR DEAL,AND TO FIND ANOTHER BUYER,I AM VERY BUSY,AND I DONT KNOW HOW CAN I HELP MORE....

292490485_sE2Sa-XL.jpg

Subject: RE: nsx purchase re william elder
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 20:45:55 +0000

Please tell me what document you need,and i will talk with the eBay VPP co. to help us...if i am not able to help you faster...just tell m e what document..

Sent: Fri 5/09/08 6:51 PM
To: William J Elder ([email protected])

I need some type of ownership document such as the title or registration, both of which would show the weight and sizing of the NSX for the bill of lading.

Alternatively, the NYS DMV and the FUKU Transportation Act provides the following acceptable forms which may be substituted in lieu of a title or registration:

1. Reg. 69 ENZOWHO Form 360
2. U.S.C. Title 34 BYTEMEEE Form 911
3. U.R.A. DUMS HITT Sect. 8, Parts II and III

If you are lacking these forms please provide with a fax number and I can have my secretary forward them to you.

Have a great weekend, William.

Cordially,

Steve

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 4:50 AM

I will talk with the company to help us with this,but in the weekend,i dont think i can do much because the agents are not working,i will contact you as soon as i solve this matter....

Last edited:
You are on fire Bob,, hahahahahahah:biggrin:

Very entertaining, thank you. Its about time someone scammed a scammer.

What? He's not really serious about buying the car?

:confused:

:cool:

1. Reg. 69 ENZOWHO Form 360
2. U.S.C. Title 34 BYTEMEEE Form 911
3. U.R.A. DUMS HITT Sect. 8, Parts II and III

If you are lacking these forms please provide with a fax number and I can have my secretary forward them to you.

Have a great weekend, William.

Cordially,

Steve

Bahaha awesome.

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 6:13 AM

Good morning William,

Yes, it is difficult to get anything done on weekends with these pencil pushing bureaucrat types. This is incredibly frustrating but I feel bad for you since I truly believe your agent through Ebay is not acting in your best interests. I hope you are not paying them a high fee because you definitely are not having your best interests being emphasized by them.

I did a little more research into the DMV rules and it seems that some of this may be obviated and a funds transfer expedited if you used a Deltron Zero Act Waiver. This is similar to Waivers that are used now with home buyers whereby the seller pays a fee of $250 to the buyer and the buyer issues a waiver of any potential hidden problems with title or defects. The Waiver then gets attached to the bill of lading and title registration documents and I believe this would satisfy both the DMV and the FUKU Transportation Act requirements.

I may be grasping at straws at this juncture but I am trying to find a solution to get this money to you as soon as possible. You have been very patient in not selling the car to anyone else and I sincerely appreciate that.

Be well,

Steve

if you get him to pay you $250 you will truly be my hero

I thought my fish might have spit out the hook again so I used different bait. Here is the latest........

p.s. feel free to call the listed phone number - it is a phony moneygram customer support number where there is horrible music playing in the background and you will never get through the voice prompts - good luck with seeing how long you can stay on the line.......

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 8:51 AM

Hi William,

I think I may have a way to move things along. My buddy is willing to loan me $3000 today in cash since the banks are closed for the weekend and he will arrange for it to be sent immediately by moneygram for me. I know it is not the full deposit but this can get you part of the money now and I can arrange for the rest of it to be sent on Monday. I am doing my best to try to finalize this transaction so kindly advise if this would be acceptable to you.

Steve

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 10:28 AM

OK, but please send the details to eBay shipping co. because i have a contract with them and they will shipp the car,as soon as you send them the amount,they will mark the car as sold on your name and will start the shipping procedure,i agree with you,because i wanna sell the car and you seem to be a nice serious buyer,and yopu deserve my beautiful car because i know you will take a good care of it!

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 2:50 PM

Good news William,

Moneygram has the funds and has requested that you call to confirm the mailing address. The customer service number is (206) 338-5934. They asked they you provide them with the Reference Number 73466634. Please confirm that you have been able to have the funds released.

Almost there!!!!!

Steve

Bob,, yopu deserve that car!!!!!!:biggrin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: moneygram
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 19:07:38 +0000

on what name you put the money??the company,must call them or,vice versa,not me,because the money must be sended to the agent name..please tell me if you respect the invoice rules...

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 3:14 PM
Cc: eBay VPP ([email protected]); [email protected] ([email protected])

The moneygram was made out to Kevin Williams. Either you or the company must call but since Mr. Williams was not cooperative or responsive with me I figured I would let you know. I have cc'd Mr. Williams to advise him also. Please deal with your agent to have him call that number asap.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: moneygram
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 19:20:00 +0000

ok,ill talk with him,but please tell me what address email must be confirm,ed at money gram,and what should i telll them to be all ok??because i dont wanna do any mistakes...

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 3:24 PM

First Name: KEVIN
Last Name: WILLIAMS
Address: 247 Wadsworth Ave.
City: New York
State: NY
Zip: 10033-2505

His email address of [email protected] was also provided.

Steve

Any guesses as to how long he will stay on hold on that number?

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 3:35 PM

I call the company,they will solve this matter asap...

Sent: Sat 5/10/08 3:59 PM

They can't find Mr.Williams at this moment,his phone is closed,as soon as they reach him,we will make the deal..hope they will find it asap...please wait,them to confirm the deal,and Mr.Williams also...

I just edited my hotmail account to have an "out of office" reply automatically sent to the fish. I wonder what his next move will be.......

Last edited:
I see you are having waaaayyyy too much fun at this. Very entertaining.:wink:

This makes me wonder how many threads this guy has going on at the same time with diff people.

I don't understand why they don't make their phony NSX priced at "a really good deal" rather than in "obvious scam" territory.
I guess anybody that falls for "obvious scam" pricing is more likely to send them money.

Sent: Sun 5/11/08 3:30 AM

Hello,

Please send us the money gram details,by fax-831-515-3470 and email to be able to check the transfer,and start the deal as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Sent: Sun 5/11/08 7:16 AM
To: Kevin Williams ([email protected])
Cc: [email protected] ([email protected])

I am in the midst of travelling at the moment and do not have access to a fax. I have confirmed with moneygram that the funds are there but Moneygram has requested that you call to confirm the mailing address. The customer service number is (206) 338-5934. They asked they you provide them with the Reference Number 73466634. Please confirm that you have been able to have the funds released.

This information was provided yesterday so I don't understand why you have not called yet. I would hate to tell Mr. Elder that you caused me to take the funds back because of your lack of cooperation.

Thank you.

Sent: Sun 5/11/08 9:13 AM
To: [email protected] ([email protected]); [email protected] ([email protected])

I have spoken with Moneygram at the customer service number I provided to you and they told me that no one has called them to confirm the mailing address as they require. I don't understand why you are delaying the finalization of this transaction. I hope you are not trying to sell the car to someone else for a higher offer because we have a binding contract.

I have been trying to find a way to expedite this with Customer Service and they have suggested that I confirm Mr. Williams is the authorized agent by sending a photo of him holding a sign utilizing his assigned transaction ID. To avoid someone else pretending to Mr. Williams and trying to take Mr. Elder's money, Moneygram has assigned Mr. Williams User ID Personalization "10 T" and have asked me to tell only Mr. Williams and Mr. Elder of this ID reference to avoid anyone else but the true agent knowing about it.

Please immediately send me a photo of Mr. Williams holding today's newspaper and a sign confirming he has been made aware of his personal transactional identification by having the sign say "I am ID. 10 T". I believe that Moneygram will then release the funds based upon my verification of Mr. Williams address together with the photo proving that only Mr. Williams would know that User ID that I have forwarded to him.

Kindly expedite that photo so that this matter may be completed and the funds released so we may start the shipping process.

Thank you

Steven Tamoske Roberts

Any response RSO? I decided to revive our conversation.

Great news William! After pleading with the nsxprime bank for hours they said they would allow the transfer if you can get a picture of the car holding up a piece of paper saying nsxprime. They want to be able to prove that the car exists. Could you get a hold of the eBay company holding the car and see if this can be done?

Thank you,
John

aS YOU KNOW i AM GONE WITH BUSINESS,THE ONLY WAY I CAN HELP,US..IS WITH THIS PICTURE..THAT THE PPL FROM THE WAREHOUSE OF THE COMPANY,MADE IT AND SEND IT TO ME BACK...

vehicle191411jt5.jpg

Thank you William. Unfortunately my bank requires a person to hold up the sign. Please have the people at the warehouse send another picture ASAP so the funds can be authorized. Also, I was wondering if you played professional basketball. You're almost as tall as Yao Ming!

Thank you,
John

Back