• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's your favorite mod ?

Well, I haven't added on too many things yet, but the one that comes to mind is HIDs. I couldn't see anything at night with the OEM '92 bulbs.

I haven't goon too far yet either but my fave so far is the Taitac GTLW muffler. Puts a real "presence" to the car, especially under throttle.

I cant choose! :biggrin:

I actually love all my mods and dont regret a singe one.

NSX-R suspension.

I agree, 02+ NSX-R suspension for me too! :biggrin: Although if I were to refine it a bit more, it would be the NSX-R chassis bars and front sway bar that make all the world of difference in steering feel.

NSX-S suspension.:biggrin:

Definitely the larger aftermarket wheels.

Theres too many but

GTLW, JIC's, BBK, HIDS, Steering wheel, Gruppe M intake, zanardi stalk and knob, shortshifter, and advans......those are my favorite out of all the other stuff....i forgot to add in the audio mods....:smile:

I agree, 02+ NSX-R suspension for me too! :biggrin: Although if I were to refine it a bit more, it would be the NSX-R chassis bars and front sway bar that make all the world of difference in steering feel.

Could you do the sway bars on a stock suspension set up? Can you put them on the NA1s?

Tein Superstreets and custom 25/35 mm wheel adapters. The car has lower and comfortable stance and oem wheels flushed to the fenders.

In order: stroker, suspension, brakes, steering wheel, seats.

Last edited:
Stereo upgrade. Alpine head unit in factory look center console, with iPOD in the glove box, Alpine Amp in the trunk, and Focal Speakers in the doors.

In fact I like it better than the 97 headers I jetcoated and put on my car.

Could you do the sway bars on a stock suspension set up? Can you put them on the NA1s?

I have a NA1 and drove around for 1 day with the chassis bars and front sway bar before finishing the install with the springs and shocks the next day. With just the chassis bar and front sway bar the steering is very tight and responsive. IMHO, it's a great mod without going too hard core.

Track schools,Bondurant/daly/skippy and lots of hpde.IE "nut behind the wheel" Also the nsx-R susp is a nice dual purpose no hassle setup.

Back