• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

I haven't seen a Gen 2 NSX in the wild in years.

Tonight I had the LC 500 Convertible out for a ride (weather has finally turned for the better in Chicago) and next to an area called New City on N Clybourn Ave., I see an orange Gen 2 heading North. Sounded like it had some kind of exhaust upgrade. It also had the CF rear spoiler.

Got info from my dealer that my car has shipped. Should be arriving by the weekend latest.

Any opinions on the door sill trim ? Is it worth it and do they have to tear up the area to install it or is it easy install..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got info from my dealer that my car has shipped. Should be arriving by the weekend latest.

Any opinions on the door sill trim ? Is it worth it and do they have to tear up the area to install it or is it easy install..

Congrats! What # is your car?

The door sills aren't a hard install, just time consuming and require cutting. I think they look awesome, especially at night!

Sweet I’ll get them, I’m number 102 I think? I’ll send pics soon!

If your car is #102 , it's the highest numbered car to have left the factory thus far.

e41204dbbda999918714a72b83def75a.jpg

She’s in!

7a1b6fe2e15bbb2ea32f3f20b71678f1.jpg

Exciting!

yep I was going to mention to the casual reader that the export cars were built first starting at 300....kinda weird if you ask me...

I was told #97 (at least that is the last numbers of the VIN) is to be delivered in 2-3 weeks. I was originally told back in February I was an April build. Then the concierge service told me in April there was a production delay. Production must be back up and running.

Yep, deliveries are game on again ! Picking her up today will post more pics soon

I would keep the window sticker on!!! for car shows......:tongue:

starting to pump out the SSSSSSS

Yes they are humming along...they must have stockpiled enough chips and dips...

I also heard door cards...:rolleyes:

anyone know who their super secret Carbon supplier is?

Back