• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Where can I buy the NSX cat exhaust flange?

I've been looking for it. I can't seem to find it anymore but I have seen it posted before. I'll dig a little deeper. Oh and email dali, maybe I was wrong it was just the flange?

I've been looking for it. I can't seem to find it anymore but I have seen it posted before. I'll dig a little deeper. Oh and email dali, maybe I was wrong it was just the flange?

That would be great if you could find it ;) I'll email Dali as well... and yes, I *just* need the flange ;) Would hate to have to cut up my Comptech test pipes :(

here'ya...

Psst... a lil' birdie once told me that certain V6 Accord exhaust-flange 'gaskets' work just fine, and guess what! The Honda P/N ones cost 1/2 to 1/3 as much as the Acura P/N ones... ;)

(assuming we are both speaking of the same part in question)

EDIT: never mind, I *think* you need something else. . .

Last edited:
Last edited:
anyone know where to get the two bolt "ball flange" on the inlet side of the 95-up cats?

Guys I have TONS of flanges I have cut off damaged nsx cats/exhausts and saved over the years.

Drop me a line if I can help:smile:

Rav

Guys I have TONS of flanges I have cut off damaged nsx cats/exhausts and saved over the years.

Rav

wish I would've know that, oh well sent you pm anyway cause I still need some for something else :biggrin:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103051

i ran into the same problem, i used flowtech part number 10005. bolt up perfectly and only like 20 dollars for the pair. napa or your local parts store can order them:

10007.jpg

Last edited:

Rav

Rav! You may be my savior :D

If you have 2 of the NA1 isosceles flanges, I'll take them! Let me know how much shipped to WA state 98226.

Thanks!!

Note: again, its the flange pictured in the LOWER LEFT facing you, in the first post. :D

Are these the ones you want?

If so drop me a line

Rav

Ah ha!! Those would it! The ones in the center of the pic. You have a PM. :D

Edit: Rav, I'd hate to cut up the ones in the pic - that's a perfectly good set of pipes. If you have ones that are already chopped, by all means, I'll take those ones instead. Let me know ;)

Last edited:
Back