• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's Candy Red NSX is this?(veilside?)

I found this on a forum where people were posting there favorite random car pics up. I am a HUGE fan of candy apple red which I believe this might be. The car looks familiar but all i have to say is I love how clean it is!!

Also what side skirts are those?Veilside kit?

i56mpv.jpg

Look at the DEEP dish on those rear wheels:eek: :eek: :eek: That color sure pops:cool:

wasn't this the owner of i-forges veilside nsx? (vince or something like that?) i think i remember seeing this candy red veilside at SP.

I've always been a huge fan of Veilside NSX's but this one just aint doing it for me:wink:

here's one more i saw from their website. the car was like this when i saw it last at SP:

main.php

i am the owner i bought the car from vince at iforged in an unfinished state so you can say it was a joint effort with iforged and my company thunder and lightning.i know the color is house of colors burgandy wine.i know some of the purist on this sight do not care for veilside kits but this car was going to be salvaged till we saved it.the car will be shot for a magazine in acouple weeks i,ll try to sneek some pictures to post.i appreciate the positive feedback my crew put alot of blood and sweat to get it together and we are still not finished

i am the owner i bought the car from vince at iforged in an unfinished state so you can say it was a joint effort with iforged and my company thunder and lightning.i know the color is house of colors burgandy wine.i know some of the purist on this sight do not care for veilside kits but this car was going to be salvaged till we saved it.the car will be shot for a magazine in acouple weeks i,ll try to sneek some pictures to post.i appreciate the positive feedback my crew put alot of blood and sweat to get it together and we are still not finished

You have such a nice car.

Stephen

beautiful car! thanks for making it as such. keep up the good work.

Ben

i remember they said the car was in a messy state while it was at SP... glad to see it fell into good hands, and someone who gave it the TLC it needed. the car's not everyone's cup of tea, but it sure as hell LOOKS LIKE PASSION to me! :cool:

I seriously really uncertainly forsure like this car.
Thanks for saving it and trying new stuff.
Pushing the envelope as it may.
Too bad the paint is not so good by the door handle and nsx sticker.
Trev

Great job Jim finishing up the car. The paint is actually BASF Candy Apple Red with a silver base coat.

I found this on a forum where people were posting there favorite random car pics up. I am a HUGE fan of candy apple red which I believe this might be. The car looks familiar but all i have to say is I love how clean it is!!

Also what side skirts are those?Veilside kit?

i56mpv.jpg
Any one know the paint code of that Candy Apple Red? and what paint manufacturer?

i like the split 5 spoke wheel side better :biggrin:

^^^ there is WAY to many reds that look similiar..plus i can't tell if it is a Candy or a crystal?

My guess is Torch Red pearl..but i could be way off.

I actually received the paint for the car so I know 100% what it is. The car was fully sponsored by BASF. The paint I choose for the car was Candy Apple Red. I used a silver base coat.

Paint Codes

CZZ-400 for the Candy Apple Red

CZZ-300 for the base coat Silver

the car was photographed by darren with max speed or something like that. i know it a uk car magazine bought the rights to them.i will keep u posted when i find out what issue it will be in.

Back