• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's the guilty party that outran the cops?

What an idiot. He's lucky the cops didn't pile out of their cars and start shooting at the end. Take his NSX away and give it to someone more deserving.

Yes and the ad will read.Slightly used NSX for sale.Lady driven ,no mods and always looked after.Primo paint and never tracked.

Check database for all NSX owners in the city and surrounding areas, probably only 5, done. Lol. EDIT: Just saw how close they got to him, they got the license plate for sure.

And I'm sure he didn't know there was a cop behind him when he passed the other NSXs, but then saw the lights flashing and booked it.

Last edited:
Seems unlikely a stolen NSX would be running around with 2 other NSXs (at the beginning).

You never know man someone could act like a owner even though they have possession a stolen NSX. Or maybe he had some crazy stuff in the trunk of his car didn't want to get caught with it. Who knows hehe.

Running from the police in a car as rare as the NSX is like being a star in an 80's sitcom and trying to do a robbery (Dana Plato)....you not going to get away with it.

Seriously? You're going to try and jam up another NSX owner?

Leave this one alone, imo.
Prime is not a gang site that habors criminals. So just because some low life owns an NSX, Prime-mates should protect him from the laws?! :rolleyes:
So, tell me, do you have sympathies for NSXNICK being caught as a pedophile, or for smoore being tried for theft just because they own NSXs?
I am glad that almost everyone here condemns this idiot.
Steve

Last edited:
Prime is not a gang site that habors criminals. So just because some low life owns an NSX, Prime-mates should protect him from the laws?! :rolleyes:
So, tell me, do you have sympathies for NSXNICK being caught as a pedophile, or for smoore being tried for theft just because they own NSXs?
Steve
NSXNICK hahaha, such a legendary thread!

Steve

+1. On a totally unrelated note...your car sure looks familiar. I'm just say'n.....:wink:

some guy bumped into my parents and they got his info and all, he pleaded to not involve the police and that he would pay for it... turned out all the info was fake... drivers license, license plate, etc. so, no guarantee they ever got the guy.

thats was awesome car VS car wise.

NSX can out handle any cop interceptor in the right hands.

very dumb of the driver to do this

I was rooting for the NSX the whole time and my heart was racing the whole time waiting for the wreck. but I didnt expect him to escape.

yikes.

Kids def dont try this at home, take pleasure in knowing that your car COULD escape but best for everyone is to just pull over.

but while the whole andy griffin goon squad was chasing him the other 2 NSX robbed 4 banks as no cops were available to respond.

they all wanted to chase the white CORVETTE LOL

Last edited:
What car would you guys pick if you had to make a run for it anyway? I'd think something fast, but also big and strong... Preferably 4WD, preferably a flat gray color with some run flats and a nice thick front brush guard. Maybe a cayenne turbo S with run flats and a front bar?

A bike is probably best, but as far as a car would you prefer something super fast and conspicuous like a Zonda? On the open road you're gone but chances are you'll have to go through some lawns and over a curb or two. You'd never make it in a zonda.

I was going to say range rover sport too but that might break down on its own. LOL.

What car would you guys pick if you had to make a run for it anyway? I'd think something fast, but also big and strong... Preferably 4WD, preferably a flat gray color with some run flats and a nice thick front brush guard. Maybe a cayenne turbo S with run flats and a front bar?

A bike is probably best, but as far as a car would you prefer something super fast and conspicuous like a Zonda? On the open road you're gone but chances are you'll have to go through some lawns and over a curb or two. You'd never make it in a zonda.

I was going to say range rover sport too but that might break down on its own. LOL.

Ever seen the movie Driver.....

Part of the reason they got away was because the car is small...

I would go with a white or silver Toyota Camry SE V6 with run flat tires. I think it has 276HP so it's fast enough, probably handles well enough, and you can blend in with the other 100,000 Camrys on the road at any given time.

Maybe an older beige Audi S8. Fast and blends pretty well.

Back