• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Widest of Widebodies!!

DJ just sent me these pics of a street car at his last meet(in Japan). Dang I think it takes the cake as the widest so far, LOL its not for everyone but I think its pretty cool:smile:

Kit is a custom one off

To answer the predictable next comments or questions....

Yes it is a Decepticon:biggrin:

Because stock is boring:wink:

Rav

Last edited:
You're right it does look more like a transformer than an NSX :eek:

What were the engine mods? I would hate to think this car looked so mean and is only pushing 270hp.

Is that driven by Vince, the Sham Wow Guy?

shamwow-guy-arrested1.jpg

Just being honest, I don't like a single thing about it...

Different is not always better, IMHO.

I like the front signals , headlights , taillights , and roof (minus the scoop)

way over done.

I love cars with race inspired body or GT style?...but I would say the Mugen NSX-RR has much better lines.

mugen_nsx_rr_concept_003.jpg

mugen_nsx_rr_concept_043.jpg

mugen_nsx_rr_concept_045.jpg

Hello everyone,

First, thanks Ravi for posting the pics. It is not for everyone, but one must appreciate the care taken to put this car together. This gentleman spared nothing, and went with some of the best parts available, both inside and out.

Just a couple specifics,
NOS (yeah, Nitrous, kicks in at 70% pedal accel)
intake, headers, wicked one off exhaust, Quantum suspension, RFY lifters, big throttle, twin map ECU, and lots of other little tweaks.

Awesome guy (50 something), cruises with his wife (she's afraid of his driving), and he's still not done modding yet!

Oh, and the puny widebody next to his is mine...:cool:

DJ

Attachments

• group1.jpg
    group1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
not my cup of tea.... he also needs some wider rims/lower offset to make it flush with the fender

I think this car looks like a termite. :eek: I'd sell it if someone gave it to me.

I wouldn't go that far, if I could i'd remove that giant AIR SCOOP and install a Mclaren F1 style, remove that wing and get something less aggressive ... and the rear, well the rear would require a lot of work ....

Oscar

HOLY thats one wide body! :eek:

R-388252-1143900857.jpg

I would love to see his build thread and know what kinda engine mods he's running.

IMO it is kinda over the top, but I always say its easier to take away then to add on. I would change the hood, the vents don't flow with the lines.

Hope to see more on this car. :2thumbsup:

Back