• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WORK Wheels Specials | Introductory Mini-group buy!

ALL available models, all finishes are included in this group buy. PM me/Email me for pricing. Once all participants have paid, I will put in all the orders at the same time. This group buy will end July 15th or sooner if we are able to get the full deposits for 5 sets. Lead time is usually 8-10 weeks. :biggrin:

Email: [email protected]
AIM: TheTireOption

Please shoot me a PM with the model, sizes and widths and I reply as soon as I can! Thanks again NSX Prime for your support!

Please visit Work Wheels USA to see ALL models!

Some of the Models:

Work VS-XX
wheelImage.png

Work VS-KF
wheelImage.png

Work Meister S1 3-piece
wheelImage.png

Work Varianza T1S
wheelImage.png

Work Emotion CR-Kai
wheelImage.png

Work Emotion XD-9
wheelImage.png

Work Emotion XT-7
wheelImage.png

Work Emotion XC-8
wheelImage.png

Saving this post for pictures:

If your picture is posted here and you want me to take it down, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Work VS-XX Gold
April5th017.jpg

Work Meister S1 3-piece
1372287e.jpg

NSX1028200709.jpg

Work Emotion CR-Kai
l_2b87164a133d02efd199c4559c0a14a4.jpg

Work Emotion XD-9
SNV31822.jpg

Work Varianza T1S
CARPhotoShootNovember008.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mine as long as I get a kick back for every set of Work Meisters that you sell! :biggrin:

Thanks,

Mike

Saving this post for pictures:

If your picture is posted here and you want me to take it down, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Work Meister S1 3-piece

NSX1028200709.jpg

Hi don I didnt know if the group buy filled if so pm me a wonderful price ;) for a set of 18's work emotion in gunmetal. I want a nice concave in rear ...you would know the offsets better than I.
Thank you and my name is Bill

Back