• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WORK Wheels Specials | Introductory Mini-group buy!

ALL available models, all finishes are included in this group buy. PM me/Email me for pricing. Once all participants have paid, I will put in all the orders at the same time. This group buy will end July 15th or sooner if we are able to get the full deposits for 5 sets. Lead time is usually 8-10 weeks. :biggrin:

Email: [email protected]
AIM: TheTireOption

Please shoot me a PM with the model, sizes and widths and I reply as soon as I can! Thanks again NSX Prime for your support!

Please visit Work Wheels USA to see ALL models!

Some of the Models:

Work VS-XX
wheelImage.png

Work VS-KF
wheelImage.png

Work Meister S1 3-piece
wheelImage.png

Work Varianza T1S
wheelImage.png

Work Emotion CR-Kai
wheelImage.png

Work Emotion XD-9
wheelImage.png

Work Emotion XT-7
wheelImage.png

Work Emotion XC-8
wheelImage.png

Saving this post for pictures:

If your picture is posted here and you want me to take it down, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Work VS-XX Gold
April5th017.jpg

Work Meister S1 3-piece
1372287e.jpg

NSX1028200709.jpg

Work Emotion CR-Kai
l_2b87164a133d02efd199c4559c0a14a4.jpg

Work Emotion XD-9
SNV31822.jpg

Work Varianza T1S
CARPhotoShootNovember008.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mine as long as I get a kick back for every set of Work Meisters that you sell! :biggrin:

Thanks,

Mike

Saving this post for pictures:

If your picture is posted here and you want me to take it down, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Work Meister S1 3-piece

NSX1028200709.jpg

Hi don I didnt know if the group buy filled if so pm me a wonderful price ;) for a set of 18's work emotion in gunmetal. I want a nice concave in rear ...you would know the offsets better than I.
Thank you and my name is Bill

Back