• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow NSX vs Silver RSX-S

Hi guys im not here to flame or anything, just had a run in with an NSX last night and it was the most fun i've had!

We raced twice.
The first race started @ 70. He pulled about 4-5 cars by 95 because I was in fourth when I should have been in third.

Seccond race, I pulled beside him @ 90mph and we both gunned it. I was really suprised because we were pretty even untill 105.
At 110 my front bumper was at his front quarterpanel.
He was about 1 car ahead @ 120. I powershifted into fifth at 8600rpms, and he pulled some more. I stopped at 127mph and he was 2-3 cars ahead probably going 135 or so.

Anyway, it was the first and probably only race I ever had period. But it was a damn fun death.

The only power mods I have are intake/Hondata intake manifold gasket/Hondata #4 ecu reprogram.

The car has pulled 13.9 @ 100.7 in the 1/4 mile.

I just dont see a car that traps 100mph pull u on the highway :confused: , but i have to admit.... U are good sport to admit a lose to a RSX. Im sure he either sprayed u or he is running some kind of Forced Induction.

well he says the NSX was at about 135 when he was at 120 meaning it was walking away, boarderline running away from him.

prolly played a lil then gunned it. :p

Oh yea, im not saying I won or anything.
Hell the faster we went the farther I got walked :)

Im just saying it was my first (and probably only) street race, and man did I have fun losing.

the rsx' and his mods are pretty quick for a fwd 4cly. it isn't impossible for the rsx to keep pace with the nsx.. it may have been a stock 91 nsx.. which btw runs 13.8 1/4 mile.. and this guy is doing 13.9... its just, the faster the two cars go, the nsx will overall be faster due to aerodynamics, high top speed, and just hp.

lawerence, with those mods.. you should be close to 200whp. good story.

Back