• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zonda, Ford GT, 430 stuck in a parking ramp video

why even try to drive a anycar in that shoebox of a city called Paris???

Those poor Frenchies..... :biggrin:

I think the mini cooper is the car they should be driving there......poor cars hehe

RP-Motorsports said:
WTF why did they go in that ridiculous shoebox in the first place! :eek:

I deal with that shit EVERY time I drive my NSX. (RM front splitter and H&R's enough said :wink: )
It's quite possible that the entrance to that underground car park is different(and a lot wider) than the exit.
I can't see them risking over $1 million worth of cars just for entertainment value.

*EDIT* just watched the video AFTER making the above statement about entrance/exit.I feel a bit stupid now for stating the obvious :redface:

Last edited:
best part of the video. I was laughing pretty hard. But i mean, thats the kinda stuff that makes life fun and intresting. Those are the things that you remember 10 years from now and laugh about.

The 3rd top gear episode (the one this snipet is out of) is the best one this season by far!

halarious.... i remember people watching and starring each time i tried to pull my ex-orange widebody outta shopping centers or driveways... and even the minor-est scrapes would get oohs and owws.... now a ZONDA... painful :frown:

da3dalus said:
best part of the video. I was laughing pretty hard. But i mean, thats the kinda stuff that makes life fun and intresting. Those are the things that you remember 10 years from now and laugh about.

The 3rd top gear episode (the one this snipet is out of) is the best one this season by far!

Do you have a link for the full episode. Better yet does anyone have a link to all the episodes?

i'm afraid after that exercise/sweat-fest, i'd need a break that included an beer / cap in a sidewalk cafe with those 3 rides parked so i could enjoy their beauty - preferably with the seine & notre dame (or the tower) as a backdrop.

glad it was them and not me.

Andrie Hartanto said:
This reminded me the day my friend bought a Bugatti EB110 and brought it home only to realize that there is no way it will go into his driveway in Pacific Heights, San Francisco.

If your buying a Bugatti EB110, Im sure you can figure something out :biggrin: Like buy another house with a better driveway :wink:

Incredible entertainment value - find it hard to believe it wasn't completely staged though.

Doesn't the Ford look enormous next to those other two?

Andrie Hartanto said:
This reminded me the day my friend bought a Bugatti EB110 and brought it home only to realize that there is no way it will go into his driveway in Pacific Heights, San Francisco.

Okay....see, that story requires more details, a conclusion, and possibly pictures!! :biggrin: :eek:

All in all this reminds me of everytime I go anywhere in my NSX with the Science Of Speed carbon fiber lip on it. My car is lowered, the lip is deep, so speed bumps are obstacles. I could not get out of the Acura dealers service drive yesterday because their SLIGHT gradient on the exit caused the bottom of the car to hit the ground. If I drive over a small bump in the road....SCRAPE!! If I drive over a manhole cover that is supposed to be flush with the ground....SCRAPE!! If I drive over a banana peel.....SCRAPE!! HECK!! If a duck farts near my car....SCRAPE!! Eventually you just get used to it and forget about really caring very much. I lent someone my car today and warned them, 'Now, my car is very low, so if you see something that looks like it might be even slightly steep IT IS TOO STEEP, so turn around and go somewhere else'. ;)

Meeyatch1

Off topic: but you don't happen to go to Broadripple much. I have seen a white NSX parked out on college and 62nd by the Vogue.

Back