• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Decemeber (PICS) kw3's, black roof, taillight overlays, and tint!

In terms of color, or what I've done between the two?

Just purely based on color.... for example, which blue would you buy again if you gave this MCB to charity and had to start on a new NSX project? Inquiring minds wanna know......

In terms of color, or what I've done between the two?

Just purely based on color.... for example, which blue would you buy again if you gave this MCB to charity and had to start on a new NSX project? Inquiring minds wanna know......

nsx1107w.jpg

B@t :).

Hard to tell in your pictures or maybe it's my monitor - did you wrap the side body panels (between side window and rear hatch) or just the roof? What about the front b-pillars?

Looking sharp! :)

Not that I don't currently love your car... BUT

I've obtained a new set of 02 headlights just in case . hmmm... :rolleyes:

B@t

DO IT!! Maybe for next year? It'll give you a nice timeframe with it pre-02 then a nice update come next year!!

I got the wing from aerokits.net : http://www.aerokits.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=296

I didnt even know they offered a cf version until I spoke to them on the phone. I was all set in getting the FRP version for 300, but they were all out. All they had was the carbon fiber version, which I paid around 700 for :).

I'll post better shots later this week ;).

B@t

I was in a black nsx, I met you once a long time ago when you use to go to the g35/350z meets. The girl drives the g35 now but it's been awhile, I have been wanting to drive out with you guys but been busy with school.

Club Monte Carlo Blue

Same Color, different wheels. 1 of 18 made in 1998.

Attachments

• DSC00603.jpg
    DSC00603.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00622.jpg
    DSC00622.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00612.jpg
    DSC00612.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC00617.jpg
    DSC00617.jpg