• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Justice Prevailed for Tamoske's Scam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Tamoske is selling NSX gauge rings now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

%21BPRDzq%21CGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlu15ZBJyycgw0M%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

So what ever happened to these consoles? Did anyone receive them from Dan (NSX1/2R)?

Dan, I have tried to contact you many times through PM and email to get your paypal adress to send you the money to ship the consoles. You have yet to have the courtesy to even reply with the status of the consoles. You also have been ignoring Jim's requests to contact me. Jim (Coz) was actually the person who got the consoles from Tamoske and who you got them from.

So what's up?

I would take a double din with ashtray delete!

Yes, I would like to know myself since I am out of pocket over $200.00 to make this to happen at all.

I am the one who paid for the shipping for them to get to me, then I again paid for the shipping to get them to Dan.

The fact is, these consoles and door inserts should have been sent to Billy, and not Dan, had I done what I was originally going to do.
Had this had been done, as originally planned until it took a different direction, this all would have been taken care of by now.

So now it appears all that's happened, as we have traded one Tamoske for another....

WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THE FACT I'M OUT 200.00+ AND EVERYBODY STILL APPEARS TO HAVE GOTTEN SCREWED.

So what ever happened to these consoles? Did anyone receive them from Dan (NSX1/2R)?

Dan, I have tried to contact you many times through PM and email to get your paypal adress to send you the money to ship the consoles. You have yet to have the courtesy to even reply with the status of the consoles. You also have been ignoring Jim's requests to contact me. Jim (Coz) was actually the person who got the consoles from Tamoske and who you got them from.

So what's up?

Last edited:
Great seeing you yesterday Billy, wish we would have had more time to spend together.

I think you all got "Tamoske'd" again :biggrin:. I kid, I kid....

Yes, I would like to know myself since I am out of pocket over $200.00 to make this to happen at all.

I am the one who paid for the shipping for them to get to me, then I again paid for the shipping to get them to Dan.

The fact is, these consoles and door inserts should have been sent to Billy, and not Dan, had I done what I was originally going to do.
Had this had been done, as originally planned until it took a different direction, this all would have been taken care of by now.

So now it appears all that's happened, as we have traded one Tamoske for another....

WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THE FACT I'M OUT 200.00+ AND EVERYBODY STILL APPEARS TO HAVE GOTTEN SCREWED.

Ok, so what is the status on these center consoles & door inserts? How/who and what process will this go through to get distributed?

Ok, so what is the status on these center consoles & door inserts? How/who and what process will this go through to get distributed?

I offered to pay to have them shipped to me and either hold a lottery or some other way to get them in the hands of the people that payed for them.
I had a few PM's back and forth and nothing ever materialized :frown:

I had talks with Tamoske to recieve some consoles and door inserts to give to the people who bought them. Unlike everyone on this thread who hates his guts, I have (while being frustrated that i've waited over a year as well) still believed in Tamoske, that he wasn't a criminal and intended to give everyone their parts. While I don't believe Tamoske is a criminal and stole all of our money, I do believe he has problems over there in Lithuania and has not made the best choices and he had to pay for those mistakes himself.

Tamoske has always told me that he wanted to make things right and to get people their parts. While being in a finanical mess (according to him), as well as problems with the fitment of the brackets, he was going to send parts over when he had the money to.

From there:
Tamoske said he was going to ship the parts to another person he trusted before having them sent to me. I personally was a bit frustrated because I have been talking to him to try to help him and the NSX Prime community out, and he didn't send the consoles to me.

I found out that he sent them to my friend Jim Cozzolino (Coz) and felt much better about the situation. From Coz, he was suppose to send all the consoles to me (except for 1 console he would keep himself) to distribute to the community. While time consuming and how busy I am with school, racing, campaigning the FX Motorsports NSX, I wanted to help make things right for Tamoske and the Prime community.

Coz told me that Tamoske wanted him to ship the consoles to Dan (NSX1/2-R) instead of me, for reasons unknown. Since my console (double-din, ash tray delete and coin tray delete) and door inserts were in that shipment to Coz, I was bummed that Coz didn't at least hold on to my console, but instead shipped everything to Dan.

Now Dan has all the consoles and started this thread taking credit for lying to Tamoske and getting the consoles.

I don't know the conversations between Coz and Tamoske, but Coz is a stand-up guy. Myself, I have been 100% honest with Tamoske, trying to give him advice, and constantly recommending he send everyone their parts before trying to sell anything else, as well as to quit posting on Prime for now because he wasn't helping himself.

I was willing to distribute the consoles to help him and the community out, and proove that he wasn't trying to steal all of our money. It seems their has been shady dealings and lies on both sides between Tamoske and 2 other Prime members on this forum. While still believing Tamoske wasn't trying to screw all of us over (otherwise he would have left the community with all that money and never had to come back), their are some people in this community who have done some questionable dealings.

So, has anyone recieved their consoles from Dan?

If not,

Dan where are they?

I also, once in a while, talked to Tamoske and, as advice, told him to get everyone their paid parts, even if it had to be slowly..one part at a time.... that was the only way to go, for making everything right, and so Primers would start to trust him again... one small step at a time...

I also believe that Tamoske somehow got himself in local problems.... people sometimes need time to get out of trouble.

I had talks with Tamoske to recieve some consoles and door inserts to give to the people who bought them. Unlike everyone on this thread who hates his guts, I have (while being frustrated that i've waited over a year as well) still believed in Tamoske, that he wasn't a criminal and intended to give everyone their parts. While I don't believe Tamoske is a criminal and stole all of our money, I do believe he has problems over there in Lithuania and has not made the best choices and he had to pay for those mistakes himself.

Tamoske has always told me that he wanted to make things right and to get people their parts. While being in a finanical mess (according to him), as well as problems with the fitment of the brackets, he was going to send parts over when he had the money to.

From there:
Tamoske said he was going to ship the parts to another person he trusted before having them sent to me. I personally was a bit frustrated because I have been talking to him to try to help him and the NSX Prime community out, and he didn't send the consoles to me.

I found out that he sent them to my friend Jim Cozzolino (Coz) and felt much better about the situation. From Coz, he was suppose to send all the consoles to me (except for 1 console he would keep himself) to distribute to the community. While time consuming and how busy I am with school, racing, campaigning the FX Motorsports NSX, I wanted to help make things right for Tamoske and the Prime community.

Coz told me that Tamoske wanted him to ship the consoles to Dan (NSX1/2-R) instead of me, for reasons unknown. Since my console (double-din, ash tray delete and coin tray delete) and door inserts were in that shipment to Coz, I was bummed that Coz didn't at least hold on to my console, but instead shipped everything to Dan.

Now Dan has all the consoles and started this thread taking credit for lying to Tamoske and getting the consoles.

I don't know the conversations between Coz and Tamoske, but Coz is a stand-up guy. Myself, I have been 100% honest with Tamoske, trying to give him advice, and constantly recommending he send everyone their parts before trying to sell anything else, as well as to quit posting on Prime for now because he wasn't helping himself.

I was willing to distribute the consoles to help him and the community out, and proove that he wasn't trying to steal all of our money. It seems their has been shady dealings and lies on both sides between Tamoske and 2 other Prime members on this forum. While still believing Tamoske wasn't trying to screw all of us over (otherwise he would have left the community with all that money and never had to come back), their are some people in this community who have done some questionable dealings.

So, has anyone recieved their consoles from Dan?

If not,

Dan where are they?

Billy,
I appreciate that you're going out of your way to help out members who is/was involved with this mess, but I would proceed with precautions. I'm glad you have open communications with Tamoske. I have had very little communications with him since this whole ordeal fell apart. Everything went relatively smooth with the first group buy with and I thought that this 2nd round of group buys was going to be the same. As you know this wasn't the case, and I was left out to hang dry and held responsilbe (by some) which is why I'm leary of Tamoske's intentions. I wasn't aware of other side dealings Tamoske has had until everything fell apart. Still to this day....I wonder why didn't Tamoske send me all the group buy merchandise if he had intentions of make everything right. He trusted me enough to help him with the 1st group buy and collect funds for his 2nd group buys, but yet he sourced out else where for his distrubution. As I see it now there is more to this then it appears. His motives and intentions are very inconsistent if he's trying to make things right. I guess my negative tone stems from being burnt and left holding an empty bag. I really hope everything gets resolved at the end. As for the other unethical dealings Tamoske has with the other members here...it will all surface and the truth will review itself. Good luck with your effort and help in this matter, I thank you on my behalf.

It sounds like their are more sides to the whole story, and without everyone coming out and telling the truth, it will take even longer to figure things out.

I also know Scorp had some side dealings with Tamoske as well, and it seems that he wasn't 100% honest in his dealings either. It seems that everyone looks out for their own self interest and screws others over in order to make things right for themselves first.

Until Scorp and NA1/2-R come clean, thus-far both have been very shady in their dealings with Tamoske and this mess. Since Tamoske has a worse reputation and is more difficult to attain (being in Lithuania), Its easier to call Tamoske a liar and not admit their own wrong doings. I wouldn't be surprised that those two withhold information and the truth.

I don't blame you NMYMIRR, you were probably hurt the most by this disaster. I don't know your whole story, I don't know Scorp's or Dan's. All I know is that I had nothing to loose (but the $800-1,000 I paid for my console and door inserts) and it didn't make sense for Tamoske to stick around if he was scamming us. Since I had nothing to lose, and from my talks with him, I decided to believe in him because their is always 2 sides to a story and it seems that others here in the U.S. havn't been legitimate in their actions either.

Like UnhuZ, I gave Tamoske advice about sending people their parts as a first step to make things right. I believe I had some of Tamoskes trust and was there to help him and the community. When he needed money to ship parts, I told him I wasn't going to send him anything, but if it took another week or a month or two to get the money, make money elsewhere and then ship the parts to me so I can start to distribute them to the community to start making things better.

Of course I would have taken my own door inserts and console that I paid for, I am going to admit that and I would have no problem telling that to the community before distributing the other consoles. But I was not happy when Tamoske told Coz to send the parts to Dan (NA1/2-R) instead because to that point, I didn't get good vibes from Dan.

But now, Dan has some consoles and door inserts, and no one seems to know where they went from there... So where are they?

I want to clarify some things with this situation....at least in my part of this ordeal.

First, I had dealings with Tamoske before this group buy and bought my console and door inserts. I actually traded him for some parts for them. This happened before the group buy and before anyone got burned. So me having my console and door inserts has nothing to do with the consoles and inserts I received from Tamoske in quantity. Those were received after the fact with and totally separate from my original business with Tamoske.

Tamoske sent me those consoles and inserts because he wanted me to sell them for him. He said he was going to use the money to make more so he could start taking care of everyone. He said he was so broke, he was in the process of losing his house and owed the bank money on a loan he took out to make parts for someone in California who burned him. By now, I'm sure he’s probably has lost his house and a good many other things.

One side of me wanted to help him out by selling the parts and the other side of me didn’t. I received the consoles and inserts and the finish on them was so bad, they all had to be wet sanded and re-clear coated. I had this done and paid for this out of my personal pocket. I ended up selling one set to cover my out of pocket expenses for this and sent the balance of the money to Tamoske, if I remember correctly, it was about $375.00 that I sent to Tamoske.

Tamoske then started to bug me and pushing me to sell them. After giving it some thought, I decided I could not sell them in good conscience knowing what Tamoske did and knowing where this stuff came from.

I told Tamoske this and told him I wasn’t going to sell them and that I thought he should send them to people that paid for them already. He told me to hang on to them for now and I did.

Tamoske then told me about a week later day he wanted me to send them to Billy Johnson. I verified that is what he wanted me to do and said ok, and that I would do it later on in the week. About 3 or 4 days went by and I received an e-mail from Tamoske instructing me now to send them to Dan. I asked Tamoske why and was told that he had been in contact with Dan and Dan was going to take care of the parts. I told Tamoske that I didn’t know Dan and thought it was a mistake and that I personally knew Billy and trusted him completely to do the right thing.

I was told by Tamoske that everything would be OK and to send them to Dan. Which is what I did since these parts were not mine and Tamoske trusted me with them from the beginning. It was not my place to decide what to do with the Parts that Tamoske sent to me and that belonged to him.

To rip him off at that point makes me no better than he is for ripping everyone off to begin with. Sorry guys, but my integrity means more to me than that, or you and these parts. So the parts were shipped off to Dan as I was instructed to do by Tamoske.

I did what I was asked to do by the guy that owned the parts. All your deals with Tamoske are between you and him, not me, you and him, until now. I did however tell Tamoske what I thought and advised him what I thought he should do. He agreed, which is why I sent them off to someone else as asked. In hindsight, I wish I would have shipped them before he changed his mind of who to ship them to. Had I shipped them off to Billy, this situation would be done and over with by now, at least for the parts that seem to have disappeared into space.

I paid out of pocket for the shipping to get them to Dan. That alone cost me over $125.00 for which I got nothing out of. It's done nothing but cost me money and aggravation trying to do the right thing for all those that never got the things they paid and for Tamoske.

Next thing I know, Dan’s all over Prime telling everyone how he scammed Tamoske which was total bullshit from jump street. The fact is, Dan didn’t scam anyone, well, maybe me, Billy and now some of you. I am the one that got the parts here and had them in hand, Period.

I had several conversations with Dan after I sent them to him, and if need be, I will post the messages that went back and forth. I explained the situation and told Dan that the parts should have been sent to Billy, since Billy was also involved in the conversations with Tamoske, and had planned on making things right the best he could. I told Dan that I thought that Billy should at least get one of the parts he paid for. Billy would have to choose, the console or the door inserts, he paid for both and didn’t get either of them either. I told Dan that I would be happy and eat the shipping cost to him if he did in fact send one or the other to Billy. Dan agreed several times to do this.

Dan contacted me and wanted me to contact Billy to arrange for shipping money to be sent to Dan to cover the cost. Several e-mails were exchanged with Billy and I, and I copied Billy on all the e-mails with Dan. Billy can and will verify this I’m sure. I also know that Billy made several attempts to contact Dan by e-mail and messages to arrange payment and never got one reply from Dan. I still have those e-mails as well and will be happy to post them as well if need be.

What really pisses me off now is whoever now has those parts is no better than Tamoske.
In fact, I think they’re a bigger snake than Tamoske.
I did the right thing, Tamoske tried to do the right thing, and it seems everybody but a couple got left holding the bag.
In the process, I got played for a fool as well.
That I don't like.

It appears you all that bought the parts in good faith, got screwed twice. Once by Tamoske and a second time from someone or two you supposedly trust that currently has the parts.

I don’t know Dan and have no idea what he has done with the parts. I have sent several
e-mails to Dan since this situation has continued and he has not responded to any of them.

As for Tamoske, I don’t really think he started out to burn anyone. He told me he had several problems with another Prime member burning him for several thousand dollars, then had problems with his workers, then the loan at the bank, losing his house and if anything else could go wrong, it did.

Been there and done that myself….

Tamoske on many occasions told me all he wanted to do was make things right. I believed him then and I believe him now. If there was any way he could at this point, I believe he would. I don’t believe for a minute his intentions starting out was to burn anyone.

And yes, I still talk to him a couple of times a week. He still wants to make this right and says he just needs a little more time and is working hard to make it happen.

However, now the problem has continued with the parts at hand that Tamoske sent, even when Tamoske tried to make at least some of it right.

AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT……

I think Dan has some explaining to do and I would like to hear what he has to say.
I believe Dan owes this to the entire community since he was trusted to do the right thing by me and Tamoske...

Last edited:
Tamoske on many occasions told me all he wanted to do was make things right. I believed him then and I believe him now. If there was any way he could at this point, I believe he would. I don’t believe for a minute his intentions starting out was to burn anyone.

Common man.. you can't be that naive.

I guess Tamoske is using the numbers game.. tell your story to enough people and someone is bound to believe it. :eek:

Whatever....

Common man.. you can't be that naive.

I guess Tamoske is using the numbers game.. tell your story to enough people and someone is bound to believe it. :eek:

Well, I really can't go out anymore of my way to help everyone out... I work 7days a week now and then some... cranking 3 jobs and go back to college is not a walk in the park.

On the side note:
I can't just send parts to 1 person while these was promised to be in the raffle... that was my hesitation.
I am glad Billy and Coz came out and say something, that way everyone knows that I was told by Coz to send the part to Billy. If anyone locally would like to come over an pick up these console and pass these on I am more than happy to arrange for pick up. As I get home around 9:00 PM and when I tried to call ANYTIME (2 times) it was his business' answer machine (I think). Other then that, these parts are just sitting here collecting dust. I don't gain any monetary value having them here, so I have no desire to keep them. My only gain on this was my own set of parts that I order (Not even a gain, it was an even).

I only ask that don't start accusing me for something I am not out to be!

Note to Billy: Being nice goes a long way.
Note to Coz: Keep believing that Tamoske will do goodness.

ADDED NOTE: I don't want any part of this accusation so please leave me out (thank you).
All these parts will get to somebody and then will get distributed!!!
As you all can see, I have yet to see any raffle results... hence, parts still sitting here.
I have yet to sort out and install my own parts (let alone doing anything)

Last edited:
Well, I really can't go out anymore of my way to help everyone out... I work 7days a week now and then some... cranking 3 jobs and go back to college is not a walk in the park.

On the side note:
I can't just send parts to 1 person while these was promised to be in the raffle... that was my hesitation.
I am glad Billy and Coz came out and say something, that way everyone knows that I was told by Coz to send the part to Billy. If anyone locally would like to come over an pick up these console and pass these on I am more than happy to arrange for pick up. As I get home around 9:00 PM and when I tried to call ANYTIME (2 times) it was his business' answer machine (I think). Other then that, these parts are just sitting here collecting dust. I don't gain any monetary value having them here, so I have no desire to keep them. My only gain on this was my own set of parts that I order (Not even a gain, it was an even).

I only ask that don't start accusing me for something I am not out to be!

Note to Billy: Being nice goes a long way.
Note to Coz: Keep believing that Tamoske will do goodness.
So are you going to raffle them off or just sit on them forever?

I have 5 more weeks of school left before I get my bachelors in Marketing. I have school Monday-Wednesday. I race professionally and at least 2-3 weekends out of the month am gone Thursday (or Wednesday night after class) through Sunday. I also have a lot more on the side that i'm doing. You could say I have a pretty hecktic schedule.

Despite this, I am willing to drive to pick up those consoles from you Dan if you would just respond to any of my attempts to contact you. I will collect the consoles, itemize what I have picked up from you, take pictures and then I will openly and honestly give prime the information until we come to a mutually agreeable solution on what parts go where.

I'm willing to take this time out of my busy schedule for the Prime members and for the sake of Tamoske - who just e-mailed me a long message that I might post. I agree with Coz that he's not a liar and a cheat.

So are you going to do the right thing Dan, are you going to distribute them, or can I pick them up and do what you should have done a while ago?

Well done Dan...
Thank you for responding...That shows integrity and honor.
I know you were also getting pretty fustrated over this as I was. Now I understand why you backed away.
The whole thing is a mess...

As for Tamoske, I keep hoping and reminding him of his obligations to everyone every chance I get. I hope for everyone's sake my faith is not wasted.

As for college, I know exactly what you mean...I have my shop which is very busy with restorations, and I also started paramedic school this semister...Been a long, long time since I've gone to college and my brain hurts.

Pass the parts off Dan to Billy and let him deal with it.
I lost money on this situation and I didn't even buy anything.
Let's just finish what was started.

>>
My only gain on this was my own set of parts that I order (Not even a gain, it was an even).

Yes, and you're getting even cost me $125.00....
How is that right or fair ?
I did nothing wrong and got burned just the same.

I paid to send you those parts with the understanding and agreement that Billy got one piece of two that he had coming since they should have been sent to him first.

I expected you to keep your word, as I did mine by sending them to you.

I didn't think that was too much to ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back