• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2010 Super GT Honda NSX Confirmed

BTW....here are some more pics of the ARTA HSV-010 GT.

ARTAHSV_1.jpg

ARTAHSV_3.jpg

ARTAHSV_2.jpg

ARTAHSV_4.jpg

ARTAHSV_7.jpg

Great pix, 6spdterror! Thanks for posting them up.

I love the styling of this car for the exception of one thing.... Why did Honda go with a single exit exhaust that's right down the middle of the car? It looks like the car has a big sphincter... :eek:

ARTAHSV_4.jpg

Bring back a dual-exit exhaust for some visual balance.

Last edited:
:tongue:
BTW....here are some more pics of the ARTA HSV-010 GT.

ARTAHSV_7.jpg

No offense, I want the other one.

What is the the car on the left ? :eek:

Is it the old GT ?

It may be small and probably doesn't have as much HP but it is "OH SO LOW" ! :cool:

The HSC does get my vote for the "Best Diffuser" category. :biggrin:

Last edited:
That thing looks badass in that electric blue!!! Wingz would probably love that one!

:biggrin:

Of course I can say that I was one of the few ( like maybe a handful ) that loved the car from the beginning and never gave up on it. So since we only have to deal with Ito another four years I'll keep hoping that the next CEO will say "Let's sell it to the public".

Is it the old GT ?

I believe that one is called Garaiya. The door opens like MacLaren F1. Btw I was watching the link to youtube and am wondering why there are still midengine cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini still racing.

Its the Garaiya RS-01/ASL. Its actually made by Autobacs and has a 180hp 2.0 liter midengine powerplant. Im not a fan! Here's a pic

Garaiya.jpg

:biggrin:

Of course I can say that I was one of the few ( like maybe a handful ) that loved the car from the beginning and never gave up on it. So since we only have to deal with Ito another four years I'll keep hoping that the next CEO will say "Let's sell it to the public".

Lol.....i do remember that! I think you and Vance were the only ones saying "lets give this thing a chance"
As far as im concerned......it turned out ok .....and thats only the GT version! I would love to see a real production version with interior shots as well! We can all only hope

Much as I love the HSV 010, that rear wing worries me! Those long, slender uprights could be prone to sidways flexing which would mean inconsistant rear downforce. I wonder if that could be contributing to the oversteer problems mentioned by Ralph Firman after their late January test??

I may have missed it, but when can we expect something in the showroom and for how much?
From the renderings I've seen, it doesn't scream "Buy Me" in stock trim.

I believe that one is called Garaiya. The door opens like MacLaren F1. Btw I was watching the link to youtube and am wondering why there are still midengine cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini still racing.

Thanks Jin1976

Its the Garaiya RS-01/ASL. Its actually made by Autobacs and has a 180hp 2.0 liter midengine powerplant. Im not a fan!

It's not bad for a small Miata class sportster... no surprise I prefer the race version. With 300HP on the track, this looks like fun. :cool:

picture.php

The car was actually made by Tommy Kaira and called the zzII. TK got into some financial troubles and was bought out by Autobacs and then the car was renamed the Garaiya. When it was the Tommy Kaira zzII, it sported a mid-engined RB26DETT with the japanese claim of "276hp". Everyone knows the RB26 and 2JZ were very under-rated from the factory so that car was a beast!

IMHO, HSC chassis + HSV-010 GT rear taillights + dual exhaust outlets = best Honda design up to date! :smile:

The car was actually made by Tommy Kaira and called the zzII. TK got into some financial troubles and was bought out by Autobacs and then the car was renamed the Garaiya. When it was the Tommy Kaira zzII, it sported a mid-engined RB26DETT with the japanese claim of "276hp". Everyone knows the RB26 and 2JZ were very under-rated from the factory so that car was a beast!

i know, guys go rip out your GT4, that car is one of my favorite in there; wait was it gt3? It's been awhile.:rolleyes:

I remember the days when i used to play GT and GT2 for hours on end......but i seldom have any free time these days so i never bothered getting another game system. I may pic up a PS3 or Xbox soon tho ;-)

Wonder if theyre gonna bring back super GT to the us again?? I remember they did it in Cali the last time but i dont know how the turn out was

Wonder if theyre gonna bring back super GT to the us again?? I remember they did it in Cali the last time but i dont know how the turn out was

The turnout was great, lots of people, tuners, cars, girls, and over 100 NSX's if I remember correctly.

Epson and DOME finally showing their livery. Cant wait to see these babies when the season starts!

SGT10_HSV_3.jpg

SGT10_HSV_2.jpg

SGT10_HSV_4.jpg

SGT10_HSV_7.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think this is Super GT footage from this past weekend's practice.

Youtube link

Good grief, the Honda (coming out at :25 seconds in) sounds amazing.

Does anyone here follow the Super GT series?

As far as I can tell - in the 2009 season, NSXs placed 2nd, 4th, and 5th overall from a team standings perspective beating out the Nissan GTRs?

It sounds like an F1 car. Too bad we won't see those races over here.

Back