• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd Annual All Import Car Meet Hosted By Acura of Lynnwood

guys I won't be able to make it. But 2 of my friends may attend there with my car. I would like to get my car dyno to get some sort of base line number. $50 for 2 pull dyno is a steal!! Thanks Charles.

If they make my car to dyno, can one of you guys film it, I would like to see and hear my exhaust too. :biggrin:

Would love to be there, but Sept. 12th is the same day as the Kirkland Concours 'd Elegance.

That said, we have already have committed a car to this event.

For those who can do both, go to the Lynnwood event, and then (if time permits) go to the Kirkland event in the afternoon.

Truly the "Pebble Beach" event of the NoWest. A well rounded day if you can do both, with seeing newer cars (in the morning) and an amazing display of vintage automobiles later in the day.

Sure, come see me in Lyon, Fr within 5 days...:biggrin: I will buy you and Rhonda another dinner and beer! Thanks again for the extra ticket, Kristen really appriceated!:smile:

Looking to see if I can get Frence car to bring back to US ! Just joking:biggrin:

Here's a couple updates...

NOS Energy drinks will be there to hand out samples and free swag! :cool:

DJ's confirmed! :cool:

As for AWD dyno's... ZSport said it takes about an hour or more just to set up for AWD. He's still willing to do it if he has at least 3 guys wanting to dyno with AWD. I may have a GT-R buddy that will participate...

If its open to other markets there are tons of local subaru owners that Im sure would take advantage of the AWD dyno. I could spread the word if thats ok? I would assume my buddy mike with a STi swapped 2.5RS would be game.

If its open to other markets there are tons of local subaru owners that Im sure would take advantage of the AWD dyno. I could spread the word if thats ok? I would assume my buddy mike with a STi swapped 2.5RS would be game.

For sure bro...ALL IMPORTS! Actually we welcome any domestic tuners too.

Well count me out, clutch grenaded on me on thursday and probably wont have it done in time. Owned this car for 3 months and this will put my maintenance up to about 3K just in parts :rolleyes:

Well count me out, clutch grenaded on me on thursday and probably wont have it done in time. Owned this car for 3 months and this will put my maintenance up to about 3K just in parts :rolleyes:

That's horrible, I'm sorry to hear that. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Good luck.

You're still welcome to come (drive something else) to meet everyone.

Awesome guys! :cool: Let's keep the count going... Please extend my invite to all forums, everyone is welcome as long as it's kept to a professional family oriented and respectful level.
As usual, Lynnwood PD will be in the area to monitor and to help keep everything safe.

1. Cozmo

2. Jfowler

3. DrVolkl

4. Ekkalak

5. v-tecpwr

6. ForceFed (out now?)

7. Rusted_nailz

8. grthoang

9. zhaninsx
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
I own crescents old car so I'm sure everyone already knows what it looks like haven't touched the exterior yet haha. Just been going thru and cleaning it up including some needed maintenance. I wasn't anticipating a clutch at this time though especially after just doing the timing belt service 3 weeks ago.

I'll see if any other locals will drive me down to meet everyone. I may grab that ACT clutch in the classifieds.

I just realized that Sept. 12 is opening day for Seahawks... and I have season tickets. I'm probably going to the game. Sorry 'bout that! :frown:

Just added myself.
Awesome guys! :cool: Let's keep the count going... Please extend my invite to all forums, everyone is welcome as long as it's kept to a professional family oriented and respectful level.
As usual, Lynnwood PD will be in the area to monitor and to help keep everything safe.

1. Cozmo

2. Jfowler

3. DrVolkl

4. Ekkalak

5. v-tecpwr

6. ForceFed (out now?)

7. Rusted_nailz

8. grthoang

9. zhaninsx

10. NA1/2-R GT

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Haha I bought a car to be driven, not sit in the garage when the weather isnt ideal. Only thing it wont see is snow because I dont trust other drivers :tongue:

I'm not concerned about driving in the rain, I do it all the time. I'm just afraid of things being cancelled or whatever.. or nobody showing up. :biggrin:

Nothing's gonna get cancelled, I'm hosting it rain or shine!!! I have too many vendors involved and way too many customers and enthusiests, not to mention the expenses and time invested to cancel something like this over a few rain drops. This isn't your average car meet, I'm expecting a good turn out regardless.

One thing I want you guys to realize is that the majority of the crowd that comes out primarily want to see the Seattle NSX community. That said, please don't dissapoint and come out regardless to represent...I promise your cars won't melt! :smile:

(If it rains I'll bring my M3 instead of my NSX....LOL...I'M KIDDING!)

Last edited:
One thing I want you guys to realize is that the majority of the crowd that comes out primarily want to see the Seattle NSX community. That said, please don't dissapoint and come out regardless to represent...I promise your cars won't melt! :smile:

(If it rains I'll bring my M3 instead of my NSX....LOL...I'M KIDDING!)

I'll be there. I wanna see your car on the dyno vs. mine. :biggrin:

Back