• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual Spring BBQ at Gil's !!!

I wish I could make this one, being my first since living in SoCal, but that day just so happens to be EXACTLY the same day as my little sister's bday and it's her 21st so I'll probably be getting drunk with her somewhere...not driving.

Hope everyone has tons of fun without us!

I still say bring her. Who drinks all day. You should go bbq, then pch for bar hoping later

I dont know if I missed it but time does this start? My girl mya or may not come. Apparently there is some parade thing going on that day and she might be going to support her brother. She asked me to come with her, I said no so she might not come to my thing lulz.

More or less around 2 PM. The canyon caravan will probably start meeting in Orange around 1

Yes, it's back !!! Proposed date is Sunday, May 20th at Gil's ("CoolNSX") place in Trabuco Canyon.
Awesome house, awesome views, awesome food, awesome parking on Gil's private road !!!
In years past, we've met on Chapman Ave in Orange and have had an NSX caravan canyon run to Gil's...Perhaps we can do this again

CoolNSX (Gil) House, BBQ grills, Ice coolers

Mike-san (Mike + 1) Drinks, Chips

LMR (Les + 1) cookies plus desserts

socalx (Tom + 1) desserts

HGL1668 (Hugo) drinks, broccoli, dips

ss_md (Scott + 1) Blood of the Devil Salsa

Junior40er (Adrian + 1) chicken chipotle w/ rice

MexiRicer (Robert)

nemo121 (Nemo)

RYU

bboxer (Tino +1 ) Greek salad

Valhalla (JC +1 ) rice w/ cajun gumbo

drmanny3 (Manny +1)

Supersonic (Jason)

dustthisnsx (Paul +1) mango/papaya habanero salsa

phryxis (Colin +1 )

Miner (Mark)

ssxtf#256 ( Tom and Doreen)

Add DaveG (Dave and Barbara) ??????????

I don't leave town till 3am on the 21st so I would love to join if posibul for a last minnut visit with everyone in the socal area :)

.......Austin

I don't leave town till 3am on the 21st so I would love to join if posibul for a last minnut visit with everyone in the socal area :)

.......Austin
Austin, We will all look forward to showing you our famous SoCal hospitality. PM me if you need address/directions. Gil

Hey, I finally just caught this post. Add me to the list, I'm in and looking forward to it. Not sure what I am bringing yet. At this point, I hope to be bringing the car in running condition. :rolleyes:

Hey, I finally just caught this post. Add me to the list, I'm in and looking forward to it. Not sure what I am bringing yet. At this point, I hope to be bringing the car in running condition. :rolleyes:

Whats been up man, long time no see. I'll see you there. I still dont know what to bring.

Whats been up man, long time no see. I'll see you there. I still dont know what to bring.

Maybe some "sticks to your ribs" food......As of right now, we're pretty heavy with desserts and side helpings....We need more protein !!! (LOL)

Is this meet open to new members as well ? I would like to meet fellow prime members as well if you guys welcome a not so hot looking Nsx, I'll stay last spot on the caravan lol

Is this meet open to new members as well ? I would like to meet fellow prime members as well if you guys welcome a not so hot looking Nsx, I'll stay last spot on the caravan lol
You're more then welcome to join the fun! :biggrin:

Yes, it's back !!! Proposed date is Sunday, May 20th at Gil's ("CoolNSX") place in Trabuco Canyon.
Awesome house, awesome views, awesome food, awesome parking on Gil's private road !!!
In years past, we've met on Chapman Ave in Orange and have had an NSX caravan canyon run to Gil's...Perhaps we can do this again

CoolNSX (Gil) House, BBQ grills, Ice coolers

Mike-san (Mike + 1) Drinks, Chips

LMR (Les + 1) cookies plus desserts

socalx (Tom + 1) desserts

HGL1668 (Hugo) drinks, broccoli, dips

ss_md (Scott + 1) Blood of the Devil Salsa

Junior40er (Adrian + 1) chicken chipotle w/ rice

MexiRicer (Robert)

nemo121 (Nemo)

RYU

bboxer (Tino +1 ) Greek salad

Valhalla (JC +1 ) rice w/ cajun gumbo