• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 Pin out diagram for cluster

Trying to find out the pin out diagram for the cluster 92 NSX? If so thanks in advance plus going to be using Speed Healer S2000 AP1 Hook-up. I saw a kit but going to do my route for budget perposes plus I got down time hit up the new be please!

Middle of the red action bar at the top of the NSX Prime web page. Last button which is titled NSX Shop Manual will link you to the shop manuals. The electrical section of the service manual will have the pin-out for the cluster.

Last edited:
Middle of the red action bar at the top of the NSX Prime web page. Last button which is titled NSX Shop Manual will link you to the shop manuals. The electrical section of the service manual will have the pin-out for the cluster.

Keeps taking me to Maps, archives, shops, and out dates?

The wiki here are completely outdated and most service manuals on it have missing pages. But it’s a start. I don’t get it why we somehow stopped updating things here years ago....

Last edited:
The wiki here are completely outdated and most service manuals on it have missing pages. But it’s a start. I don’t get it why we somehow stopped updating things here years ago....

Right on Jinks true that but hopefully I can get Ap1 cluster On NA1 done ✅ I might do a right up if anyone else is on a budget like me...

Right on Jinks true that but hopefully I can get Ap1 cluster On NA1 done ✅ I might do a right up if anyone else is on a budget like me...
Cool. Also, anything OldGuy recommends here, listen. He knows a thing or two...

Back