• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A special thanks to LUD

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Thanks LUD.

------------------
See you all in Wisconsin!

Lud,

As always you have come through with one of our greatest assets. Keeping us all in tune and informed about the knowledge available about the NSX. Both the Forums and NSXPRIME are killer. I have learned more in the past two years about the NSX from this site then I had learned after 20 years of Porsche ownership.

The only problem I have now is I am bored since my NSX NEVER breaks
biggrin.gif
I used to work on my Porsches EVERY weekend!!!!!!

Thanks so much,

See you in Wisconsin
smile.gif

LarryB

Originally posted by ANYTIME:
I hope Lud responds to this topic.

I have been reading the comments, but I honestly don't know what to say. I sincerely appreciate all the thanks and am very glad that people find this site to be a valuable resource and, in the case of the forums, a friendly community.

I am getting all emotional now from all your comments...............8D

I can only say that me too have learned so much about the NSX and cars in general, at some point in great depth.
Keep this going. I know there are other brand owners being jealous!

Dutchy
1993 ..../black

I think Lud deserves this to be brought back to life, as I still feel the same way as I did 4 years ago when this topic was started. Even the FAQ Nazi was alive back then!
Thanks again Lud!
John :wink:

LUD ROCKS!!!Thanks for the countless hours I didn't have to spend actually having to listen to my wife when she's been talking,I only pretended to be,while looking at this site.LOL!(only kidding)
Again LUD Thank-you.
Stacy

Lud, you are AWESOME! Your attention to detail does not go unappreciated.

Definitely agree; Lud's hard work was the main factor in me buying my first import (NSX) back in '99; since that time I've had my NSX I've helped three more folks get theirs, and all have attributed NSXPrime, the FAQs, and more recently the Forums to their buying decisions.

All your hard work is constantly appreciated, Lud. :)

Thanks Lud for the kidney donation i so desperately needed last year and...oh

Seriously though.....thanks.

Work would be boring with out this forum :D

I 100% agree. This forum and the FAQ are invaluable -- awesome job Lud!! I know that when I was first considering the NSX, going through the FAQ is what allowed me to make an informed decision and gave me the peace of mind to go ahead with it. I always knew that I wanted the NSX, but the FAQ told me all the little details that I should expect from ownership. Without the FAQ, I probably would not have been comfortable enough to get the car. Since then, the forum has been a veritable fountain of knowledge that's really helped me enjoy the car! Thanks to Lud and thanks to everyone else who posts on here!

Thanks, Lud :wink:

Thank you for many hours of enjoyment,and some great deals and ideas too...ur the best...Brent :biggrin:

WOW, you only bump this every 15 months! :biggrin: I guess it's better than the 4 years before. :wink:

Thanks Lud, I can't imagine not having Prime. How else would I waste time during work! :biggrin: Seriously though, Prime is such a valuable resource for everybody in the community, Lud truly deserves more appreciation than he receives.

THANKS LUD!!!

Ditto to all the praise above. You do an awesome job Lud!!

I'd love to see NSX Driver Magazine do an article on Lud so we can all get to know how this all started and his side of this great web site and car. :biggrin:

FeetFxr said:
Ditto to all the praise above. You do an awesome job Lud!!

I'd love to see NSX Driver Magazine do an article on Lud so we can all get to know how this all started and his side of this great web site and car. :biggrin:
i think this is an **excellent** idea!

surely the entire community (including nsxca) has benefitted from his (mostly unpaid) work on our behalf.as best i can tell, lud's a heads-down, aw shucks kinda guy and, while that's nice, he's done an excellent job creating and sustaining prime... it would be nice to see him get his public kudos.

My point of view hasn't changed over the years.....still am very thankfull for this site.

I'd love to read an article about Lud's personal life. All I know is he likes taking photos, he loves the NSX :smile: ...and he works as a fireman (putting out flame wars). :D

This thread deserves a bump!

Back in 2001 (when I started this thread), I didn't know Lud. After meeting Lud, talking with him, hanging out with him (limited times throughout the years)........I've come to really enjoy being friends and I am very happy that he has welcomed and kept me a part of this website and overseeing a very small part of it (moderating - you either like me or don't like me).

Kudos to you for maintaining focus and keeping things in check here: Stay on topic-NSX :biggrin:

Lud, thanks again for Prime! This playground you provide that requires only one thing......being passionate about the NSX :smile:

Back