• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alcantara: new colors in stock

Just received a fresh roll of Deep Black (our most popular color).

PM for pricing and samples.

jeff

I have had some requests for Honda Red Alcantara from a few people now.
I do have some available to me in a partial roll but I would need some commitments on it because it is a very specific color.

Please PM me with interest.

here is the material on the seats we partnered with Downforce.
Red-Seat.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff,

Your PM box is full... I want to do the dash, doors, and centre consol (just like yours in the pictures above). How long should that take a competant trimmer?

How much typically will be needed and which black is better? (Euro or Deep?)

So can you PM me pricing and availability?

I have had some requests for Honda Red Alcantara from a few people now.
I do have some available to me in a partial roll but I would need some commitments on it because it is a very specific color.

Please PM me with interest.

here is the material on the seats we partnered with Downforce.
View attachment 98240

Is this perforated?

Just received some red as shown above. PM with interest and for current price/availability.

Jeff

Jeff,

Your PM box is full... I want to do the dash, doors, and centre consol (just like yours in the pictures above). How long should that take a competant trimmer?

How much typically will be needed and which black is better? (Euro or Deep?)

So can you PM me pricing and availability?

I too need to know this! If you find somewhere in Australia to do this well, please let me know where!

Still have quite a bit of Red in stock. I know there were quite a few people looking for this Honda color.
PM me with interests.

I just received a full roll of Deep Black (if anyone is looking to do some interior mods this winter.).
PM me with interest.

Jeff what is your current inventory of materials and color?

I only have the Black in stock for cut yardage at this time.
Other colors in stock are not available for cut yardage. Depending on the interest for a specific color, there may be partial rolls available I can sell in cut yardage.

Jeff
Jeff what is your current inventory of materials and color?

84sm.jpg

Jeff, do you have more pictures of your interior?...

This may be a little off topic, but what have you done with your dash?... it looks awesome!

Just received a full roll of Deep Black. I know there has been some request for this color sense I ran out previously. I apologize if I didn't get back to everyone directly.

Interior in Black Alcantara and Leather.
84sm.jpg

That right there gave me wood...... carbon wood

Deep Black. Currently in stock

AM102.jpg

Also New Embossed Weave Black

AM_Embossed.jpg

Last edited:
any red yet?

Is this the red alcantara used in ITR Recaros and NA1 NSX-R seats?

Is this the red alcantara used in ITR Recaros and NA1 NSX-R seats?

The original NSX-R material has been discontinued. The Red I currently have is a JDM Honda red used in the new 2013-2014 cars. It is very close to that original color, just a little darker.

- - - Updated - - -

any red yet?

I do have some red that was special ordered for a customer. They have not followed up with me regarding finalizing that purchase. I will get this settled this week and will, most likely, have that available for sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Just received this Antracite Gray Perforated Material in for another project but will have some left if anyone it interested. The backing is a slightly darker gray than the suede color. This perforated material is getting hard to come by due to minimums required.

Anthracite_Perf.jpg

Last edited:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Alcantara vs Leather for seats? I read Alcantara is easy to clean and even machine washable but I would think leather would be the choice for endurance and ease of maintenance...

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Alcantara vs Leather for seats? I read Alcantara is easy to clean and even machine washable but I would think leather would be the choice for endurance and ease of maintenance...

Nero one advantage is grip, leather is much more slippery than alcantara so a seat made of alcantara will hold you in place better than a leather one.

I like the Alcantara scarlet red color and that it doesn't get stretch marks or cracks in it like leather does over time... But I feel like leather is easier to clean. Suede has always been a tough material to clean but I realize this is synthetic so I'm wondering if it wears much better.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393863026.641207.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393863026.641207.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,103
I like the Alcantara scarlet red color and that it doesn't get stretch marks or cracks in it like leather does over time... But I feel like leather is easier to clean. Suede has always been a tough material to clean but I realize this is synthetic so I'm wondering if it wears much better.

Very easy to clean, a damp microfiber cloth does the trick. I have not had one single issue with a full alcantara interior make over.

I do have some Scarlet Red (as in the seats above) available.
Please PM with interests or if you want a sample

Back