• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alki Pictures!!!

Well, here are the pictures I promised!
Because NSXPrime only permits <100k sized pictures, I had to reduce mine. I was too lazy to do them all, so hear are my nicest pics that included NSXs (except for 2). If someone would like to see more of the beautiful Carrera, 996TT, countless E46 M3's, a 350Z, more Hooters chics, my C43 AMG, or anything else, just let me know and I'll post them. Thanks again for those who made it out yesterday! It was nice to meet all of you.

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 443
  • DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 439
  • DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 445
  • DSC00011.jpg
    DSC00011.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 448
More pictures....

Attachments

• DSC00013.jpg
    DSC00013.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 435
  • DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 447
  • DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 435
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 420
NSXes @ Alki

Wyatt,

Here's some shots in my Owner's Gallery of the NSX owners and cars that joined in at Alki. Photos

There is a fun story behind the last 4 photos of Ray and his much modified '91 Red/Black. At Alki I heard a guy named Ray from Tacoma was expected but he never showed. When I got back to Bellevue a Red/Black I'd never seen before zips by in front of me while I'm sitting in a left turn lane at Crossroads. The light changes and I whip around behind him and follow him into the mall to meet him. To my shock and amazement it's Ray. He's trying to find the restaurant to join the group late and he is T-O-T-A-L-L-Y lost, like not even in the right town! Time was short but we had a great time marveling over this amazing coincidence. I grabbed some quick pics and sent him on his way. I'm glad to see from the photos above that he made it.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if there is another event in the Washington, Oregon or Vancouver BC area soon? I live in the Lynnwood Washington area and would love to attend a get together sometime. I've probebly bumped into a few of you in passing by on the freeways. I know I have seen the guy with the gold NSX a few times before. BTW I own a 92 Sebring Silver NSX that is all stock. Thanks again.

The scoop is missing :( Long live "the scoop" ;)

Kevin,

I haven't noted announcements for any local events of late. There is an informal group of NSX owners that gets together for lunch at the Redmond Town Center Claim Jumper restaraunt the first saturday of every month. We aim for 11:30 in order to get seated together - otherwise they already have to many tables committed. Come join us this Saturday. We'd love to meet you and have another delightful NSX to admire. I have some pictures of our September meet in my gallery. There are also pix of the Alki meet including several of Dan's gold NSX. September Claim Jumper Meet Pix

Last edited:
Back