• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any M Z4 coupe fans?

Malibu_rapper: Beautiful car man...what kind of rim is that?

I went to look around for a 4 door M3 and got offer $6K less MSRP and $10K off MSRP for M5. By the way, why does all of their white car comes with red interior? I wanted white/black

Sales are down at least 20% across all dealerships, I'm sure you can buy an M5 or an M6 at invoice if you looked hard enough. M3s are just tougher to come by right now especially if you want that DCT transmission.

The interior comes in a lot of colors. Alpine white with fox red interior is the most popular combination. You can get black, too. Checkout their website, they are built to order.

The wheels are Vorsteiner 20" forged 3 piece in 3 tone finish. The car on the website is mine...

2785452397_f580618308_o.jpg

Last edited:
Malibu_rapper: Beautiful car man...what kind of rim is that?

I went to look around for a 4 door M3 and got offer $6K less MSRP and $10K off MSRP for M5. By the way, why does all of their white car comes with red interior? I wanted white/black

Im seeing used one's for in the high 50k's already. Newport Auto out by you guys has an interlagos one on Manheim OVE for $60k buy it now, im sure upper 50k's gets it:wink:

Drifter,

Is that car Estoril Blue, the one from Chicago?

Drifter,

Is that car Estoril Blue, the one from Chicago?

Estoril Blue Yes but got it @ Manheim

Just sold it today :frown: It was a fun car but I got a deal I just could not pass on:smile: Took an 08 Civic on trade w/7k miles + 4g. Should be able to unload that @ auction and make some easy money!

I have an E92 M3 and there is a power advantage, about 84 HP, I redline at 8400 RPM. I just have exhaust and some lightweight parts. BBK shaved off about 22 pounds, CF trunk, suspension, titanium exhaust (-38 pounds) and some extra ponies. This is mine below.

2758279554_139af933bd_o.jpg

that makes sense, when i hear "m3" i have an image of a e46 burnt into my head, your car is really nice:cool:

The S54 motor is very flexible with decent power through the midrange and so easy to spin out to 8k rpm.

The S54 when it first came on the Mroadsters where tuned to 7700rpm. M3's had some engine failures so the new software brings the rpms back down from 8k to around 7700. You might want to consider having this campaign taken care of.

It can hit 175mph degoverned amazing performance.

Love the M Coupes. Saw an MGB GT...it's spiritual predecessor and loved that too.

Now I'm loving an Renault R5 Turbo on eBay right now. So many cars to drive...so little time.:frown:

This one is a friend of mine. :cool:

Here are a few more from Hot Import nights in Nashville...:smile:

DSC07064.jpg

DSC07067.jpg

DSC07066.jpg

DSC07065.jpg

Estoril Blue Yes but got it @ Manheim

Just sold it today :frown: It was a fun car but I got a deal I just could not pass on:smile: Took an 08 Civic on trade w/7k miles + 4g. Should be able to unload that @ auction and make some easy money!

Miles, details and where was I?:frown:

Love the Z3 M coupe and Z4 M coupe. I always has been a fan of hatchbacks. Z4M is IMO the nicest looking hatchback ever. There is only 1 Z4M in a sea of what seems like hundreds of bimmers on campus. That one suffered tragic fate against my NSX after we both left Rocsa party last year. Now the guy call me big brother/Boss in Mandarin:cool:. ESS Supercharged Z4M are capable of 500bhp. It is a shame not many pick up these Z4 M coupes or even regular Z4 coupes.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6aztjjhAV3Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6aztjjhAV3Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I have an E92 M3 and there is a power advantage, about 84 HP, I redline at 8400 RPM. I just have exhaust and some lightweight parts. BBK shaved off about 22 pounds, CF trunk, suspension, titanium exhaust (-38 pounds) and some extra ponies. This is mine below.

2758279554_139af933bd_o.jpg

Nice looking car! Its a shame about the wheels :frown:

The S54 when it first came on the Mroadsters where tuned to 7700rpm. M3's had some engine failures so the new software brings the rpms back down from 8k to around 7700. You might want to consider having this campaign taken care of.

It can hit 175mph degoverned amazing performance.

My car was built in '07 so wasn't subject to the bearing recall. I believe that covered only '01-03 production S54s.

This one is a friend of mine. :cool:

Here are a few more from Hot Import nights in Nashville...:smile:

DSC07064.jpg

DSC07067.jpg

DSC07066.jpg

DSC07065.jpg

So the bridgstone trailer was pulled by the realtime rig,was PD C. at that event? and was that bmw coupe race car a show car or a real racer in the koni challenge ect?

Love the Z3 M coupe and Z4 M coupe. I always has been a fan of hatchbacks. Z4M is IMO the nicest looking hatchback ever. There is only 1 Z4M in a sea of what seems like hundreds of bimmers on campus. That one suffered tragic fate against my NSX after we both left Rocsa party last year. Now the guy call me big brother/Boss in Mandarin:cool:. ESS Supercharged Z4M are capable of 500bhp. It is a shame not many pick up these Z4 M coupes or even regular Z4 coupes.

there are alot of choices for 40k+ dollar 2 dr 2 seat cars out there, bmw should have gave it either more power or rear seats and it would sell better, the styling probably has a little something to do with it as well, its not bad its probably just tough to swallow at first for bimmer fans.

My car was built in '07 so wasn't subject to the bearing recall. I believe that covered only '01-03 production S54s.

Bearing recall, oil pump failure where 00-02march.

All E46M3's with new software campaign redline below 8K.

I was going to post this topic up a few weeks ago!

Love the M coupe. one of the very few cars I would consider next to or as an equivalent to my nsx.

Super hot cars!

They are hard to get though.. total production is around 1900 when it is all said and done this year!

I have called on several of them and they both sold with in a day or two!

Last edited:
Bearing recall, oil pump failure where 00-02march.

All E46M3's with new software campaign redline below 8K.

I'm a little confused by what you're saying. Are you referring to my car, an e86 M Coupe, which is what we're discussing in this thread or just specifically the early production e46 M3s? I can assure you that my car redlines at 8000 rpm.

I'm a little confused by what you're saying. Are you referring to my car, an e86 M Coupe, which is what we're discussing in this thread or just specifically the early production e46 M3s? I can assure you that my car redlines at 8000 rpm. Originally Posted by Big_nate
The S54 motor is very flexible with decent power through the midrange and so easy to spin out to 8k rpm.

No I was referring to your comment about the S54 motor which is in the E46M3.

Back