• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arc-Light - The final evolution of LED lighting solutions is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc-Light, when you say switchable, do you mean between 2 choices, or all 8 that we see? I like the first 6, so switchable between all of them would be awesome.

I've updated the list for switchable

01. Nero
02. POWERED by HONDA
03. Wizard

Hi Wizard, it'll be for all 8 that you see.

So is the ability to switch engineered into the board or controller? If you have one that is a single or dual option can it be made to do more by switching the control box?

So is the ability to switch engineered into the board or controller? If you have one that is a single or dual option can it be made to do more by switching the control box?

Both. The Brake Panel needs to have all designs built into it and the controller will need to be able to switch the designs. I'd defiantly like to put this one into production but will need those who are interested to sign up so I can work out pricing with my manufacturer.

I have a question. Is there any way the configure the controller for something like GTC style for normal lights, and then full bar for brake lights only? Or any combination like that between the different styles?

I have a question. Is there any way the configure the controller for something like GTC style for normal lights, and then full bar for brake lights only? Or any combination like that between the different styles?

Yes. It will require a specially designed controller....

Which will be available in 1 month or so. And let's not forget our early adopters because those who purchased a JGTC/Bar switchable kit can exchange free of charge to the new controller if they choose. It will be a limited production run so be sure to act quick! I plan on putting a order in of about 10 units.

Which will be available in 1 month or so. And let's not forget our early adopters because those who purchased a JGTC/Bar switchable kit can exchange free of charge to the new controller if they choose. It will be a limited production run so be sure to act quick! I plan on putting a order in of about 10 units.

I'd be willing to take one of those pre owned jgtc/bar kits if anyone exchanges so long as it carries the same warranty.

How about a flashing brake light mode?

The panels will accept a external module to enable flashing brake lights. But in terms of integrating it, I have no plans to do it currently.

I'd be willing to take one of those pre owned jgtc/bar kits if anyone exchanges so long as it carries the same warranty.

The upgrade only requires a controller to be swapped out. No need to change anything on the jgtc/bar led panels. :smile:

damn I'm so on the fence.

I've heard stories of insurance not paying out because you've modified the brake lights and they're no longer oem/certified. Anyone know if there's truth to that?

damn I'm so on the fence.

I've heard stories of insurance not paying out because you've modified the brake lights and they're no longer oem/certified. Anyone know if there's truth to that?

Well LED lights up faster than the filament bulbs. Not to mention these are tail lights and the third brake light is untouched. I'm going to call BS.

Interested in a set already installed, if possibly. So if need be I can pop the old ones in right away.

PM me if you can do this, would pull the trigger.

Thanks.

Interested in a set already installed, if possibly. So if need be I can pop the old ones in right away.

PM me if you can do this, would pull the trigger.

Thanks.

PM'd!

I'm also getting in my next shipment this Wednesday 9/23! PM for pricing. Still have kits starting at $750!

Can I get on this list? I have the JGTC/Bar controller now.

i really want a set of JGTC style LED For my car. however, I will wait and see the feedback regards to the length of life.

Add me to the list - for switchable between solid bar and jgtc style please. I'm not in a hurry since I'm still looking for a set of tails to install them into.

Can I get on this list? I have the JGTC/Bar controller now.
Added you! Glad your opting in. Looks like I might sell out of these soon!

i really want a set of JGTC style LED For my car. however, I will wait and see the feedback regards to the length of life.
Should be years and years. I went over my thread and forgot to also mention that this LEDs are run at only 20% of their capacity at the brightest setting. And dont let 20% make you think they are not bright. I believe just to match the stock brake light intensity it only needs to be run at approx 5-10%.

Add me to the list - for switchable between solid bar and jgtc style please. I'm not in a hurry since I'm still looking for a set of tails to install them into.
Based on what I see I should have 3-4 kits left for the latest controller - only making 10. If you're interested PM me. Depending on interest I may or may not make more. Most of my sales have actually been just the JGTC kits only - which kinda makes sense because it looks amazing. I just wish 'my first customer' would post his pics!!!

Last edited:

Young Please add me on the list also. Thank you!

/subscribed. Will be chasing the "switchable" multi design option, and hope the thread gathers more interest for it

Should be years and years. I went over my thread and forgot to also mention that this LEDs are run at only 20% of their capacity at the brightest setting. And dont let 20% make you think they are not bright. I believe just to match the stock brake light intensity it only needs to be run at approx 5-10%.
"should be" means :rolleyes:

Just finished testing this and I'm happy to announce that I've placed an order to have these made. The new controller is just amazing. It will allow you to have the following driving/brake configurations for your NSX

JGTC Driving Lights -> JGTC Brake Lights

Bar Driving Lights -> Bar Brake Lights

JGTC Driving Lights -> Bar Brake Lights

Enabling to have the JGTC switch automatically to Bar is one of the absolute best ways to make others notice your presence with the seamless pattern change when applying the brakes.

Also, the new controller is backwards compatible with all existing JGTC/Bar kits sold. Meaning if you wish to upgrade all you need to do is simply switch out the controller.

To mark this special occasion the new controller board is designed in ARC-LIGHT BLACK. It is available to all previous customers as a free upgrade. I also have 5 sets available to new customers at a special introductory price. Please PM me for additional details. Otherwise look for an official announcement and pictures in 3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back