• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides the NSX, what other car do you absolutely LOVE?

My 02 S2000 that just got totaled due to no fault of my own! Miss the car even after owning the NSX for 2 weeks. Would definitely get one in a few years for track duty as I cannot bear to track the NSX :)

Looking into getting an E30 M3. Such great lines and no driver aids. All it needs is an S54 motor and i'll be super happy.
All the best cars were made in the 90's. IMO

Lamborghini Murcielago SV

I keep telling my self that i need, food, emergency cash and clothes, but i still google the lamborghini Murcielago SV and Roadster everyday and stribble numbers. With my 40th birthday coming and friends and family dropping like flys over illnesses, im getting closer to just freakin doing it, no matter what the cost. You only go around once that i know of.:biggrin:

Lamborghini-Murcielago-SV-Black-Supercar-1050x1680.jpg

I keep telling my self that i need, food, emergency cash and clothes, but i still google the lamborghini Murcielago SV and Roadster everyday and stribble numbers. With my 40th birthday coming and friends and family dropping like flys over illnesses, im getting closer to just freakin doing it, no matter what the cost. You only go around once that i know of.:biggrin:

Life is definitely short, even if you get lucky and reach old age. I had a close call recently and it has made me more determined to experience life (and appreciate my friends, family, among other things); which per my definition involves some risk and traveling to places others may not be willing to go. I've thought about selling all my stuff and trying to become a race car/bike driver over seas; buying a used lambo sounds pretty reasonable compared to that.

Just. Do. It. sahtt is on par w/ his assertion, so no need for me to reiterate.

Make a plan. Act upon it. Execute.

(accept the ~$50k depreciation or less over 5-years, which still comes out less than a premium/luxury car's drop; but then it's money-in-the-bank, though may be even possible to get something that doesn't diminish in value!)

I'm embarking on an air, bread, and water protocol for this (someday)... :D

I could name a plethora of cars I can't afford. Instead, out of those I have owned:

1991 Acura NSX
2000 Honda S2000
2005 Lotus Elise
2002 Porsche 911 Targa
2002 Dodge Viper
2007 Audi RS4

I currently own the RS4. It is hands down the best car I've ever owned and/or driven. There is nothing not to love. When I'm done with this one, I'll either buy another RS4 (2007-2008), or an R8 (2008-2009).

Have you considered sending your widebody NSX to LoveFab to have it transformed into a supercar?
Just a thought, as it's a car you already enjoy & know very well!

Brian

For me it would be one of these two hands down, anything else is a faaaaaaar second:

dc2c2cbc751464592a614079b91d0d7f_zps4503e98d.jpg

d48683ba71c50804da31d110472b0505_zps377d6d40.jpg

My old 1997 Subaru SVX LSi with a small shot of giggle gas. Such a blast in the Colorado winters and I loved the torque of the 3.3L H6 Boxer engine.

A realistic car that I someday want, 1,000 whp SLC.

IMG_3535.jpg

Have you considered sending your widebody NSX to LoveFab to have it transformed into a supercar?
Just a thought, as it's a car you already enjoy & know very well!

Brian

As the texas owners will tell you, i've been juggling how to celebrate my 40th and my nsx's 10th year with me. I bought it for my 30th birthday and have had zero complaints with ownership. I lusted for the car since its inception and i NEVER thought i'd be able to comfortably own one. For my monumental 40th, was either gonna buy an additional car(exotic/sportscar) or go full out with additional upgrades to the nsx. I have the some of the upgrades sitting in the house, VRH kit, Stoptech Trophies other goodies. For the motorbuild i want to compliment my car it would be at least 35k after its said and done. That could realistically go towards an older murci, viper, new nsx or F-car. I am still on the fence, sometimes im sitting often im standing......but im still on it!!!:biggrin: I'm happy with the piece of mind thee stock motored car gives, but as LEN 3.8 told me before he passed away, you car looks the part you just need to get the rest of the "part!"

But if i won the powerball, i would have the agree with TURBO2GO and post #89!!!

Last edited:
Don't forget the intangibles :) As we have seen, the murci has magic powers and the nicest of panties are no match for its presence.

Anyone notice the wheels on the Agera R? Those are full carbon face and hub.

Fast forward to 5:00 if you want a rush:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RUfkyMCDYhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Fantasy land- Saleen S7
Real Life- Toyota Tacoma 4x4 for a whole different kind of fun

THIS! Lambo Diablos are and will be my favorite car.

Back