• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bored? Here's a game that'll keep you occupied for hours, maybe days

OMG you bastard Ill be at this for days!!! :eek: :biggrin:

You people had better stay away from this site!
http://www.oberongames.com/

*Don't touch the "Download Now" button*
I have tremendous willpower, so I can try it or just leave it alone.
*Do Not touch the "Download Now" button*
My wife thought it was getting out of hand, what with NSXPrime and then this. But I talked to my minister, and Hand of the Almighty said it was harmless.
*"Download Now"? NNOoo!*
It is an attactive site, and it has this "Free Download" button that is irresist...*irridesent dancing pools and smells of myrrh and sounds like wild melodies and feels like OoOhhh Nnooo!......*:tongue:

Warning, here are the 'cheat' moves if you are truly stuck.

Do NOT use it if you're patient, or want to figure it out yourself.

You have been warned!!!

1 - RUR
2 (kl): U or R or D or L
3 (hottub): RULU
4 (trashcan): LURDRUL
5 (ciaorules): D
6 (ciaosucks): L
7 (ikes): RDRULDRU
8 (fenwick): URDLDRURDL
9 (kegstand): RLU
10 (tprompt): ULDRUL
11 (tdkside1): LDRDRU
12 (ppdryarea): RULD
13 (enterprise): DLDLD
14 (krasnow): URULDRDLURDRULURDRULURDRU
15 (webcam): URDRU
16 (mertin): LDLURDRULU
17 (hotwater): RULURDRURULDRDL
18 (hospital): RULDLRULDLDRU
19 (sub2): DLULDRULDR
20 (jazzmans): RULDRULDRU
21 (sandy): ULDLDL
22 (corky): LDRLULDLU

Very very fun, I'm stuck on the 3rd level. And to figure, that all my days playing video games would help...DAMN YOU Halo2!

I got hung up on the 12th level for a while. The solution turned out to be a simple one and I was looking for something more complicated. Addictive little game! Definitely work the problems from both ends, figuring out the last few moves first, then work from the starting position and eliminate options.

OK Folks:

I have to say that I am proud and at the same time humbled. I had finally made it through all 22 levels after spending what must have been a couple of hours and then decided to show the game to my 14 year old son who promptly went through all 22 levels in about 30 minutes. I just watched in awe as he methodically went through each one. I looked forward to him getting stuck at level 12 and 18 like I did but he blew through them in a couple of minutes. It must be the young mind can comprehend these better than us old guys.:biggrin:

How in the world do you get past level 14!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

redshift said:
It's really easy if you work backward through it (i.e. from goal to start).

I get the top part of the board but I can not get the ball to the top through the portal. It seems impossible. What am I missing. :eek:

Back