• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bridgewater Acura is now The Kid!

falalalala-lalala....time for an xmas rendering, neo....:eek:
and you've been a very baddddd boy.

i only answer to the president... larry bastanza nsxca:rolleyes:

Ya Know I have just about had it with these "hey guys what do you think of?" threads.....I remember a thread not long ago about a Car that the owner put new wheels on and an aftermarket exhaust.....many posters said they didn't care for the wheels and that they had too much "Bling"...the thread starter got all pissy......so obviously he/she really didn't want peoples opinion...they just wanted people to say "looks good"..."way cool"..."your the best"...."that car will get you laid for sure now!"...and so on..:rolleyes:

And then in this case someone who didn't even start the thread got bent out of shape over something really dumb.......And yes LCD screens in the head rests of a coupe ARE DUMB..(IMO) my friend with a 2003 G35 coupe has had exactly 2 passengers back there in the last 2 years.

zahntech said:
And then in this case someone who didn't even start the thread got bent out of shape over something really dumb.......And yes LCD screens in the head rests of a coupe ARE DUMB..(IMO) my friend with a 2003 G35 coupe has had exactly 2 passengers back there in the last 2 years.

I knw where you work and now Im calling your boss:tongue: Just kidding

zahntech said:

zahntech said:

zahntech said:
Ya Know I have just about had it with these "hey guys what do you think of?" threads.....I remember a thread not long ago about a Car that the owner put new wheels on and an aftermarket exhaust.....many posters said they didn't care for the wheels and that they had too much "Bling"...the thread starter got all pissy......so obviously he/she really didn't want peoples opinion...they just wanted people to say "looks good"..."way cool"..."your the best"...."that car will get you laid for sure now!"...and so on..:rolleyes:

then they got a radio show......:biggrin:

you're right.
any chance of getting a podcast of your show, that would be cool!

Re: i prefer the term "antipositivism", but this thread IS about THE KID

Ski_Banker said:
No, I didn't say "no bridgewater's burned" but creative editing there. I said "No bridges burned" -read Jalnjr's quote in my posting.
clearly, i should have inserted a smiley/winkie/something-ey icon to convey the intended humor.

:smile: :biggrin: :wink: :eek: :redface: :cool: :tongue: :rolleyes:

hope this helps.

PAUL M said:
WOW! Just read this. What a douche bag! Some people need the shit smacked out of them.

Tell me about it:wink:

Hey, Billy the Kid has nice tough guy ring to it.:smile:

Sorry to hear for your loss:biggrin: I hope he apologizes to you. Thats the least he can do.

btw, can somebody please call my boss and get me fired unitl 1/06.:biggrin: :biggrin:

And to think, all this got started by my stupid thread about should i or shouldnt i keep my G35!

This was never my intention...nor did i care about "the kids" comments...i actually laughed when i read them! :biggrin:

I do appreciate the mystery man stepping up on my behalf, but not to the extent that he took it...calling the workplace of someone is a bit extreme!

Anyways, Bridgewater Acura aka The Kid is a cool dude. Like he stated above, we have spoken via PMs a bit and i will DEF take him up on the ride in the blown NSX.

As for the NSX entering my life - doesnt look like it will be anytime soon. I will prally keep the G35, Turbo it, and buy a townhouse. That my plan...but i willl continue to admire and learn about the NSX for the time being.

:biggrin:

pearlcoupeg35 said:
I do appreciate the mystery man stepping up on my behalf, but not to the extent that he took it...calling the workplace of someone is a bit extreme!
:

Still waiting for the apology from the "mystery man" that started all of this to chime in. Hes been on Prime since this occured and hasnt defended himself or said why he did it yet. I know who he works for and im willing to bet he doesnt want me calling his boss. Funny thing is; when you search his posts and threads he's started, they are explicit. Pic's of half naked girl friends and what not but Im the bad guy:confused:

On the bright side Mike look at how many cyber friends you do have:wink: over 80 posts for a rather simple initial topic:eek:

Edwardo said:
Who is the mystery man, and has he been banned yet?

I dont want to stoop to his level; let him explain himself in this thread. I want a public apology.:wink:

The Kid said:
Funny thing is; when you search his posts and threads he's started, they are explicit. Pic's of half naked girl friends and what not but Im the bad guy:confused:

Yeah i thought that thread was tastless and she was way too naked..(don't tell ParisModel I said that or she will say that I'm Gay)...JZ

The Kid said:
Funny thing is; when you search his posts and threads he's started, they are explicit. Pic's of half naked girl friends and what not but Im the bad guy:confused:

So, this is like a hunt now for those who dont want to wait. Try to see, and go back on look for pictures of half nude girls....THEN! we shall know who said this.

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
So, this is like a hunt now for those who dont want to wait. Try to see, and go back on look for pictures of half nude girls....THEN! we shall know who said this.
Or you could go back and re-read this thread. The answer is in here.

Sorry to hear what happened Kid but on the bright side your new name is definitely catchier for the forum..How disappointing to hear about the mystery man because he posted some interesting pics:tongue:

donwon said:
Good grief Charlie Brown ....

Some people ... Oh Well, hole in the wall Thai food my treat!:smile:

It wasnt me, I swear!

I know who it was. Love Thai Food BTW:wink: Had Thai Chili last night and it was superb. By the way, when your around the NJ area I know plenty of great spots:wink:

Back