• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars Needed For A TV Show: tomorow night!

Alki Ave. Seattle - Lynnwood, WA - Monterey, CA
Guys, here is your chance....:biggrin:
Cars Needed For A TV Show

..."A television production company is producing a show for the Speed Channel. On Tuesday night they are filming a “Fast and Furious” style open for a show on racing and they’re in a jam, looking for fast, supped up cars that they can feature in a shoot. The shoot is THIS Tuesday night, as tomorrow – so there is not much notice. The drivers will get $100 for showing up. And, it will be in the Sandpoint neighborhood from dusk until dark."

Anna E. Rodzinski
Producer
PSG Films
[email protected]
206-660-4907

You should go with your M6 anyway...Dan will be there showing off his muscles :biggrin: I told him that they want fast car not fast looking car :wink: :biggrin:. But he insisted on going. I guess I'll be waiting to see his car on TV in s l o w motion :biggrin:

Do you have any more details on it?

I could drive in reverse as Dan goes forward...Could give it a "FAST" effect :)

Above is all I know...call the number above or call Dan. :smile: Brain couldn't make it either. I myself will be preparing for SF trip the next day. :frown:

Yeah..:biggrin: driving in reverse :biggrin: go have fun anyway!

Hey, they are doing lapday like PGP in Monroe(closer to my home) twice a month now til sept. I might go try it out....next one is 22nd!

Test & Tune (1/4 mile) is Wed at Pacific raceway. Surely your m6 will beat a lot of cars there(except Dan's).

Sorry Dan...you know we love you dude! :smile:

Last edited:
are you guys going to invite me then?

Tv show : yearn Fast and Furious: :rolleyes: oh wait, is that going to be like fast5

--->
images

What time??:biggrin:

You might want to call the POC ..

I've heard (?) that it's been cancelled ... then again, perhaps there is sufficent interest and that's the story they're telling to minimize on-lookers?

Back