• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clayton/Henry county bound

hey guys im originally from Clayton county but im in the navy and stationed in jacksonville, FL. i bought a '95 auto nsx formula red and had it delivered to me during the super bowl. the weekend of the april 21-22 ill be in town to see my family, and 2 car meets that weekend. theres an accord meet on sat that my friends from jacksonville are going to and then import alliance on sunday. id like to meet some local nsx members. ive already gotten to know 2 members from atlanta. they both have been extremely helpful. one of which i bought his exhaust. look forward to meeting some fellow nsx owners.

A lot of us have events already planned for that weekend.

Welcome and congrats.

It's sort of funny, most of us are going down to Florida, whereas you're coming up to Georgia.

Last edited:
Welcome and we look forward to meeting you

A few of us are going to Florida that weekend to make up for the track event that was rained out this past weekend.

Welcome!
Maybe you can make it up another time? We do go to 'Caffeine and Octane' from time to time.

A lot of us have events already planned for that weekend.

Welcome and congrats.

It's sort of funny, most of use are going down to Florida, whereas you're coming up to Georgia.

lol just my luck.

Welcome and we look forward to meeting you

A few of us are going to Florida that weekend to make up for the track event that was rained out this past weekend.

yea look forward to meeting you also. you've been a great help.

Welcome!
Maybe you can make it up another time? We do go to 'Caffeine and Octane' from time to time.

yea ill be back up there. i visit from time to time to see my family.

I have a business in Henry County (Stockbridge)... Are you driving your NSX up? I should be here are Friday.

What day and how early are you coming up?

What NSX event is in Florida that weekend? Where in FLorida?

I have a business in Henry County (Stockbridge)... Are you driving your NSX up? I should be here are Friday.

What day and how early are you coming up?

What NSX event is in Florida that weekend? Where in FLorida?

yea im driving the nsx up. might get there the thursday or friday before. i actually grew up in Rex.

It looks like I'll be here that weekend.
Send me a private message and we can figure out a time and place to meet. I'm maybe 5 miles away from from Rex.

If you are still going to be here on the 22nd. Import Alliance is at Turner Stadium that day. 2200+ cars. You should come along. I'm in Clayton County right off of Tara BLVD. I'm going with a group of other various Honda Owners. Would be sweet to have a NSX along with.

if i still come up i have my own friends ill be going to the show with. but honestly based off how you present yourself on this forum your probably not someone i would want to hang with, just saying...

It's whatever on the forum I don't really care. Just saying in person I'm a totally different person. But my group is gathering everybody on the Southside and then heading there early in the morning. You're more than welcome to have your crew join ours and then we all head down there. But like I said. It's up to you.

Diddy,
I sent you a private message with my work phone nbr.
There is a local Car Event close to Rex/Stockbridge at Summit Racing in Mc Donough, GA. on Saturday.

if i still come up i have my own friends ill be going to the show with. but honestly based off how you present yourself on this forum your probably not someone i would want to hang with, just saying...

:biggrin:That kid can't catch a break, well college is coming soon. Hopefully :rolleyes:

Diddy,
I sent you a private message with my work phone nbr.
There is a local Car Event close to Rex/Stockbridge at Summit Racing in Mc Donough, GA. on Saturday.

im going to try and catch up with you if i can. im staying on the northside and going to a show up here. im going to try my best to make it back down there.

:biggrin:That kid can't catch a break, well college is coming soon. Hopefully :rolleyes:

lol.

im going to try and catch up with you if i can. im staying on the northside and going to a show up here. im going to try my best to make it back down there.

lol.

I'm sorry we are missing each other. Ironically I'm in carrabelle fl with Todd and Marshall hoping to run this wannagofast event in the morning. We got postponed today because of the rain. Who's going to import alliance tomorrow?

I'm sorry we are missing each other. Ironically I'm in carrabelle fl with Todd and Marshall hoping to run this wannagofast event in the morning. We got postponed today because of the rain. Who's going to import alliance tomorrow?

yea theres always next time. im from here so ill be back again soon.

I met your friend with the teal wide body nsx. Nice guy.

:frown: I know it sucks. MAYBE if I play my cards right from now on I might be welcome to join you guys one day. :rolleyes:

Doubtful :eek:

BS'ers walk to car shows... Everyone else drives :cool:

I don't judge nor do I give respect... You are given respect just before the second I meet you... From then, you can only maintain the respect or, in your case, lose the respect, not by my judgement but by your actions.

Back