• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Difflow NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Glenn and I started up Difflow Diffusers just over a year and a half ago. We make diffusers for the Lotus Elise, Exige and Evora. We have a lot of different styles of diffusers and our customers are very pleased with the decrease in drag and improvements in handling that our diffusers have provided for them... so check us out: http://www.difflow.com and I'll keep everyone posted. We are working on a prototype aluminum diffuser for the NSX and I'll check back here periodically until its done with updates. Aluminum handles curb rash better, its more cost effective and it will handle the heat from the exhaust better. If anyone has any feedback, suggestions, please let me know - I'm happy to try something that the community would like.

A few pics of our work (All made in Montana):

180545_164502446934969_146604452058102_364128_180538_n.jpg

228297_183611091690771_146604452058102_485631_6456225_n.jpg

181731_166194186765795_146604452058102_376647_3235826_n.jpg

180482_158955850822962_146604452058102_330117_916181_n.jpg

More on our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Difflow/146604452058102

Thanks,

Glenn
http://www.difflow.com

Difflow.com - Your Source for NSX Diffusers. /// Difflow NSX Vendor Page

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: NSX Diffusers... coming soon.

nice! can't wait to see the end product

Will the diffusers be compatible with the original rear valence design (91-01) or the newer rear valence design (02-05)? I only ask since I can't remember too many rear diffusers that are compatible with the 91-01 rear valence.

Will the diffusers be compatible with the original rear valence design (91-01) or the newer rear valence design (02-05)? I only ask since I can't remember too many rear diffusers that are compatible with the 91-01 rear valence.

I had the same question popped up in my head. Most of the 91 to 01 diffusers Im not really into. I cant wait to see if you make something really cool. I like the second photo of the diffuser on the black lotus.

Last edited:

We plan on making diffusers that will fit all the years of the NSX. I will purchase a sponsorship on these forums as soon as our diffusers are finished in a month or so. Just wanted to get a quick feel of what the community thought. :)

Thanks!
Glenn

idea of a price in mind:biggrin:

Definitely interested, not to many options exist, especially for the 02-05 rear.

have to see how it looks on the car...I think we need more options for the 91-01

Sounds good, can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm interested in something for 91-01 valences..

Glenn is the organizor of "Euro Sunday" in Missoula and is very involved in the car world. He is a very stand up person and I am confident he will provide a quality product with excellent service.

Spoke, with glenn last week about these diffusers. He seems like a very nice person, and produces a great product from what we discussed. Can't wait to see the finsihed product. Frank

Cant wait to see how it will look just a quick question will there be in different colors or just a standard color

I would love to see a WORKING diffuser for the NA2 NSX. What kind of time frame are we looking at for this?

Something like the FXMD NSX but would work with the OEM 02+ valence would be awesome! :wink:

706488625_3ktmx-L.jpg

I would love to see a WORKING diffuser for the NA2 NSX. What kind of time frame are we looking at for this?

Something like the FXMD NSX but would work with the OEM 02+ valence would be awesome! :wink:

706488625_3ktmx-L.jpg
Start @ the boomerang, 7* slope of the diffuser itself, add a few vertical fins (low to the ground) -bam. done.

Please, keep it under $500 shipped! :)

Start @ the boomerang, 7* slope of the diffuser itself, add a few vertical fins (low to the ground) -bam. done.

I like the new one better. :biggrin: But that looks like a lot of fab work and losing the bottom half of the bumper. :mad:

IMG_2471.JPG

Tested the prototype last week on Brian's car. We have to make some adjustments. Next week we'll test it again, if it fits I'll need to test it on another car to make sure. We are still about 1 month out but we are working on it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back