• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EVERY ONE VOTE! (please read this!)

Wich successor to the NSX do you want (or wich new Honda Sports car)

• HSC style || MID ENGINE

Votes: 245 92.5%
  • ASCC Style || FRONT ENGINE

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Somthing els

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Does not matter

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters
I voted mid-engine however I'm gonna get blasted for this (puts flame suit on)......

Do you think Honda really cares about what we have been spewing here?? I mean come on 122 votes for HSC!! I bet most of the market that Honda is aiming for isn't even a member of Prime. I have heard all the, "Employees at Honda read our remarks " but I just don't buy it. Honda is "big business" and we (NSXPrime community) represent a very small part of the big picture. Honda must know that if they released a HSC style car next month only 10-20 people on Prime would actually buy one.

We've been posting thread after thread about what we would like to see and what has Honda done....... Front engine V10 ugliness!! It's almost as if they did the exact opposite of what everyone here wants. Come on guys remember NSXPO 2003 in Cali? The speaker from Honda was great don't get me wrong, but with the largest gathering of NSX enthusiasts in the US present in one spot he basically humored us by rattling on about the exciting new gear shift knob on the 2004 model!! Honda could have given him authorization to say anything from V10 to "I'm sorry I don't know because there's many designs up in the air". Instead he flat out told us he wasn't gonna talk about anything unless it had to do with the 2004 NSX. That to me was almost insulting having flown cross country to attend.

I still have faith that Honda may come to it's senses and figure out that in order to preserve the spirit of the NSX they must go with a mid-engine design. But at the same time I have lost faith that they read our posts and care about our opinions.

Sorry...just my two cents
Wait a sec!

Honda is always thinking about PRIf every one thinks that they should go Mid engine then they should!

If every one likes it (MID ENGINE) than there Accord Euro-R, Integra Type-R, Civic Type-R, etc will sell better.

This would also give there F1 tec a change to move in to road cars just like the NSX

NSX =(also)= No Sucker Xeeds it!

Yeah that's done in NSX style if it would be speld the "right" way it would be a NSE

Must be a Prime member to vote.

This might even be a members boost to Prime! :rolleyes: for all Honda NSX fan's or every one that cares.:wink:

BTW

How knows/works at/a Car magazine?
Let them right a article about this. that the HSC has more Fans than the ASCC that would force Honda to do something or give a press statement!

Let´s try..
!!PLEASE VOTE!!
:wink:

LET`S ASK ALL NSX NEAR THE HONDA HQ TO GO THERE AND PROTEST!!

ACURA HQ
Acura
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746

HONDA HQ
Honda Automobile
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Mail Stop: 500 - 2N - 7D
Torrance, CA 90501-2746

Same place so all NSX owners and NSX´s in that area let´s protest!

And we should do the same at the next NSXPO there we can spread the word! get more votes and show Honda that the HSC IS BEST

Let´s do the same for NSX owners in Japan! Plus do it at the NSX Fiesta!

Last edited:
And let's get ourselves some t-shirts... :D

notoascc.jpg

AdnanVCS said:
LET`S ASK ALL NSX NEAR THE HONDA HQ TO GO THERE AND PROTEST!!

The possession and use of any drugs is pretty liberal in Holland, but ffs, stop using it before you post on prime.

:wink:

Honda needs to take a lesson from Audi... their RS4 is a great front engine car...their mid engine R8 is the supercar.

Hmm, that's a pretty damned consistent response. 161 for HSC after my vote*, versus half a dozen or less each for all other options.

* - With the caveat that I still hate the HSC's B-pillar and Corvette-like tail lights. Those could be so easily fixed, though...

Hmm, that's a pretty damned consistent response. 161 for HSC after my vote*, versus half a dozen or less each for all other options.

* - With the caveat that I still hate the HSC's B-pillar and Corvette-like tail lights. Those could be so easily fixed, though...
The tail lights look quite good
The B pillar is to "concept style"

What do you guys have with the damm R8
1. Ugly
2. Not that special (in specs exept the gear box)
3. The wanaby NSX trunk is so small you can't put your shoes in it!

The HSC was not that big of a hit when it was at the show as ever one was thinking Honda will make a other mid engine concept. Other wise every one would have loved it if they head known that the ASCC would come out!

Last edited:
i vote HSC+mid,v10 (forget the trunk) :smile:

keep em commin!
Yeah you right we are nearing the 200 let's get 250!

Do it for the Future
Do it for NSX
Do it for your self
Do it for Honda
Do it for children so they can enjoy the fun of a MID engine Honda super car! (LOL)

And please make this sticky!

Okay,
Can some one give me the contact info of Acura/Honda (no Customer support)
I need it to give them this poll and it's link so that we can get some attention.
You can also send the info via PM if you don't want it public.

We need to contact some one in the survey dp or something like that a manger but we need to have it stick there not end up in a bin!

Last edited:
All I want is that Honda bring something new to the table.

We don't need a BMW M6.
We don't need a Gallardo.

All I want is that Honda bring something new to the table.

We don't need a BMW M6.
We don't need a Gallardo.
Your right.

Hit it in at the spot just like the NSX did!

Reliable
Fast
User friendly
High Tech
Designer looks

Keep the basics only some more power new looks and your there!

I think Honda will start making a hand made car some time soon as there NSX plant is waiting for work they are only doing NSX service (paint ,etc) They can't use the NSX DP for anything els it's made for a hand made car nearly not a lot of robots.
The paint both is still in use by NSX that come for a re-spray

The parts of the factory are dead weight to Honda

Terms: This is what i think with my opion!

Last edited:
HSC ALL THE WAY!!!....ASS(C)...its just that a BIG ASS looking car.

It looks like all the GM conept cars rolled together!! Any thought go into this, or Paint by #'s.

Come on Honda, you introduced the world best (& still only) sports/exotic that is dialy driver, hands down....and all you got is a car that looks like...a

Cadillac CTS mated with a SOLARA???????????????

I was ready to put 10K down just to hold HSC, when I saw it!!!!!!!!

Now what? Not only voting Honda.......BUT YOU LOSING $$$$$$$$, if you dont go with HSC!!

Instead you'll be giving money to a kit company that will defintely make a kit, once they see all this interest, that you missed!!!

Does anyone have an email or corporate address to send this to? Perferably an address of Mr. Fukui in Japan.

What about Shigeru Uehara? Did he retire yet? I know he is no longer involved but he can get the info to the right people

Does anyone have an email or corporate address to send this to? Perferably an address of Mr. Fukui in Japan.

What about Shigeru Uehara? Did he retire yet? I know he is no longer involved but he can get the info to the right people
Yes your right if some one has them they can PM me if they don't want it public (witch would be a big mistake to post it in public)

Then we can right a e-mail together to Honda.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
This sure is a nice outlet for perhaps disappointed HSC fans...
...I somewhat admire their loyalty to Honda and their spirit to attempt to preserve an MR layout & design...

but

since HSC is most likely (with the term most likely being understated) not going to happen and that most HSC fans never really expected Honda to exceed performance expectations by presenting a V10 with close to 500hp, SH AWD etc. :biggrin: ....

I wonder whether there is money to be made while Honda sells ASCC's;
someone could satisfy another market of Carbon Fiber HSC body kits with turbo or S/C combo? We'll call it the NSX-E(volution):biggrin:

Back