• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Great Video

Get the idea they liked the sound of the 430 exhaust??

great find. cool vid. thanks

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

some rubber was burned in that video.... :biggrin: THANKS

i've seen this before (possibly a repost???) but i really enjoyed watching it again. thanx for posting!
i love that very last shot of the gallardo drifting around a wet track. AWD at it's sweetest. :)

Naw...you're totally missing it here. The beamer that is drifting the corner on country roads with trees serving as guardrails. The track crap is weak by comparison. The BMW's run off area is 0.0!

Nice video! I getting sick of watching 240SXs drifting(still sick!)

Does anyone know how I can d/l that vid and convert it to a mpeg format?

loNfastNSX said:
The 4 door black MB takes the cake. I would expect that from the Lambo and the F-car but Damn...... Was that a E Class? :eek:
it was an E55

Juice said:
Naw...you're totally missing it here. The beamer that is drifting the corner on country roads with trees serving as guardrails. The track crap is weak by comparison. The BMW's run off area is 0.0!
yeah, at frist i though that he was going to lose it and hit the trees. but later on i really think he carp-ed on the bmw seat.

minsbang said:
Does anyone know how I can d/l that vid and convert it to a mpeg format?
You can download the file with this link: http://x100.putfile.com/videos/d8-10207331770.wmv

It’s in Windows Media format and will play fine in Windows Media player. However, if you need MPEG format and have a DVD-burner, the software that came with it may have a converter. Otherwise, you can google "MPEG converter" to find one.

Back