• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Ark Exhaust - $550 Shipped!

cool...3 UNITS LEFT! glad u purchased, u'll be glad too! can't wait for ur response!

on a side note i LOVE ducati...

ARKPerformance said:
i'll have to check for you...

Ark,
Please PM me. We are currently building a crazy show car for SEMA and CES. It will be in our booth at SEMA, and Rockfords Booth for CES. We just picked up the Veilside Widebody,and are looking for an exhaust. Lets Talk :biggrin:

RWDRIFTC2 said:
Ark,
Please PM me. We are currently building a crazy show car for SEMA and CES. It will be in our booth at SEMA, and Rockfords Booth for CES. We just picked up the Veilside Widebody,and are looking for an exhaust. Lets Talk :biggrin:

Yeap... Let's talk..

Cal me at 626-934-1275 ask Ted

Thanks

Paypald two days ago. Now just waiting for the delivery information. Glad you finally posted sound clips :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

RWDRIFTC2...awesome, you can check out our booth at SEMA this year too!
NSXtra...PM'ed you
CLIMBERAO...for some reason, your payment doesn't clear until the 20th. we will ship once it clears

vtec888 said:
Anyone try this installation on a post 97 car? Does it fit?

For 97' NSX you need adapter. It will not fit without adapter pipe. It is available from vendors site from NSXprime.

Thanks

Hey, after the good reviews I will take one also. I have a 96' NSX will I need the adapters? I will paypal you now.
Thanks
:biggrin:

this exhuast should fit the 91-96 nsx. so from that information, no you won't need adapters. I strongly suggest making sure you use teh same exhaust as the application of our exhaust suggests

OK... I guess we had full fill members at this time. We thank you for all members who participate our GB company intro sale & we also thank you for NSXprime Admin, Moderator to given us opportunity to make GB on forum...

We have last one !! Who is lucky guy? :biggrin:

PS : If members have question about our products, please contact us at [email protected] or visit us at www.arkspeedracing.com

Thanks again ...

Ted
General Manager
ARK Performance Inc.

Can I get last one if available? :eek:

LastExile said:
Can I get last one if available? :eek:

Well... I guess I need to cofirm with my partner about this..

Shall we extend little more intro sale quantity? let us know... Gauging interest.... :biggrin:

Thanks

I would like to order one, but i want a confirmation that someone installed this unit with the adapter successfully on a 2000 model.

I hate to buy one and find out the adapter doesn't fit to well this this exhaust.

Any confirmation?

vtec888 said:
I would like to order one, but i want a confirmation that someone installed this unit with the adapter successfully on a 2000 model.

I hate to buy one and find out the adapter doesn't fit to well this this exhaust.

Any confirmation?

Well... If does not fit.. We buy back from you & adapter.

How about that ? So you don't have to loose anything beside your installation time.

Thanks

how about a 2003 for fitment :confused:

if it fits, I'm in :biggrin:

Installed today.
Sounds great. I havent heard another so i have nothing to compare to other than stock but i like it.
Great fit - 20 mins install.

-jim-

jimmycinla said:
Installed today.
Sounds great. I havent heard another so i have nothing to compare to other than stock but i like it.
Great fit - 20 mins install.

-jim-

Holy Holly ~~ That was fast Jim.

Thanks... Each day you run, You will have much better sound. The new exhaust system will have some burning smell about 100 miles. And then sound will change much better... It is normal..

Thanks

All ARK catback system orders shipped from California warehouse... No more pending orders...

Back