• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Ark Exhaust - $550 Shipped!

for anyone wanting to purchase this exhaust, the remaining are available VIA ebay or our website. we hope we made everyone's purchase experience as pain free as possible. can't wait to meet climberao!

NEW GB Price coming soon !! :eek: We decide to give a another opportunity whom missed our intro price !! :biggrin:

See ya soon ~~

Thanks

awesome! Can you have the GB price after June 4th? I'll be attending a local meet to listen to the exhaust...

ARKers said:
NEW GB Price coming soon !! :eek: We decide to give a another opportunity whom missed our intro price !! :biggrin:

See ya soon ~~

Thanks

ARKers said:

See ya soon ~~

Thanks

When??? Hopefully soon....

Can someone post some performance number? Especially on a stock motor. Thanks. :smile:

Last edited:
Received mine on Friday - real nice workmanship - Put it on this morning no problems 10 minutes - looks nice - sounds like a race car - :biggrin:

Attachments

• Ark Exhaust 004.jpg
    Ark Exhaust 004.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 586
  • Ark Exhaust 001 A.JPG
    Ark Exhaust 001 A.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 613
Has anyone in SoCal purchased one of these exhausts? I would like to hear one in person. Sound bytes are OK but nothing compares to being live.

NEW GB Price will open tomorrow afternoon... NEW price ...

It is little higher than our ARK intro price. but it still good price for your right choice investment part.

Thanks

rae said:
Received mine on Friday - real nice workmanship - Put it on this morning no problems 10 minutes - looks nice - sounds like a race car - :biggrin:
High quality stuff, big thumbs up. I wish I could hear one in person in Southern Cal as well.

ARKers said:
NEW GB Price will open tomorrow afternoon... NEW price ...

It is little higher than our ARK intro price. but it still good price for your right choice investment part.

Thanks

:eek: :eek: :eek: That's not good. :mad:

rae said:

Are those high flow cats? What kind are they and do they last?

rae said:

So is it Loud?
Does it Drone?
Do you have a shot of it at a higher POV? Just wondering if the tip hangs low.

NEW GROUPBUY IS AVAILABLE. obviously an increase over intro price, so thanks to our intro buy members, we hope to see you guys soon!

The tips dont hang too low -

The sound is louder than my RSR and stock without a doubt - but that is what I wanted. If you want to cruise around unoticed you can do it with this exhaust but dont get on the throttle cause it will bark loudly, I cruised around with easy shifts and brought it up to cruising speeds and the noise volume was bearable, keep in mind if you are hoovering around 3500 to 4000 there is a definite exhaust note that may drive you crazy after 4 or 5 hours but my 1 hour trip was unoticable, I cruise around with my music playing so it denotes the exhaust noise.

See pics - Stock, RSR and ARK

Oh and the cats are Random Technologies and are great.

Attachments

• Ark Exhaust 006 45.JPG
    Ark Exhaust 006 45.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 464
  • 92AcuraNSX 007.jpg
    92AcuraNSX 007.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 464
  • Viper_NSX Show 013 80.JPG
    Viper_NSX Show 013 80.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 458
rae said:
The tips dont hang too low -

I guess the key word is (TOO). I have seen pics of exhausts that angle up and snug tighter than the Ark, but certainly not for that amount of $. I am happy with the sound and look of the system. The mistake I made was buying a used one from the parts link in Market and only saving $75.00 from the price of the 1st group buy.

Last edited:
ss_md said:
Has anyone in SoCal purchased one of these exhausts? I would like to hear one in person. Sound bytes are OK but nothing compares to being live.

I might hit Crystal Cove this weekend...

-jim-

I am defin going to Crystal Cove tomorrow if those who wanted to hear the Ark exhaust would like to hear it.
:smile:
-jim- :cool:

ARKPerformance said:
for anyone wanting to purchase this exhaust, the remaining are available VIA ebay or our website. we hope we made everyone's purchase experience as pain free as possible. can't wait to meet climberao!

Received on Friday. Installed on Saturday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Amazing low growl :eek: Great sound on the road with very little drone :cool:

I will bring the car to the office on Tuesday and we can get together so you can see it installed on my X. Found a great shop in Fanwood who did the install in 30 minutes (it pays to have the right tools for the job). Excellent quality, great look, everyone who has heard the exhaust has LOVED the sound.

Thanks ARK for the group buy and for the great service :smile:

Climberao said:
Received on Friday. Installed on Saturday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Amazing low growl :eek: Great sound on the road with very little drone :cool:

I will bring the car to the office on Tuesday and we can get together so you can see it installed on my X. Found a great shop in Fanwood who did the install in 30 minutes (it pays to have the right tools for the job). Excellent quality, great look, everyone who has heard the exhaust has LOVED the sound.

Thanks ARK for the group buy and for the great service :smile:

Oh... Great !! Thank you for your feedback.

And we have SEMA Event sale... 2004 year ARK event went sucess with total with $3000.00 Prizes. Now we have new idea for our customer satisfaction event for 2005. Join us now. thanks :biggrin:

Alright guys, we have some INCREDIBLE sales on ARK products for for the upcoming SEMA 2005 Event. Whoever purchases merchandise from our site (http://www.arkspeedracing.com) will have a chance to win an all expense paid trip to SEMA 2005 LAS VEGAS Convention Center (Flight, Hotel, Meals) or $1000.00 CASH Prize . Come experience SEMA 2005 with Team ARk from our booth and enjoy the show on us. All you have to do is purchase items at our extremely low prices to receive your raffle number. We will pick one lucky winner on September 20th, 2005 but deadline is Sept 15, 2005 for last purchase. We've slashed prices our prices across the board. You will not find a better deal on our products anywhere! These are better than Ebay prices folks. Good luck and we hope to see you along side us at SEMA 2005!!

Only Valid Raffle Entry numbers from the Ark site will be accepted.

Against Rule:

EBAY store or Auction item not valid for entry.

Las Vegas 2005 SEMA BOOTH # 27935 / Nov 01 ~ Nov 4 , 2005

Last edited:
Just to remind all member again... That price from Title was our company intro price from last month. We'can not deal with that anymore... Thanks

But take your chance for raffle price... last year we had few participants and almost all contest member won something from us !! check our support forum contest 2004 result.

Thanks

Saw this exhaust in person..and I have to say VERY NICE!!! worth $1200...and NO ! this is NOT the Dali SS exhaust, I used to have the Dali SS...I would buy it!!!

Zero-Cool said:
Saw this exhaust in person..and I have to say VERY NICE!!! worth $1200...and NO ! this is NOT the Dali SS exhaust, I used to have the Dali SS...I would buy it!!!

Yes. Thanks Zero-cool

I told you that ARK system is different quality~ :wink:

Back