• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Ark Exhaust - $550 Shipped!

ARKers said:
Same price as GB is... ( CA resident have to pay : State tax 8.25%) But we remain same price.

Our ARK exhaust Decibel Tested

Idle: 79Db
3000RPM : 96Db

Thanks.

GB Member list :

1. Rae -Reserved
2. whiteNSXs - Shipped - PAID
3. Onsoku -Reserved

4. Smiley -Reserved

Interest members post updated ~~

ARK catback Sound clip

http://www.arkspeedracing.com/arkcmd/4603741/

Okay guys, I just got the exhaust installed. I paid $50 to have someone install it. The exhaust is a very high quality product with perfect fitment. It went in without any issue. The idling is very quiet just like stock but when you step on it, the exhaust roars. At early throttle position there is slight resonance to the cabin but I think all aftermarket exhausts resonance around there. The exhaust sounds very nice from the cabin. You know the exhaust is loud but it sounds high quality and expensive. I was driving around Park Presidio Blvd and inevitably invited many potential challengers especially when I went through the tunnels a few times. These include a C5 Vette, Eclipse, and two Integras. Being a long time NSX owner and club member who have met many NSX owners with different NSXs equipped with all sorts of aftermarket exhausts. To tell you the truth, I think most aftermarket exhausts sound the same with only a few exceptions. You know what, if you are in the market for an exhaust and are willing to pay $1000+ for it, I think you should just go ahead to pay this $550 and get it over with and save whatever money to buy other goodies such as a high quality HID kit. :biggrin:
I have been in the market for an exhaust for two years now and have been agonizing over what to get. I think this $550 is worth every single penny. So if you are more picky than I and think that I am full of BS, then you should think twice before buying the exhaust. After you think twice, you should just buy it. I think these Ark guys are good. They are courteous, responsive and are open to suggestions. I got the exhaust in two days and they have very good eBay rating. Since the price is $550 shipped, you practically get it for $500 since the box is huge and expensive to ship. I get no financial incentive from anyone to write this. These guys are simply legit and deserve to be supported by this NSX community. Now, the tough question for me is to find a SF Bay Area NSXer to do a video or audio clip to post on this. Guys, buy the exhaust now before they change their mind on the price.
Steve

Last edited:
ARKers said:
Same price as GB is... ( CA resident have to pay : State tax 8.25%) But we remain same price.

Our ARK exhaust Decibel Tested

Idle: 79Db
3000RPM : 96Db

Thanks.

GB Member list :

1. Rae - PAID - Shipped (5/16/05)
2. whiteNSXs - Shipped - (5/12/05)
3. Onsoku - HOLD
4. Smiley -Reserved
5. JC - PAID
6. Zennsx - RESERVED

OK.. Guys !!

This is new update !!

And we're thank you for MR. whiteNSXs for a great feedback for item and our ARK Customer Service. To mention again ... This price valid until MAY 20.05

Why we're so cheap ? We're manufacture from Korea, who produced many other OEM exhaust system. And we have quality & experience with customer satisfaction which we can guarantee.

First pay, first get service. NO Waiting for exhaust system to receive. Just remain payment to paypal :

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
drmanny3 said:
What about if you want to install on a post 97 vehicle?

Well , You can simply make one from muffler shop or buy from some performance vendor from NSXprime forum i think.

And just need adapter for it.

Thanks

onsoku, sorry about adding your name. for sound, i'm sure there are a few members around you so that you can get an idea of the sound first hand. as for the flows...i guess teh only way for you to measure that is final WHP output correct? if that's the case, hopefully a member here will dyno. the only dynos we have are provided by our retailers, and as you all know already, "we can't name our retailers as per agreement". i'll check up on the dcsports dyno and compare it with ours.

Zennsx said:
Im in , Can I pay with a credit card??

Yes you can make a payment with Credit card thru PAYPAL.

PAYPAL : [email protected]

Thanks

And let's forget all about name list for GB... We will shipp item once we receive payment. And quantity remain same for GB. WE have 7 left for NSXprime forum members.

Thanks

ARKers said:
All Gaskets & Bolts is also included. It is simple installation. You need 14 size socket and wench... 20min job

Thanks

Any additional pipes,flanges etc needed for a 95 or is this a direct bolt on replacement???

Put one on hold for me and I will pay via paypal this afternoon.

ARKPerformance said:
onsoku, sorry about adding your name. for sound, i'm sure there are a few members around you so that you can get an idea of the sound first hand. as for the flows...i guess teh only way for you to measure that is final WHP output correct? if that's the case, hopefully a member here will dyno. the only dynos we have are provided by our retailers, and as you all know already, "we can't name our retailers as per agreement". i'll check up on the dcsports dyno and compare it with ours.

Thanks; I look forward to buying one, esp. if it won't hinder flow using a CTSC setup.

Onsoku said:
Thanks; I look forward to buying one, esp. if it won't hinder flow using a CTSC setup.

NP. Thanks

OK.. We have 4 more to go ~~ And all reserved members interested. Please remain payment to paypal : [email protected]

NO WAITING ~~ :biggrin:

Thanks

ok dude, found out some things...our exhaust is as good or better than the dc sports (from what i've researched) with the even better plus side that it's LIGHTER! dc sports is quite heavy from what i've heard

Climberao said:
Any additional pipes,flanges etc needed for a 95 or is this a direct bolt on replacement???

Put one on hold for me and I will pay via paypal this afternoon.

I got one that I believe is from Ark's unnamed retailer and it went on without any add'l pieces needed. The fit is great and it went on easily in my case. Hope this helps, RJ

rjp said:
I got one that I believe is from Ark's unnamed retailer and it went on without any add'l pieces needed. The fit is great and it went on easily in my case. Hope this helps, RJ

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered one tonight :biggrin: :biggrin:
Now the waiting begins :eek: Why is it that waiting for new toys has always been and will always be an issue :rolleyes:

I'll post pics and sound clips when it's up and running :smile:

the fact that you're in NJ, u better meet up with me...i'm at the place u want it sent to, so you BETTER! check ur pm

Climberao said:
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered one tonight :biggrin: :biggrin:
Now the waiting begins :eek: Why is it that waiting for new toys has always been and will always be an issue :rolleyes:

I'll post pics and sound clips when it's up and running :smile:

Payment confirmed thru PAYPAL. But it is pending until May 20, 2005. Please Check your paypal account for more information. We will shipp item soon as it payment clear from your bank.. Thanks

is the weight 25lbs. or 29-32lbs.?

TTony said:
is the weight 25lbs. or 29-32lbs.?

Actual product weight is about 27Lbs. And with package box 32LBS.

Thanks

And we have 4 unit left with this intro price.

Now you have 3 units left...I just Pay-Pal'd $550.00. I originally was considering purchasing the B&B but after the excellent reviews and the low price of this exhaust, its a steal. My little slip on exhaust for my Ducati Monster was more expensive! :eek:

Back