• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help me pick a personalized plate

So i figured id bring an old thread back to life, i never updated everyone, but i did get the IH8DMVS plate.

see attached....

Attachments

• ih8dmvs.jpg
    ih8dmvs.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 49
NSX4LFE ..only problem is it can be interpreted as "no sex for life"
WHYUTRY...why you try
BRLYLGL..barely legal
2DAMGUD..too damn good
NSX4EVR.....only problem is it can be interpreted as "no sex for ever"
LIKENO1..like no one
OUTRUNU..out run you
OUTRANU...
OVRTAKE..over take
NOCHNCE..no chance
NOT2BAD
PASSEDU..passed you
FUELISH..wanted that..but it was taken..
LNGLIVE..long live
HLYSHFT..holy shift..wanted that..but it was taken too..DAMN
SWTMRCY..sweet mercy
NOMERCY..no mercy

ended up with..NA THIS :biggrin:...naturally aspirate this..

From the previous owner of my car:

DSCF0072.jpg

I don't think I've seen
NSXLR8 so good luck * I love it. *~*~
Now you have :wink:

Just got my plates a couple of weeks ago.......

2NDTOSX

Got tired of people asking me what does it feel like to drive a car like that!!

I just got mine recently also....SLEEK91.

Just got my plates in the mail last week:

NKRYPTD

:D:D:D:cool: :cool: :cool:

Too many people think its a Corvette... and I guess from the rear it bears some remote resemblance.

NOTAVET

ITSANSX

To help explain the split personality this car has I thought this was an appropriate plate: JKLNHYD :cool:

See if you can figure that out. ;)

This is the true testimate to the NSX. I guess they don't leak, otherwise why would you leave your Ferrari under one with the top down. :biggrin: Can't think of any other car I'd trust like that.

Yea I knew a guy that had one of those lifts in his garage... he had 2 lifts ... with 4 ferraris in his garage... pure pretension.

I did notice that there is a catch pan below the cars that are on the lift that will catch any leaks or what not... so yea you'd be safe with putting your $200K car under neath it. ;)

This is the true testimate to the NSX. I guess they don't leak, otherwise why would you leave your Ferrari under one with the top down. :biggrin: Can't think of any other car I'd trust like that.

Actually, it would probably be advantageous to have the Ferrari on top. Why you ask? Because if it doesn't start up you can't take the NSX out for a drive. :biggrin:

I've had this plate since 2000. :)

nsxlr8.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...funny to see this thread almost 2 years later.

I used NSXLR8 for one year...I have since switched to "GINTAMA".

Which means nothing...just a play on words in Japanese. "Kintama" is a word for nut sack...and Gin is silver. I thought it would be rather funny to put them together....a super inside joke for a Sebring Silver NSX. :)

The Ferrari should be on top. There is bodywork running underneath the entire length of the car that will catch any leaks. Unfortunately, it also catches dropped allen wrenches, bolts, nuts, washers. Don't ask me how I know this. :)

I saw this one the other day: "BUTOFCR" (But Officer...)

Just got mine...42NAT-1, my 3rd choice. (Tennessee)

Tried to get IXLR8 or ILBCNU, but they were both taken. :frown:

Have also seen:
FASTRNU
NJOYIT
4U2NJOY
OH2BEME
CUL8R
2FAST4U
CUL8R

Back