• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange NSX on Pleasant Hill

I spotted what appeared to be a 91-94 model repainted in Imola Orange on Pleasant Hill today around 12pm. It was going the opposite direction so I couldn't tell what other mods he had aside from aftermarket sideskirts. Having never seen Imola Orange in person before, I must say that it looked amazing! I had admired the color in pictures but thought it seemed a touch too flashy for me. However, while it certainly stood out it looked like a million bucks doing so. So a big thumbs-up to the driver for a great looking car!

Imola orange with black wheels?

To be honest I'm not sure. I was going the opposite way approaching a red light so I didn't catch much more than a glimpse of the car. But I would think that there are not very many Imola NSX's around metro Atlanta (although I could be wrong, and in fact I often am :redface: .)

I know he works at the Pep Boys at the corner of Pleasant Hill and Peachtree Industrial Boulevard. Been there for some time. I work around the corner and see it all the time.

Back