• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Intake manifold upgrade kit

I am currently busy getting these gaskets installed on my NSX-T.

I do have one question though.
Does it make sense to install a set of OEM gaskets on top of these phenloc gaskets when installing them on the manifold?
I got this question from my mechanic. He was thinking that, under load, the whole CTSC setup might 'wiggle' a bit under load.
After all, it is quite a hefty package.

Can anyone share their experience with these gaskets so far?

Mine has been holding up to 7.8psi of boost for almost a year now and no warpage of the gaskets seems to be noticeable. The phenolic gasket for the CTSC itself also appears to be keeping heatsoak under *some* control as well. The water spray nozzle feature is working great.

Very happy with product so far. Waiting to gather more data this summer when it gets REALLY hot.

Mine has been holding up to 7.8psi of boost for almost a year now and no warpage of the gaskets seems to be noticeable. The phenolic gasket for the CTSC itself also appears to be keeping heatsoak under *some* control as well. The water spray nozzle feature is working great.

Very happy with product so far. Waiting to gather more data this summer when it gets REALLY hot.

How long did it take to come in for you Ryu?

Back