• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduce New NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversion like NA2

I am taking my name off the list if anyone wants my spot i did the 02 conversion. good luck to anyone who deals with this dead beat liar.

Ouch.

I feel very terribly sorry about a long delay on the headlight for the group buy people. Upcoming the headlight will arrive in one week. I need to make sure how many groupbuy people will staying. All the headlight will come in non painted housing.

Buyer List.-update

1. QWKSLVR
2.arturo9801
4.thoangbui
5.Kdfsplit
6.Diablo360
7. khappucino
8. Kdirty130
9. T&T Boise
10.yoojeankim

For the 70% discount ($600) i'll take the #3 spot pending final product approval.

No one seems to have asked very important questions. What's the beam pattern like??? Also, what type of bulb is to be used? Same as OEM?

I don't care for lights that look good if the beam pattern sucks.

Anyway, to wilgtr... looking forward to the final product pics. We've got our hopes up for the slimmest/lowest/non-bubbly design possible :tongue:

Last edited:
Buyer List.-update

confirm
1. QWKSLVR
2.thoangbui
3. Kdfsplit
4. Diablo360
5. Kdirty130

unconfirm
1. khappucino
2. T&T Boise
3.yoojeankim

Finally the adjustment has been done yesterday. So not too long to wait until the final headlight come out. If anything one interest please put down your name. We offer only first 10 customer of promotion sponsor for 70% off the orginal headlight prices. There will be $50 deposit. We won't charge you payment until we have the arrival date of the headlight.
Thank you very much

Buyer List.

This was posted back in July with no updates or pictures? :frown:

Buyer List.-update

confirm
1. QWKSLVR
2.thoangbui
3. Kdfsplit
4. Diablo360
5. Kdirty130

unconfirm
1. khappucino
2. T&T Boise
3.yoojeankim

If you can't commit to a delivery date, or even regular status updates, how can you expect buyers to commit to purchasing your product?

After all of these delays, I think you're still going to have to convince those on your 'confirmed' list to remain confirmed - a good starting point would be posting pictures of your product, which was apparently arriving in mid October, according to your previous posts. When people drop out, in order to spend $6000 on a front end conversion, rather than wait for your $700 product, you know you have a customer relations problem.

If you can't commit to a delivery date, or even regular status updates, how can you expect buyers to commit to purchasing your product?

After all of these delays, I think you're still going to have to convince those on your 'confirmed' list to remain confirmed - a good starting point would be posting pictures of your product, which was apparently arriving in mid October, according to your previous posts. When people drop out, in order to spend $6000 on a front end conversion, rather than wait for your $700 product, you know you have a customer relations problem.

+1

I'd love to see the finished product.. Very interested.

Buyer List.-update

confirm
1. QWKSLVR
2.thoangbui
3. Kdfsplit
4. Diablo360
5. Kdirty130
6. T&T Boise

unconfirm
1. khappucino
2.yoojeankim

these guys cant sell these headlights they cant even manage a store!!!
I called them about 5 different time and asked them if they had new info and they said NO and dont know when they would know anything. HELLO CUSTOMER RELATIONS dont be so rude on the phone im paying for your shity product that has been in the works for years and has no date of arrival. I can see these things leaking and not fitting proberly these are exotic cars no little civics with altezza lights!!!!!

i'm really impressed with the leap of faith from the first 6 on this list. lol

Just fyi nobody has paid for anything, I simply wanted to secure my spot just in case the lights came out good. If he doesn't deliver then we lose nothing; and if they come out good then we get a good deal. I could care less about how long it takes or if they ever complete the project..... Also i'm local so the lights will be paid for after I see them in person and have them fitted on my car. Fingers crossed........

Just fyi nobody has paid for anything, I simply wanted to secure my spot just in case the lights came out good. If he doesn't deliver then we lose nothing; and if they come out good then we get a good deal. I could care less about how long it takes or if they ever complete the project..... Also i'm local so the lights will be paid for after I see them in person and have them fitted on my car. Fingers crossed........

Didn't mean to offend if I did. Hope things work out with this vendor. Perhaps someone here has worked with him/her before and can attest to his/her post-sale issues (i.e. warranty, customer service, etc).

Just thought it was amusing that this vendor continues to post updates to interested GB folks w/o any mention to previous questions. That's where my "lol" was directed. Now i'm getting OT so i'll stop now :)

Last edited:
The headlights will arrive when the new NSX arrives! :eek::wink::biggrin::rolleyes:

We just finish the final product. It looks very good on the car. The gap on the hood, bumper and fender match very good. After we have tested the headlight, we found some advantage of getting this headlight on the NSX.
  • Weight reduce by 20 lbs total on both headlight
  • Increase aerodynamices
  • Reduce drag
  • Easy to install with out taking of your bumper
1-1.jpg

Compare with the new headlight and the factory headlight
4.jpg

5.jpg

15.jpg

Compare the height of both headlight. The new headlight reduce about an inch off the factory headlight.
oem%20height.jpg

17.jpg

Uninstall factory headlight with out remove the front bumper.

#1 Remove the factory headlight plastic cover
remove%20instruction.jpg

#2 Uninstall the fender line and brake air vent
air%20vent.jpg

fender%20liner.jpg

#3 Unbolt the bottom bolt under the motor housing
bottom%20bolt%20uninstall.jpg

#4 Unbolt the two bolt on the top of the headlight then the housing should come out easily.
top%20bolt%20uninstall.jpg

#5 Remove the bumper plastic protector. Only three bolt 10mm
bumper%20plastic.jpg

Install the new headlight

Use the original headlight bolt to bolt back up.

top%20mount.jpg

Last unbolt one of the closest bolt next to the headlight. We will included a metal bracket to hold the headlight in place.
side%20mount.jpg

Finally, after a very long wait, we have some pics of the final product. Personally, the projectors are sitting a bit high. And the part where the lens slops down is too round. Compared to this...

Maybe ditch the angel eyes, lower the projectors down another half inch and give the vertex a bit of an edge?

IMG_3219.JPG

Back