• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It has been a little over a year

and I still dearly miss talking with Len. I spent a lot of time today thinking of him and how much I miss the big guy.:frown:

and I still dearly miss talking with Len. I spent a lot of time today thinking of him and how much I miss the big guy.:frown:

Me too. I was thinking about that last night when I was reflecting back to how every weekend I would set aside time to go to the Sunday Night Chat and hang out shooting the breeze with the gang. The real tinge of pain is when I think about how we were trying to line up a visit and then the accident happened. :frown:

funny that you guys should mention this... i was just thinking of him the other day. i never met len but over the years i did read a lot of his posts to prime and was deeply troubled by his loss.

Same here.

It is not often the world gets people like Len. It makes you really appreciate them when they are here, and miss them even more when they are gone. Hopefully that teaches us all a little something.

funny that you guys should mention this... i was just thinking of him the other day. i never met len but over the years i did read a lot of his posts to prime and was deeply troubled by his loss.

x2. I saw a post of MJK's a few days ago, read the sig, and remembered how upset his passing made me. It is sad. Every now and then, I'll see a post of Len's if I did a search and most of the time, they crack me up.

We miss you Len. Really do.

This place will NEVER be the same with out him, his number is saved in my phone as well as 37 pms from him on prime.
Just like the 9 11 plane crash, I still remember where I was when I found out.
I just hope his wife and kids are doing well.

His family is doing great. I've relocated to Brownfield texas and his family was one of few faces i did get to spend some time with before i left.
His car's are snug in his garage, including that sleeper nsx. I miss him dearly and wish that he was still here. His wife and daughters are doing well, and have adjusted very well in light of all the shock.

The responsible parties involved in his accident are being dealt with. Unfortunately, not as fast and uneventful as we had hoped, but things are in motion.

I was thinking of him too mid to late October. I think we should organize Len 3.8 Memorial Drives in different regions & donate the proceeds to Len's family. Does anyone think this is a good idea?

His family is doing great. I've relocated to Brownfield texas and his family was one of few faces i did get to spend some time with before i left.
His car's are snug in his garage, including that sleeper nsx. I miss him dearly and wish that he was still here. His wife and daughters are doing well, and have adjusted very well in light of all the shock.

The responsible parties involved in his accident are being dealt with. Unfortunately, not as fast and uneventful as we had hoped, but things are in motion.

KO, if his car ever comes up for sale let me know, it would be a shame to see that thing fall in the wrong hands. Hell Len knows I would just go out and blow it up like he did. Birds of a feather I guess.

KO, if his car ever comes up for sale let me know, it would be a shame to see that thing fall in the wrong hands. Hell Len knows I would just go out and blow it up like he did. Birds of a feather I guess.

HAHA. Brian i doubt you could blow lens car up. A couple of group drives we hammered the crap out of both our cars and they did great, ex i started the drive witha full tank and only got 124 miles before I was empty!!!!! The motor is fully built all its lacking is a final tune and a few small things. But he didn't miss any drives we had i the "lou" because of his car. His car is available to good hands only.:biggrin: We have been discussing options. i'd love to swap motors but i'm not sure what would happen if i went from a 3.2l to a 3.0l. i want my body and his motor. Not sure if my stock 3.2L would work with his car and vice versa.

Coming up on 2 yrs now. I still miss Sunday night chats with len.
:frown:

Coming up on 2 yrs now. I still miss Sunday night chats with Len.
:frown:

I was just thinking the other day that it's been around 2 years and I still miss him like it was yesterday. What a great example of a good person.:smile: Len was very nice to me and we chatted offline, on Sunday night chat, and on the phone randomly. What a good friend.

He was before my time but to have left you guys with a heavy heart he must've really been a special friend. My late condolences to ya'll.:frown:

I just got back from IRAQ and just talked with his brother. They were trying to sell me the car but the wife sold it to someone before I got back. I was gonna keep it as LEN had it and custom the license plates "4 len38" I couldnt believe the price it went for. Anwyays his beloved family is doing fine. I had left for IRaq the day after I talked to him which was the day he passed. Wow what a mind blower. As many of you I think of him and the crazy concepts on the phone and visits to my home in TX, the first ride in his new found T for Tenacious Turbo as he picked it up from Cali. He was a riot and very enthusiastic nsx owner. He will always be missed.

Gil:smile:

Len never posted anything bad about what went on with his turbo build, he got the shaft by Jerry but never made it public.
He was a class act right to the end, all the best to his kids and beautiful wife.

Len was as true class act. He told me a little about his turbo ordeal and I took it as a lesson in civility.

Wow...two years.:frown:

10 years on now. Miss you Len.

Back