• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

J-TUNED Downforce NSX teaser....

so erick kieu recently shot my car a few weeks ago for J-Tuned (an online automotive magazine)... the feature has yet to go up ... but here's a teaser of what's to come... enjoy....

800.jpg

www.jtuned.com

I'm a huge fan of Jtuned. Every single car on the site is a work of art (your nsx fits right in). Congratulations.

I concur. They have a nice collection of NSX's on there to view.

not sure... they're sorta hush hush about this.... :redface:

Was your car moving more than 1 mph in this pic?:biggrin:

Was your car moving more than 1 mph in this pic?:biggrin:

gary_coleman1_1.jpg

this was shot going 140 MPH.... :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

only as fast as we can PUSH it... haha... :biggrin:

Man, yours is definitely one of the best looking WB. NSX in the forum.

thank you.... i appreciate the compliment... but there are some on this forum FAR more wicked :eek:

Nice! Loooooove rig shots :D

gary_coleman1_1.jpg

this was shot going 140 MPH.... :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

only as fast as we can PUSH it... haha... :biggrin:

My screen saver is my car from The Speed Lounge photoshoot I did. The finished product looks unreal. I love how they do that. You push the car and it looks like it's moving, awesome. Any pics of the Miata.

My screen saver is my car from The Speed Lounge photoshoot I did. The finished product looks unreal. I love how they do that. You push the car and it looks like it's moving, awesome. Any pics of the Miata.

no... just a few when the motor swap was being done... it looks like crap... just used as a track beater...

What color paint is that? Looks amazing!

Not a big fan of the kit. But I can definitely appreciate the work put into your car. I especially like the color. Congrats on the feature!

BTW, JTuned FTW!!!

Not a big fan of the kit. But I can definitely appreciate the work put into your car. I especially like the color. Congrats on the feature!

BTW, JTuned FTW!!!

thanks... i'm sure the Downforce kit won't be everyone's cup of tea... but i appreciate your compliments... now lets hope that Jtuned feature goes up SOON~!!!

crossing fingers for cover feature :biggrin:

PSSSSsss.... you HEAR that mr. fred~!!!!

Holy crap! You're gonna be featured on Jtuned? Thats awsome man! They are like the holy grail of import tuning car features as far as i'm concerned.

Congrats! Thats huge!

Your car looks awesome. Definitely a magazine material! Hope to see it person one day. ;-)

looks great! thanks for the new desktop background!

Back