• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jetpilot's Back!

Wheels and maybe DF type-R seats and you'll be set. These two mods enable you to go back to original set whenever you want to. Coming from modding my 91 to 02 style, given the chance I'll keep the old style since there are too many who change theirs to 02 nowadays.

aa73271.jpg

aa73271_1.jpg

aa73271_2.jpg

aa73271_3.jpg

aa73271_4.jpg

aa73271_5.jpg

aa73271_7.jpg

aa73271_9.jpg

Wow that model ALMOST looks real!

So glad to see Cam back in an NSX, we were gonna boot him off the mod team. :wink:

Knew you wouldn't stay away for long Cam - glad to see you're going back. The original black beauty is running beautifully and being well looked after :wink:

Thanks again for the props everyone! Yes, my goal is to keep this one for a very very long time. After two others the lust is still there.

The car was picked up by enclosed transport last night and on her way to Vancouver! Thanks Queenlives for the experience.

My father will store the car for me in his secure garage until we return to Canada next year. He's an enthusiast too so will keep her in great shape until then. He's got some of my NSX collection with him (diecasts, books, etc) which I'll need to collect.

The coolest thing will be my road trip from Vancouver to Toronto! Can't wait.

Arfiman - we need to catch up one of these days! With commuting back and forth to Abu Dhabi, my workload, and my daughter now in the picture I spend more time playing "goo goo gaga" than on car stuff...:biggrin:

The most important thing about this NSX is that its relatively unmolested except for the suspension and CTSC.
unmolested except...? it's like a tummy tuck and a b00b job. these days those kinds of bolt-ons are almost always welcome!
I tell you this feels almost better than the first two purchases.
Because 91 is the best year! :)

Until you find another Imola Orange. Is there a pattern here?:biggrin:

I love the Imola, no doubt, but the first one I ever saw in print and in person was the Berlina Black 91. That's the allure for me right there. Its a mental image I can't remove from my head so its kinda neat to have that car.

With having a growing family and other items to be spending money on I'm more than happy, ecstatic actually, having this car. I may ruffle a few feathers here but honestly you aren't getting a whole lot more for another $20-25k in cost for a 2002 and up.

Congrats!!

Btw - IF I sell my NSX(which is unlikely), I plan to make sure I don't ever come back to prime. If you stick around this site - you start missing the car and the camaraderie and inevitably come back to buying another NSX.

I love the Imola, no doubt, but the first one I ever saw in print and in person was the Berlina Black 91. That's the allure for me right there. Its a mental image I can't remove from my head so its kinda neat to have that car.

With having a growing family and other items to be spending money on I'm more than happy, ecstatic actually, having this car. I may ruffle a few feathers here but honestly you aren't getting a whole lot more for another $20-25k in cost for a 2002 and up.

Hey, your spare is orange! you can still love the orange.

Well after some customs "issues" yesterday my new-to-me NSX arrived at my fathers place. She's now safely tucked away until I return in December to see her and maybe go for a spin around the block.

I'll take it for a spin for you! Then let you know how the rubber tires smell when hot.
It's going to be a nice weekend here. I will take one for the team and volunteer.

Wheels and maybe DF type-R seats and you'll be set. These two mods enable you to go back to original set whenever you want to. Coming from modding my 91 to 02 style, given the chance I'll keep the old style since there are too many who change theirs to 02 nowadays.

aa73271.jpg

aa73271_1.jpg

aa73271_2.jpg

aa73271_3.jpg

aa73271_4.jpg

aa73271_5.jpg

aa73271_7.jpg

aa73271_9.jpg

Which model is this? (manufacturer) VERY NICE!

Cam,

Welcome back to the club. I came across this thread and wanted to say you got a great car. I know Hal personally and happy that you acquired his car. Just thought I'd mention that I did all the detailing on this car the week you before you bought it. Hope you're happy with the work. Enjoy the car!

Cam,

Welcome back to the club. I came across this thread and wanted to say you got a great car. I know Hal personally and happy that you acquired his car. Just thought I'd mention that I did all the detailing on this car the week you before you bought it. Hope you're happy with the work. Enjoy the car!

Ahhhh thanks Vytas.

Very cool! Well I'll get to see it in Vancouver when I'm back for Christmas and my dad said it arrived super clean so thanks for the detail! She's under the cover now...:smile:

welcome back! I'm actually getting back to the nsx as well... haha can't resist

First mod bought today! I can't wait to see what these wheels will look like on my black NSX!

CCW SP16a wheels off of this car (thanks Sonic-x):

CCW3.jpg

CCW2.jpg

Back