• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kids' Day Dinner July 26 - RSVP HERE

1. RSO34 - Caesar/Salmon
2. LarryB - Caesar/Salmon
3. SissyB- Caesar/Chicken
4. Sunshine B - Caesar/salmon
5. DocJohn - Caesar/Lamb
6. Peter Mills - Caesar/Salmon
7. The Lovely Sylvia Mills - Caesar/Salmon
8. The Don - Green Salad/Chicken
9. Poohkie - Caesar/Lamb
10. The Original The Don - Green Salad/Chicken
11. RPM217 - Chef's Special
12. Tytus - Caesar/Lamb
13. Gary Sommer - Caesar/Lamb
14. Frank Tuhy - Caesar/Lamb
15. Jan Tuhy - Caesar/Lamb
16. roadkilchef - Caesar/Chicken
17. Mrs. roadkilchef (Mary) - Green/Salmon
18. Foxy-Abby - Caesar/Salmon

Joe can't make it so you hoofers can swim upstream now and kiss our lampchops...........

what my Gumba stood me up....:frown:

what my Gumba stood me up....:frown:

So tempted, so many things I could say, nah, I'll be a good guy, afterall, I want some hot laps with the Doc. (if the forecast is good, maybe we'll go for a ride in some American Muscle!!)

But we all can Hail Caesar!

And Roger, I agree, but don't go there, just don't go there...he knows not of what he says...

Tytus

You guys have fun at the event! I have very good memories from the time I went! Miss you guys! Hope all is well!

It looks like we will be doing our own group dinner this year the evening before Kids' Day and I am trying to book the winery as we had in the past. Since the date is quickly approaching, we need to get a head count ASAP so please respond in this thread if you are coming up for dinner that Tuesday evening at approximately 7:00pm and whether you are bringing a guest.

1. RSO34
2. RJD1022
3. RJD1022 Guest
4. DocJohn
5. Peter Mills
6. The Lovely Sylvia Mills
7. The Don
8. Poohkie
9. The Original The Don
10. RPM217
11. Tytus
12. Gary Sommer
13. Passline
14. LarryB
15. Frank Tuhy
16. Jan Tuhy
17. Pbassjo

Hey Rich,

How the hell are ya? Good to see you visit the board once in a while, good to hear from you and we do miss Lost Boy as well.

Stay in touch, maybe give us an update with what is new in your life, or hell, come out to NSXPO.

Cheers,

Tytus

6 out of 19

Almost 30% = 31.57% Hmmmmmm.

Actually, in the posted list it is 6/18 for my favorite personal injury litigation contingency fee of 1/3.

However..............

There are 3 additional "mystery guests" listed only on my private tally so these numbers, in actuality, are inaccurate.

Actually, in the posted list it is 6/18 for my favorite personal injury litigation contingency fee of 1/3.

However..............

There are 3 additional "mystery guests" listed only on my private tally so these numbers, in actuality, are inaccurate.

If they're who I suspect they are, don't think the "tally" will change too much!:wink:

However..............

Non-disclosure!!!! Non-disclosure!!!!!!

The whole thing is a scam!!!!!! I am shocked :eek:

T

We are all set. Thanks to all for submitting your orders in a timely fashion. Total headcount for dinner is 21.

The winery has requested that anyone who drives an automatic should park out back to avoid having their patrons being disturbed during their dinner by outbursts of laughter.

We are all set. Thanks to all for submitting your orders in a timely fashion. Total headcount for dinner is 21.

The winery has requested that anyone who drives an automatic should park out back to avoid having their patrons being disturbed during their dinner by outbursts of laughter.

That includes "flappies" on "bugs"!!!!:biggrin:

1. RSO34 - Caesar/Salmon
2. LarryB - Caesar/Salmon
3. SissyB- Caesar/Chicken
4. Sunshine B - Caesar/salmon
5. DocJohn - Caesar/Lamb
6. Peter Mills - Caesar/Salmon
7. The Lovely Sylvia Mills - Caesar/Salmon
8. The Don - Green Salad/Chicken
9. Poohkie - Caesar/Lamb
10. The Original The Don - Green Salad/Chicken
11. RPM217 - Chef's Special
12. Tytus - Caesar/Lamb
13. Gary Sommer - Caesar/Lamb
14. Frank Tuhy - Caesar/Lamb
15. Jan Tuhy - Caesar/Lamb
16. roadkilchef - Caesar/Chicken
17. Mrs. roadkilchef (Mary) - Green/Salmon
18. Foxy-Abby - Caesar/Salmon
19. Gene Lim - Green salad/Salmon
20. RSO 34 guest - Green salad/Salmon

6 out of 19

Almost 30% = 31.57% Hmmmmmm.

Now at 25% and declining, when the "mystery guests" menu selection comes out, will be even less!!!!:tongue:

Doing well here...just working my butt off everyday! CA has a bit better weather but not exactly my cup of tea. Just came back from TX where I shot the biggest boar of my life! Add me to your FB and you'll see! richn001 at yahoo. Other than that, just staying busy with LockSAF among other things.

Will try to make NSXPO this time! Def keep Lost Boy in the loop!

Hey Rich,

How the hell are ya? Good to see you visit the board once in a while, good to hear from you and we do miss Lost Boy as well.

Stay in touch, maybe give us an update with what is new in your life, or hell, come out to NSXPO.

Cheers,

Tytus

Oh, maybe you guys can help me out. I posted this in regards to a charity event I am involved with in CA.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150936

It's a charity next Sunday for the Wounded Warrior Project and CA Peace Officers Assoc.

Especially for those that are gun nuts, there's 24 awesome prizes in the raffle and anyone can get a ticket and win without attending. So, for those interested, just follow the instructions in the attachment and get a raffle ticket for $10 or just donate to a good cause. I would really appreciate it and our soldiers who are wounded in combat will as well! Thanks!!!

Lost Boy

Hey Rich,

Cheers,

Tytus

Back