• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas meet July 22, 2006

Is it really 112 degrees in clark county?:confused:

I went out to the Café in Boulder City yesterday and had a nice chat with the bartender :biggrin: :biggrin: She pretty much told me its first come first serve no reservation or coned off parking up from for us :frown: they have a lot of parking with in a min or two walk . On the good side I found a place to take pictures with the lake in the back ground and its not that far of a drive knowing how some people feel about the drive to Boulder :wink: .

Vega$ NSX said:
Would be nice if you can make one of these. :wink:

Based on what I've heard and my own very small personal experience with him, I would not recommend him at all. If you've got a Honda/Acura, I highly recommend Factor X or Hondoctors.

Thanks for the Hondoctors info, Ive gotten in touch with them. :smile:

My gf sent me a nice picture of the back of Bill's NSX with her phone this morning, WINGWXR :biggrin:

it was on the strip right before mandalay, she was trying to take a video but got stuck behind a semi. must be at least once a week or so I hear about her seeing a red NSX either on the strip or 15.

dont be suprised if a green CL tries to race you :biggrin:

A super charged 1 will be there!! Im on my way guys see ya tonight or tomorrow. Im staying at the Monte Carlo!!! Call me if you guys want to meet up 619-781-5603

hey karl i'll be at the south coast tonight at the bowling alley at 6:00pm. you know my number. c ya.

Bad news dudes! :redface: I'm going to have to bail on this meet. Cars not done and no point in me making the long haul in my daily driven poo-poo mobile. Sorry!

A few photos from our NSX gathering in Las Vegas... :smile:

wMTI3OTA1NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

We had Formula Red; Brooklands Green; and Monte Carlo Blue with us us today.

wMTI3OTA0OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI3OTA1NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI3OTA1NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI3OTA2NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI3OTA2NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI3OTA2NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI3OTA2NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

A few photos of the boys w/handle; KSWIFT...

wMTI3OTA2OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

NY2NV...

wMTI3OTA3MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Nik3sgte and SINCITY NSX... I'm TAG; the one with the camera. :smile:

EDIT: I hope I got everyone's handle correct...:tongue:

Last edited:
looks like a fun meet, hopefully i can go back to Vegas this year

zion? good choice. good views. cooler. i hope we do this in the middle of august.
tag nice to meet you. thanks for the pics.

Sorry I missed the meet you guys. I got caught up with a lot of work at the shop. Had to meet a deadline.... it was the responsible thing for me to do. I'll catch you guys next time. I'm down for a trip to Zion!

Im up for zion!!! Just let me know when. also my car is running like poop here in Lv but its all good. I had a blast guys hope to see you soon. Im here until late tomorrow so call me up Peace!!!!

NY2NV said:
zion? good choice. good views. cooler. i hope we do this in the middle of august. tag nice to meet you. thanks for the pics.

Zion it is...

It was a pleasure meeting all of you, and you're quite welcome for the pics. :smile:

Also the "Top End NSX style" cruse from Green Valley Ranch to Boulder City was fun as well...:biggrin:

Dang, what with these futher and further out meets??? :biggrin: Why stop at Zion, why not make it a Salt Lake City meet and drive? :tongue:

Seriously, that's way too far for me. I can make it out as far as Valley of Fire, and even that's pushing it. Maybe we can do a three part meet, where we meet up someplace within city limits and eat. We drive to Valley of Fire. And those that want to continue on can go to Zion. How does that sound? Another idea would be to take a deposit. That way we can get a better headcount and we can make reservations and get better group rates.

Now why can't you take off for two days? Maybe we need mike to go with you incase you have turbo problems. Well if we did Zion it could be a dual meet the Las Vegas group and the Utah group :biggrin: . The drive to Zion is a lot of fun you have a twisty highway up in to Saint George and in Zion you have the out doors. Augist I cant do but I can do September :smile:

I was leaving Vegas and the last stop was Hoover Dam before flying back to Toronto, but the nicer site was the five or 6 NSX's that passed in the opposite direction! Nice to see you guys! I already miss the 112 degrees that it was over there!

Back