• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lowest price on NSX headers Topspeed Pro 1

Nice, I don't see why the person or persons selling this product don't answer the questions. I'm just trying to help out in my spare time with info I have.
I am not an agent or have any interest in the selling of these products, just letting you know what I have and have seen.
Thanks
Trev

Thinking about putting these on my NA1. I have stock exhaust manifolds, cats with a Comptech cat back exhaust....

Question for those of us in AZ who have to deal with emmissions:

1) Do these bolt on to the stock cats?
2) Is it worth it or should you upgrade to a high flow cat? If so what kind?
3) Will it still pass emmissions with high flows?

Other suggestions?

Couple of more questions. Do we have any reason to believe that these will hold up better or less than anything else? How does the thickness compare to other aftermarket?

I'm thinking of getting something like this and putting header wrap to decrease underhood temp and get the exhausts to flow out faster. Obviously, this affects lifespan, but if they are cheaper than $2000 exhaust and hold out for 5 years (a few thousand miles driving per year..) then it might not be a bad investment.

However, I'm afraid that "you get what you pay for" :biggrin: and putting any more stress on them than they already have is a bad idea.... and so would like to get some additional thoughts.

Thanks.

How bout a ceramic coating????
That sounds better, not?
Trev

i ordered on the 19th and have yet to even get a tracking confirmation or any info other than" it should have gone out monday or tuesday".

did you get info from rp or from topspeed?

why is it so hard for anyone to return messages? if you don't want to have to take the time to respond then why offer services in the first place?

no junk mail, and no response. i've emailed twice and RP has been online posting since then. funny how you can get online and brag about how customer oriented you are and not reply to 2 emails in a week.

hey how about you guys reply with my tracking info, i know you are reading this and if being polite in emails isn't sufficient then ill complain here.

hmmm so far my experience with them has been great, I ordered a hi and lo beam HID set and the headers. I have talked with them a # of times all of which I got a quick response through pm and email... maybe they arent online when you have messaged them or... have you checked your junk mail incase their responses went there?

spider2k have not place order from us.. :)

you are posting in the wrong thread sir :D

i ordered from RP Motorsports.Synergy has their own separate thread. i paid for mine a week before synergy took over supplying these and paid $50 more on top of that.

still no tracking, still no headers.

Synergy did NOT take over selling these. They bought a few, and asked if I minded if they sold 5 at my price. I said no problem, since I knew they only were going to sell a few at this price, and then planned on raising the price.

I still have the lowest price. My price was always $550 shipped. Theirs was $550 shipped (match due to them talking with me prior to them selling a few) Their price is now $570, and then I believe it is to go up again. Brandon at Topspeed personaly processed the shipping of these last tuesday He was waiting for his guys to bring him the tracking #'s. He told me he would get them to me today, but I still have not received them. I drop-shipped these direct from Top Speed. The ones that were ordered a few days before ths batch, all were received by the customers. I will post as soon as I get the #'s, but I have a feeling that you will receive them before he gets them to me.

Tom

I sent money via paypal on March 22, now it's April 7 and I don't have a tracking number or any indication that the headers were shipped (no response to PM sent April 4 either). My NSX, she is getting cranky ...:confused:

Sirs, I do know that all headers are being sent to get tested for quality and leaks before they are shipped from Top Speed.
This is all I know, but can guess in my own little mind that this might be causing delays.

Trev

Hey guys this is brandon from top speed. Your headers have been shipped. I was waiting for the quality assurance from my friend at matchless performance down the road from me. So everything is going well. Sorry for the delay you have experienced.
Trev and Thomas have been in touch with me and we are getting them out to everyone as quickly as possible!!! Once again sorry for the delay.
Feel free to contact me via fax or phone!!!

phone:972-233-0888
fax:972-233-0800

thank you
-B

I did some research on & found some info on MR2liter and posts made by you regarding the headers. Thats great to hear they are holding up just fine, I think the 95+ are different? I can't really tell from the really small pics on websites, but looks like the 95+ do not have flex bung style, but the ball joint style?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75778&page=6

I just bought me a set of these for my 95 NSX-T... I should be getting them on wednesday this week. Not sure when I'm going to get to install them though...

All of the ppl selling these is kind of confusing though. I just hope I got the best price I could get :) I'll try to take some pictures when they get installed and hopefully have a dyno done :D

Just thought I would post some pictures. I did a complete rebuild/refresh on my '91 motor. Engine should be back in this week.
header1.jpg

header2.jpg

Couple more just for eye candy
flywheel1.jpg

tbelt1.jpg

Back