• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + NSX unveiling in Detroit = AWESOME!!

Tent up. Unobstructed front row, secured. Checkbook, scared. :)

Last edited:
Hi All,
I'm new here, lurking for years. I've been an NSX fan since the beginning. Can't wait to see the car and specs. Is there a live feed available?

Mitch is our "touchstone" for all NSX.....solid, unwavering enthusiast!

Thank you......

I hope you can get some good shots of the car, I've already spoken to my dealer about a deposit :)

This car is literally the only reason that I am here. So many photos will be taken. :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

As the heat rose in the convention hall, I had no choice but to dip into my emergency rations. Survival now becomes key among the restless natives.

This car is literally the only reason that I am here. So many photos will be taken. :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

As the heat rose in the convention hall, I had no choice but to dip into my emergency rations. Survival now becomes key among the restless natives.

KEEP HYDRATED Mitch, just put down the sandwich when the cars revealed :)

Keep us posted

IG Post:

10898964_723042874457871_1704130424_n.jpg

Yay for Mitch. This is gonna be sweet.

Depends or a discreet, well placed Evian bottle will work.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that we don't get to see a pic of the pee jug too! :)

Hmmmm....how many hands do I need to record this event on all of these devices? Time to activate my Go-Go Gadget ARMS!! :)

I remember the skit with Jerry & Jay talking about who gets the first one...perhaps they've been hired as spokespeople?

Last edited:
Back