• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeyatch1 + NSX unveiling in Detroit = AWESOME!!

Disappointing lack of info.

Was hoping for performance numbers and some more spec, maybe the weight? also not keen on the seats.

Does sound very nice though!

Last edited:
Me like. Viable competitor to high-end 911s and forthcoming McLaren P13 Sport-Series (MSRP: $160k+/Sport, $180k+/GT), along with spec'd/equipped R8s.

Dealer network, Honda reliability/dependability and running costs, etc' make it a compelling choice in that market segment...

Early adopters please line-up, so I can vicariously live through you all.

Damn, docjohn, we are crashing prime.

weird only about 400-500 guests logging in...oh and adamantium repeating himself:tongue:

My Wife thinks it looks nice....permission granted ha ha

You deserve mad props Mitch. Thanks for getting us a front row seat.

Now that this car is a reality I may just get back into an NSX afterall. :biggrin:

Nice!!!! Wish they chose a different color though...not really feeling that...should have went with a formula red or a silver or white!!!

At least they fixed the wheels.....wish I was on a list to get one.

Wow, so happy the production version turned out mucho better than the concept.

Thank you for your sacrifice Mitch!!!:biggrin:

wow, look at the cars high, I mean it seems to be realy low compared with the person knieing to the car. Damn the rims! Talking about nearly no material at the hub = super light weight! You do not have to buy rims by Rays or so and can save some money on tuning :p

So, mid-$150K US means, with our falling dollar, about $180K CAD at best. IF that is so, then it's too rich for my blood.

Overall, I like it. The wheels look like my HRE P101(s). Any chance to get some interior shots? Disappointed most of the engine is covered up though.
The deciding point for me will be some road test reviews and seeing it in person

Back