• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Automotive Photos - MoyanoDesign

Great cars

Looks like this truck drivers hood is up for mechanical reasons... never the less, caption would read, Truck driver: "F**** my life"
CspEM.jpg

Update - i am back!!

I am back to this, and I've decided to upgrade my equipment, this are my favorite photos from a last event I attended ... This was the first time using this new camera .. I am very happy, can't wait to learn how to operate it! :)

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0661.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

Oscar

Last edited:
You're becoming a great photographer Oscar.

Love the pics and ................................... the borders!

HAHAHA the damn borders, but in my defense, it was a common practice, that I was embracing a bit longer than necessary! LOL

Oscar

You're becoming a great photographer Oscar.

Thanks my friend, I invested on a better camera body and 2 pretty capable lenses, I want to take it more seriously as I always have people that want photos and I decline based on lack of equipment / quality .. I hope I can reach my goals some day, still a great hobby for me :)

This photo:
DSC_0089.jpg

was taken from far away, as well the one you liked, man, and that was my first try with this new camera! :)

I wish I could photograph your car!!

Oscar

Thanks my friend, I invested on a better camera body and 2 pretty capable lenses, I want to take it more seriously as I always have people that want photos and I decline based on lack of equipment / quality .. I hope I can reach my goals some day, still a great hobby for me :)

Oscar

What did you get? :D

What did you get? :D

A Nikon D7000 with 2 extra lenses ... I was going Canon but I friend convinced me to go Nikon on price vs advantages, yet, he would buy it from me if I didn't like .. and I DO LIKE this camera a lot!

Oscar

LOL... very nice... What else did you take from afar? Her number? :biggrin:

A Nikon D7000 with 2 extra lenses ... I was going Canon but I friend convinced me to go Nikon on price vs advantages, yet, he would buy it from me if I didn't like .. and I DO LIKE this camera a lot!

Oscar

Nice!

I upgraded to the D800 myself at the beginning of this year. Shooting a full-frame is a totally different animal. Only downside, I have a couple lenses that are specific to crop-sensor cameras. Message me if you might be interested, they would work great for you, no longer for me.

Nice!

I upgraded to the D800 myself at the beginning of this year. Shooting a full-frame is a totally different animal. Only downside, I have a couple lenses that are specific to crop-sensor cameras. Message me if you might be interested, they would work great for you, no longer for me.

D800? FML ... that DESTROYS mine LOL ... I can't even Imagine shooting in full frame. must be a magic experience indeed!

I will PM you indeed!

Oscar

Very Nice Photos. What lenses do you have now?

I'm only using the 18-105 VRII and 35mm AF-S, but am looking into better specialty lenses now.

I am thinking of upgrading to a D7000 also, from my D40 that I've had now since 2007.

I need a cigarette after that... And I don't even smoke. WOW...

Those side view mirrors... what were they thinking...

Back