• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2004 nsx build

Hours away guys.

I am thinking a youtube video leaving the shop get on highway to show its power, then have my buddy drive it and I film it from outside driving on the same highway so you can see the paint gleeming in the sunlight.

then tons of pics and I will do my final goodbye write up on this car.

stay tuned the finish line is like 300 feet away.

like I said before

"BY THE WILL OF THE GODS THIS CAR HAS DRIVEN AGAIN"

Are you selling these cars or what, kudos to your wife cause mine would've sent me packing months ago

when I build a car I build it with lots of Love blood and sweat and anger.

and sometimes not in that order :smile:

I take pride in my builds and it makes me happy.

they say if you love something you surround yourself with it, and thats what I have done.

Last edited:
got the car back.

thats all i can say right now.

stay tuned for the new twist in this build :frown:

dont worry I will be happy on monday when I take it back to them.

but driving it home was a dream it has so much power compared to my 3.0L yikes I loved it.

I might just keep it.
seriously thinking about keeping it

Last edited:
spill the beans brother! (cmon give us some $h!tty, dark low res pix at the very least)

if u can afford to keep it, i (+many of us on prime) say keep it!

you brought this thing back from the dead in the absolute best way possible.

you deserve it, you built it, you earned it.

dont worry I will be happy on monday when I take it back to them.

but driving it home was a dream it has so much power compared to my 3.0L yikes I loved it.

I might just keep it.
seriously thinking about keeping it

its not that bad. there are a few spots that I am not happy with like one of the fenders you can see sanding marks, and the spoiler looks like there is a spot that needs to be re-painted. the passenger door looks like there is a piece of black dirt in the paint. little things like that.
Im taking it back on monday to have them fix these small issues then in my eyes it will be perfect. I mean I am paying alot of cash for this I want it perfect like the lambo and ferraris in their show room ya know.
its actually not that bad most would never see it but I do.
I dont wanna take pics till it done. and the Original rims are on my 2002.
the rims that are on this car are Supersonics black -out rims which dont look good on a silver car, its just me.:cool:

Last edited:
Keep it and sell the '02. As much blood & sweat (and $$$) as you've put into resurrecting this one from the dead, I don't think you could bear to watch someone drive off in it. Plus, when you get that Silverstone Metallic perfect it'll be a jaw-dropper for the ages.

I bow to you, sir---

keep it and sell the '92!!

Keep it and sell the '02. As much blood & sweat (and $$$) as you've put into resurrecting this one from the dead, I don't think you could bear to watch someone drive off in it. Plus, when you get that Silverstone Metallic perfect it'll be a jaw-dropper for the ages.

I bow to you, sir---

Naaa I have something up my sleeve for my 92. its gonna be a Prime MUST read Thread since its already a coupe :biggrin:, dont ask only a hand full of people know whats my newest build thread is going to be...

but an update they saw my concerns on the 2004 and they agreed so they are going to repaint the spoiler and the driver rear fender. and then she is almost done. I noticed I still need to put some interior pieces in
do a full interior cleaning and take some videos of the car and then she will be forsale.

stay tuned

2004 has Jason's engine in it, the 2002 has the 03's engine so your 92 will be getting the 3.2L engine from Silverstone '04?

Naaa I have something up my sleeve for my 92. its gonna be a Prime MUST read Thread since its already a coupe :biggrin:, dont ask only a hand full of people know whats my newest build thread is going to be...

stay tuned

No the white one sold to a guy in Idaho for 19,700
I didnt want it plus couldnt find a shipper

as for the touch ups later this week maybe thursday. they didnt give me a time frame

Last edited:
Back