• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2004 nsx build

Amazing! Congrats!

thanks guys the pics dont do the car justice, but wait till you see the finished product :biggrin:

I'm assuming car won't be ready for pics for at least another week or so? Btw r u coming to NSXPO Shawn? I wanted to get your autograph,lol

Ok guys, had to drive the car to the paint shop.
got the car up to 110. and it handles perfect.

I am so excited stay tuned.

So when you coming thru Atlanta - you work it right and you'll have Primers buying you beer all the way to NSXPO! This is truly amazing man! Hat's off to you! Can't wait to see it all finished.

Ok guys heres some pics I snapped today she is next in line for paint.

they are working on a Shelby thats been converted to RHD talk about a project

enjoy

2011-09-19_13-44-48_855.jpg

2011-09-19_13-44-41_62.jpg

2011-09-19_13-44-35_280.jpg

Hey shawn i got the car running no need for pics on the abs unit thanks though i would love to make a rhd nsx if anyone has a clip let me know

I know it killing me I try not to visit them everyday even though I really really want to.
this paint job will make this car stand out from any other MINT NSX out there. Oem color, but with a human painting it by hand not some automated machine.

I will shout from a mountain top and say " I rebuilt an NSX to better than pristine condition"

as the crowd of people from the valley basin climb the mountain to see this marval, everyone will know what an NSX was meant to look like.
this Unicorn made by the hands of a man will make the gods wish they were mortal as to drive this creation.

Ego hanc Bestiam Vicerint

its curves its lines, its thick ass, her soft leather, and that new car smell everyone loves. the women will flock to my Awww and the men will wish they would have studied harder in school.
wives will think to themselves " now thats a real car " and " if I had only meet him years ago". hahha

just messing around guys

LMAO
:biggrin:
I will shout from a mountain top and say " I rebuilt an NSX to better than pristine condition"

as the crowd of people from the valley basin climb the mountain to see this marval, everyone will know what an NSX was meant to look like.
this Unicorn made by the hands of a man will make the gods wish they were mortal as to drive this creation.

Ego hanc Bestiam Vicerint

its curves its lines, its thick ass, her soft leather, and that new car smell everyone loves. the women will flock to my Awww and the men will wish they would have studied harder in school.
wives will think to themselves " now thats a real car " and " if I had only meet him years ago". hahha

just messing around guys

NO damn it, they havnt even touched it yet.

Im like come-on start sanding it LOL.

they are doing a show for a Saudi Prince for his new RHD Eleanor
( 1967 Shelby GT ) totally converted its a beast. with a another LHD like a mirror

so im on their back burner, I told them take their time but I didnt mean this long.

its going to be well worth the wait.

No I went there today to talk to them about my NEW 2002 Build and the best way to remove the rear to transplant onto Jason's car etc.
its still sitting there untouched.

I dont care now I have a new project now buying parts.in my mind its done. its out of my hands.
I need to start selling these things I cant keep all these NSX's in my driveway
Im hoarding them.

remember they found like 300 corvettes that MTV purchased in the 90's
from some contest you could win every year corvette and the cars were rotting away in some underground parking lot like 20 years later.

I want that but every year NSX and store them in my secret garage hahha:biggrin:

here is my post from Macninja's thread but its an update right

" I know I know I put the fire under their ass last week so i think they said they were gonna start the full sanding friday that just passed so I am thinking next week. "

very very close guys.

Back