• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2004 nsx build

got her back today paid the tally and drove home.

she has been buffed and cleaned. bright bright color the silverstone really pops out at you. its so cool.

they re-sprayed the spoiler, and one of the fenders had an issue but MINT
Better than Factory

I will take pics tomorrow

I need to put in some small parts but other than that she is done.

almost ready guys

here is a teaser guys. these rims are not staying on the car the OEM silver color ones are these are the rims off Jason's 02 they had new tires so I put them on so I could drive it around.
the 2002 will get the same rims but all 8 rims are going to be refinished in OEM

you have to see this car in person. its freaking amazing. the OEM flakes it can make a grown man cry

2011-12-22_13-04-53_40.jpg

2011-12-22_13-05-04_524.jpg

Last edited:
again I have to say congrats...when you first started down this road...many of us thought it would not end well,but you have succeeded were many have failed.You knew enough to let pros do tasks you could not,but you did more in your driveway than most can do in a garage....you are truely the "shadetree" mechanic.:smile:

thanks DOC it makes me feel good to see something I built there is nothing like it so im very proud.

she is fully up todate with all maint TB/WP Hoses etc. and will be ready to sell after all the small stuff is re-installed.

better pics and Video coming soon.

:biggrin:

its bacccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

*viagara stylez*

amazing cant wait to see more!

here is a teaser guys. these rims are not staying on the car the OEM silver color ones are these are the rims off Jason's 02 they had new tires so I put them on so I could drive it around.
the 2002 will get the same rims but all 8 rims are going to be refinished in OEM

you have to see this car in person. its freaking amazing. the OEM flakes it can make a grown man cry

2011-12-22_13-04-53_40.jpg

2011-12-22_13-05-04_524.jpg

Wow, it looks amazing. I originally that that not only were you crazy, but that you didn't know what the fvck you were doing. I'm glad to admit that I was wrong on one point; You are still crazy!!!

If you are ever in the WPB area I'd love to buy you a drink. :smile:

thanks Doc it means alot to me

all I can say is I am proud of myself.

it was my first NSX build so it means all that much more.

I still have my 2002 build and some other cars that are on the way.

Last edited:
You are THE MAN Shawn! Really a great job - don't know how you did this, and all the other work, the other NSX, and, oh, got married somewhere along the way :eek: Really impressive stuff. You sound half-crazy some of the time, but not too many people could have done this with the attention and devotion to perfect detail that you did. Kudos! Keep em coming. And, perhaps, take a night off and buy that bride a nice dinner :smile: Cheers, Jay

Looks awesome! Well worth the wait!! So much hard work put into this. I'm getting a little nostalgic thinking about when you purchased it.

Congrats... can't wait for more pics!

thanks everyone for the praise.

I cant wait to drive it cross the bridge, with the needle at 3 o'clock

I dont want the needle to hit 4 o'clock or even 5 but 3 is just fine with me.

no I have not registered it yet :biggrin: dont ask me how just use your imagination.

I have another NSX that is registered hint hint.

I dont have time right now x-mas etc., and I have to pick up my 2002 today,then gotta go rent a car dolly, then borrow my buddies truck to pull said NSX its a nightmare.

Plus traffic is the worst I have ever seen it bad economy yeah right !!!:biggrin:

soon I promise guys soon.

thanks Blacknot my buddy's brother has a ford F-350 it can pull a freaking semi. its always available.

lets keep it under 140

Wow....I just registered to prime and could have chosen all the different threads to read, but this one blew my mind with a full 19 page build sheet. Truly amazing work man!! I'm on the look out for one when I return from my deployment next year. In the mean time I'm subscribed for final pics and videos!

Last edited:
It looks awesome! Have to give you props for the blood sweat and tears I know you put in this build.

Back