• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2004 nsx build

Ok guys I left tampa at noon on friday, got there at 330am satuday, jumped on a plane and now I am home.

she drove like a dream, the blue rubber tape stuff I used lasted for about 6 hours before it looked like the car drove thru a war zone in Iraq. LOL

the new owner loves the car and I am happy it went to a new home. I was sad to see my first NSX build go I was actually gonna cry when i handed him the keys.
driving up I was thinking just turn around and keep it. ugghg but anyway she is safe now, in her new garage. and I hope the new owner drives teh hell outta her.

I took pics of the blue tape everytime I stopped for gas. and I also took pics of the miles click over to 20,000 though I missed the actual turn over by 22 miles.

Im so tired, in my younger days I could do it without feeling like a bag of bricks, but Im getting older and the drive cross country thingy is killing my old body
but I cant say I wouldnt do it again

Shawn:
You can drive my car to my home when it is completed. If you leave by noon, I think you can arrive by 12:30 pm. I'll even drive you home!
Glad you made it home safe and sound.
Eric

thanks before i deliver your car I will give it a real good test across Gandy bridge see what she can do, making sure I keep it under the speed limit though LOL

Back